Is your friend group Veeky Forums?

Is your friend group Veeky Forums?

Who is the most effay in your social circle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KWQVjGBIN0
youtube.com/watch?v=pOsVHLeh6PA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kids look dipressed while watching the republican blue-collar worker enjoying his burger.

>my friend group

it's not a burger it's fish

looks like a bunch of unbearable faggots who writes 8 paragraph stories on twitter about how pop music is terrible.

ok this thread isn't about them it's about you and your friends user...what are they like?

i don't have any friends so i guess by default i'm the most effay in my social circle

sad!

not very
me

not having friends is very Veeky Forums

She would probably fuck that chad instead of those faggots

My what?

I don't have any friends and i don't long for one

My friends just dress like your average suburban white kid, so probably me. I'm the only one wearing shit like Undercover with primeknit Qasa highs

I don't have group friends and the friends I have I certainly don't base on what the fuck they wear, you insufferable fucking faggot.

Why does this happen ? I always see this everywhere. Fashionable edgy kids being friends with losers. Why the low self esteem ? I'm the person too, i dress good, i listen to cool music, but i can only blend in with the loser kids, i can't blend in with the people that look like me. It annoys me and i'd rather not have friends.

>fashionable edgy kids
>not losers

no one is saying to pick your friend based on what they wear you stupid ugly faggot

i asked if you have friends, are they fashionable and who is the most effay

learn how to read you dumb fuck

maybe it's because you find people like yourself insufferable and vice versa

all of my friends dress like shit, me included

what brings you to Veeky Forums then?

I'd like to think I only dress like shit rn because I'm unemployed

Oh yes the precious worker enjoying his meager spoils he gets every day for being a good little wage slave. He knows his place in the world and thinks he's got it as good as he can possibly get it in this fucking world. Face it retard, those teens are already smarter than Mr. Worker will ever hope to be. They've been exposed to the world through the internet for most of their lives, truly this is the first global generation and people like Mr. Worker are just gonna have to die off before the Millennial's have their day. If times get tough, slaughter of groups that oppose our wishes may be necessary. We are already winning, so you better smarten the fuck up.

No. I wish i could blend in with those people though, i wish my instagram feed was filled with me having blasts with people that dress like me. It's only filled with memes and jokes now. No real life moments

how autistic are you

i don't know that feel because i'm not on social media and all of my hobbies are basically solitary
all of my social groups arise organically through classes and work, then in my spare time i can tend to my bees and ride motorcycles
not the most outwardly aesthetic life but it's comfy af

maybe you should stop trying to metrify your life experience through social media moments

Well good for you. I don't find anything worth being pursued, i don't like anything or anyone.

>Anyone I don't like is an evil libruhl and everyone I like is a TROO MURCUHN.

Please go deepthroat a car's tailpipe.

>I don't find anything worth being pursued, i don't like anything or anyone.
that's all on you. sort your shit out

PHYSIOGNOMY IS REAL

That's me in the purple.

I know a weird goth couple who wear leather and straps and shit, which i would say is pretty Veeky Forums

That's the most shallow thing I've ever read... Jesus Christ.
Fashion is a fucking hobby, why are you letting it dictate your lifestyle?
Have you ever considered being friends with people because they're supportive and fun to be around?
Try caring a little less about your clothes. You won't impress anyone if you're this much of a close minded prick.

Idk. I don't long for fun and support anymore, i just think that i would waste a lot of my potential by attaching myself with people that are less than me. Like, imagine using a ferrari only to drive around in a small crowded city. Or me, my taste and intelligence deserve a better country yet i'm living in a third world country

post pics lmao

>makes more money than all of us and will contribute more to society -core

>lmao
No

>Veeky Forums comes to Veeky Forums

My friend group has a pretty big Veeky Forums contingent, so most of them plainly don't give a shit about fashion (beyond hygiene, thank God). Most of my friends back home have upgraded to button-ups in lieu of graphic tees anyway. The best-dressed of my friends are probably the people I know from my major (English), followed by one or two members of my college MtG playgroup. I've been trying to hang out with my English major friends more when I'm on campus, but it seems like they all took the same classes together freshman year so it feels awkward and ineffectual to try and bump in on it too insistently now, even though some of them seem to like me. No matter how many times I eat lunch with them it feels like I'll always be a relative outsider. So it goes.

The least fashionable guy I know is actually in the same MtG playgroup and plays a druid in my D&D campaign. He's a bit weird, and if fashion police existed he'd be shot. He only seems to wear graphic tee shirts, 60% of which are MLP-related, and his facial hair does not look very good. When it's cold he wears a black trenchcoat (I think it's one of those). I don't really have the heart to say anything, though, because personality wise it's not like there's anything wrong with him, and I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings.

>Friend 1: Literally wears full Rick
>Friend 2: Wears Suprememe and Cav Empt
>Friend 3: Polos, Slacks, Common Projects
>Friend 4: Sundresses, SLP leather jackets, High Heels from random shitty thrift shops
>Friend 5: Video Game Shirts, Boot Cut Blue Jeans, Converse

My friends are like a fucking TV show cast and how we all get along is a mystery

You're friend 6, the autistic kid that brings everyone together

>Tfw you wear the same things that normies do.

I literally just see what most other people are wearing and go out and buy it that day. Dont really have a style since I buy so much shit.

If anything, as of late its been black skinnys, puma suede or VANS beaters, band sweaters, polo caps

>Even though I talk to a fuck load of people, I have no connections with any of them
>After class I chat for a bit followed by subway rides alone, looking out the window
>Then walking home where I spend the rest of my night reading, shitposting, or watching netflix

I have two groups of close friends.
One is through my gf, she wears dresses and shit, kinda basic but looks nice. The other one is similar just more traditional clothing, and less trend-hopping. My gf is short and """curvy""" (slightly overweight), and the other friend is true petite curvy with nice hips.

My other group is guy friends. One is like an H&M commercial,two are like a mall clothing commercial (not in a good way). One is most surely on this site, he wore basically ninjagoth 3 years ago, now wears mostly all black with designer shoes and worships kanye's clothing. I basically look like a zara commercial.
I am the only one in the group that has blue eyes and blonde hair so I stand out a bit. Guy friends we're all fit, almost abs mode, around 6'1".

>Ehh, Couple of them yes. The others don't really care.
>I'm the most Veeky Forums, simply because I'm the only one who cares about fashion.
>Am I the only one who wishes that them and all their friends had fresh Tech Fits? I wish to have a squad of Veeky Forums people soon.

most of my friends don't really give a shit
pretty much everyone in my circle/community/age group/city wears black skinnies and jean or leather jackets

most 'effay' friend wears really stupid distressed biker style jeans from whatever brands

most of my friends are ridiculously good looking though so it doesn't really matter what they wear

I dress like some privileged little ivy league shit from the east coast even though I'm in Europe. I'm fairly well off and I like to go out with boats and play tennis so it sort of fits my style. My friends however are average people who just wear hoodies, T shirts and jeans. It always looks weird when I am wearing like a navy blazer and I stick out like a sore thumb. Can't wear them

>Having no friends in a first world country
Fucking loser

It kinda sucks but i rarely have friend groups, since i left school my friends have been few and far between yet when i make a friend they become like family.

>Guy I knew from high school: basketball shorts and t-shirt all day, every day
>Other guy I knew from high school: Roshes, chinos, t-shirt, and blue Patagonia puff jacket
>Guy I met from /a/'s secret santa: HollisterCrombie, but definitely the best dressed out of the three.
>Guy I met in my English class: Navy blue jacket and pants, I'm pretty sure that's all he wears
>Guy I stayed with in Japan: Whatever his school uniform consisted of
>His mom: Uniqlore

sociability does not go with intelligence. thirdworlders are more sociable because they're less intelligent.

i have no friends

i have family

in addition to being pretty attractive in general, my friend group also dresses relatively well. every person has a /somewhat/ unique style if not a bit contrived and dare i say "hipstery." but overall id say we're a dece lookin bunch. i think myself and another of my friends are the most knowledgeable about fashion but i probably dress the 2nd most interesting but 3rd best

Hahahah dude tell me what this user in particular has achieved that's so extraordinary that can make someone believe it's worth having no friends

achievement is when you're motivated and hardworking. someone can be smart and not achieving, simply because he doesn't want to do anything.

the only thing that is worth having no friends is comfort. see, you don't need intelligence to have friends. however, introversion requires intelligence.

okay so being lonesome is Veeky Forums but what about being lonely?

Being underage. The post.

>Not on social media
Posting here.
>Bees
>Motorcycle
Lying here isn't worth it.

>my taste and intelligence deserve a better country
Oh man. I hope when you grow up you can laugh at the fact you used to think this sort of drivel.

>Lying about having friends on Veeky Forums
Fucking loser.

not everyone here in my country can digest stuffs that i can. plus, i've seen a lot of stupid westerners, like, how can they even survive there ? i think i deserve western civilization more than those stupid people

like, in friday prayer sermon, everyone was having the wrong mindset on capitalism, fairness, liberty, etc etc. i was probably the only one who can be logical and rational and objective.

i also like red house painters and tortoise, i believe no one around me likes them on a level that i do. i'm also always the first to recognize everything that becomes trends. probably because i have Veeky Forums that's why i've ascended. i hope no one in my country discovers Veeky Forums.

wow what a bunch of cunts staring rudely like that

she is hot though

NATO: No Action Talk Only

>deserve
Wew sonny. You better get your head in the real world otherwise you gonna rot away moaning about you think you """""deserve"""""

T W I S T E D

youtube.com/watch?v=1KWQVjGBIN0

>friend group

Me:
>5'9" manlet
>beginner gains
>simple plain t-shirts usually with curved hem and/or wide neck, loose or tight
>black tapered jeans
>black UB 3.0s or parchment All Star II memes
>basic undercut

Best friend:
>tall lanklet
>usually wears all black
>gentlemanly coats
>classy leather shoes
>undercut

Friend 1:
>basic gentlemancore
>looks great because he's fit af

Friend 2:
>tall lanklet
>mostly wears the same stuff as me
>more clothes varieties though
>he's getting his first fake yeezys today

Friend 3:
>doesn't care how he dresses
>all clothes are like 5 years old
>still manages to pull off a chad look perfectly since he's fit af
>stubble and unkempt hair

So just a bunch of Normie's??

I'm like the third most fashionable person in my friend group of 4, which is pretty chill because I get good advice on how to dress

this thread should have ended after this

Holy fuck are you autistic?

>Who is the most effay in your social circle?
I am.

australian shitposting forums are not social media
>Lying here isn't worth it
now why would i go and do a thing like that

I am easily.
All my friends dress with very generic 2010's clothing.

This could be a Tv show.

what is happening in that image? is that some celebrity eating a burger?

this is gold

they are watching a competitive eater
youtube.com/watch?v=pOsVHLeh6PA

I unironically have no friends that I haven seen in person for over a year

>Post an image of a single bee to try and convince an anonymous internet stranger.
I heard Veeky Forums was full of idiot, but i wasn't expecting this.

I'm the one that looks like an autist trying to pull off new fits

Friend group is like 40% effay. I went from least to most pretty quick and that raised the standard. Its weird though, I quite like pink and have been told by friends that they think pink is weird on guys but I pull it off all the time. Or compliments like "user you're the most fashionable person I know" when we play sociables and someone gets the compliment card. Also one of my other friends is lowkey just as effay, probs more, but a bit lazy recently. Ah well, makes a good shopping buddy and a few of my friends asked me to help then revamp their wardrobe, which is super cool

My freinds wear basketball shorts and volcom and garbage ass Kohl's shit

I have some friend groups that definitely are, and some that absolutely aren't.

nieu

phag

otts

it's pretty amazing how you managed to refute yourself in two consecutive sentences

I'm not the guy your replying to but I think he just wants freinds who share the same hobbies
I'm in the same boat but I wouldn't call my freinds losers because they get laid more than me. I think it would be nice to have an effay group to go shopping and clubbing and maybe go to shows with.

I get what your saying but your a piece of shit for calling your freinds losers

i'm not, they're not my friends, i don't have emotional bonds with them. just acquaintances that get along easily with me. but i'm always awkward with people that i wish were my squad.

literally how ? it's valid.

Who in North Jersey wanna start an effay squad? Idc if your an r/Streetwear poster or wear an MFA uniform just don't dress like normies

probably that shitty attitude

I'm the least effay (and successful in general) guy in my crew, that's the only way to grow senpai

What exactly is going on here? Why are they filming that guy eat?

Most of my friends are professionals, so we all dress business casual.

I don't judge my friends based on what they wear because I don't give a fuck.

Chances are your friend just don't care about fashion at all. Gamma tier attitude.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

>friends

KEK

>he doesn't watch randy santel food challenges on youtube

sounds nice man. I love the color pink on guys too but it's been turned into a meme color by streetwear fuccbois

I don't have any friends.
Haven't had any since 2010