MEWing is a meme

>MEWing is a meme
>I repeat MEWing is a meme

Don't fall for this shit unless it's the only hope in your life keeping you going

JAW and CHIN is genetic. You think I got this shit by practicing some autistic technique for years? I was BORN with it. If you're a JAWLET or CHINLET you are DESTINED to be that way

Too bad you didn't born with good skin.

afaik MEWing is just having a correct oral posture

You're stupid
Mewing may be a meme for you, but a good posture (oral/tongue and chin and spine) will make a huge difference

you look evil OP, like what I would expect the actor who plays the worst SS Nazi would look

not just aryan but evil with thin lips

moonman moonman can't you see

xD

The first time I heard "mewing" was a thing - here - I actually burst into laughter.

MEWING
jesus
M E W I N G

Their face is SO FUCKED they have to MEW in order to use their oral cavity like a NORMAL human being.

right but you ARE supposed to rest your tongue on the roof of your mouth. I don't believe it'll change your jaw at all though.

Also stop jutting your jaw forward it looks retarded.

just lose fat

Saying it's all genes is the same thing as fat people saying it's all genes.
As if a significant part of mankind all spontaneously mutated to get fat as hell in the last few decades.

Mewing probably won't help anyone old enough to learn about what it is and practice it very much, though. You're probably right on that account.

But I doubt it'll hurt and it would be good to be knowledgeable and experienced about this stuff so we can teach it to our kids, when it counts.

dude had pretty face before losing fat and adding muscle.

Im 21 years old, im a kid?

It works for young children, if you are a young-fag keep this up, if you're above twenty wtf is u doing bruh

He was already years of gym at the before pic. Just gained 10 lbs, had a meal, pushed out the stomach and voila! Before pic and amazing fast transformation

I hope so, user. I really hope so.

You know, you shouldn't be using the same picture you use on /hm/

Pls don't tell me...

Im getting a jaw surgery, but have to wear braces for 1,5 years

nothing wrong with his jaw on the left one

Mew :3

No you fucking imbecile, Mewing doesn't impact the jaw directly

It affects the Maxilla you FUCKING DIPSHIT

Also if your face is overly masculine, women will not be fond of having you for longer than an hour/repulsed by you

fuck outta here op that aint you thats from a thread the other night don't hit us with some bullshit

how many $$?

I was a mouthbreather with brother and sister who controlled their posture. I also did not grow up in Western Europe or USA so can't really compare how much we had to chew. But it was probably a little.

My situation was worse than my brother's and sister's probably because of mouthbreathing but as we all needed braces and surgery, it was mostly genetics. They didn't need the surgery essentially and haven't decided yet.

Also, unless most mouthbreathers my lower jaw was too strong and big. My teeth didn't fit in and I had to reduce both jaws. But now I have an excellent jawline (I'm a girl).

The biological reason why so many people need the surgery or braces is that the brain has pushed the teeth downwards as it got bigger. It also depends on parents, how small face you will get, mine is very small. Even my teeth are small but 8 of them had to be removed.

So personally I think it is around 80% genetics, 20% posture/mewing. Mewing can help maybe those with recessed chin but not everyone. Already the fact that some mouthbreathers have a recessed chin + upper lip that shows their teeth and gum while others have droopy upper lip that covers all the teeth like old people have, and protruding chin, shows that genetics are different.

left body is objectively better. dont fall for the abs meme boys.