How come you rarely see any people wearing polos? Besides preppy spoiled white boys and old men?

How come you rarely see any people wearing polos? Besides preppy spoiled white boys and old men?
I have the feeling polos have the potential to hit it big as a trend, especially when worn in an ironic sense

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.boohoo.com/super-longline-t-shirt/MZZ73494.html?color=105
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Britbongs wear them all the time. It's not a good look. To me it just says friday night pisshead.

I don't like polo shirts personally, but they look good on us Veeky Forums niggas

If you're not in shape you should definitely never wear one

this
only wear polos if you have the body to make them look good

Too true. These are Veeky Forums shirts. Veeky Forums twig boys are just going to look like garb

Polos were part of the dress code at my high school so they make me think of upper-middle class Catholics and that's a look I never want to go back to

polos are cool

Don't button the top button.

He honestly looks really silly. Polo is too tight, it looks like a fucking wetsuit. This is too tryhard, and this guy isn't even big. Top button done and meticulous meme haircut are just the icing on the cake. He's handsome, but yeah this whole ensemble is a disaster.

At any rate, polos aren't really that fashionable. They just scream service industry or country club boomers or else shitty lads/bros who aren't fashionable trying to be such and "classy."

>upper-middle class Catholics
>I never want to go back to

Let me guess : homosexuality happened ?

sick burn bro u shure told me

this, guy looks goofy as fuck. you can pull them off if you're fit, but don't wear them skin tight.

Posting inspo.

this. polos are a total meme now. i just can't take myself seriously when i wear them. i feel like a middle management dude from work.

with le alt right being trendy right now along with young people wanting to be more masculine as that's what the new counter culture is after years of PC talk, people in America are going to start wearing fred perry polos with gold chains to emulate the skinhead/hooligan look that was prevalent in the UK a while ago

I don't know about polos in the UK though as we've already been through them a ton

I think I'm gonna get myself a really baggy polo shirt with horizontal stripes and wear it tucked into my stonewash jeans for the dad look. Have doubts on how would that look in person.

this, the british skinhead look is probably going to come back

While anecdotal, I hate them because I had to wear them as a part of my education until I got to college.

I will never wear another as long as I live.

for you

Tell me about bane
Why does he wear the mask

And you want to feel like le artsy bohemian special snowflake?

eu.boohoo.com/super-longline-t-shirt/MZZ73494.html?color=105

you aren't denying it

Are you serious? Polos are everywhere in the UK. The 5 steps for attractiveness here are:
>have a memecut
>have muscles and wear tight polos so they're visible
>have an ear stud
>have tattoos
Ta-dah. You're now ready to be a lad and fuck everything that moves!

Americans say the weirdest shit

Sorry not everyone wears basketball shoes, v necks and snapbacks to their graduation you American faggot lol

Maybe if you took the black cock out your mouth for a second you'd realize that polo is a white mans staple everywhere except for cuckmerica

at community college two of my professors wore polos. they both had big beer bellies and mustaches, and i'm inclined to say plain t shirts would have looked worse on 'em. so in conclusion if you are over 35 and have a stache and a gut, maybe polos will work for you?