Light grey pants and pee stains

Does this shit happen to anyone else? I'll pee at the urinal and 2-3 guys will come by and finish before I'm done trying to wring every last drop from my dick, and then I still have this happen.

Is there something wrong with me or am I just cursed to never wear grey pants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykL2BawrYvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop being a fucking slob and dry your dick. Just take an extra couple seconds to get the pee off/let it all out.

push up on the spot between your balls and asshole

That's exactly what I do though. I'm serious when I say that several other guys will finish peeing before I'm done. I literally stand at the urinal for a good 30 seconds to a minute, if not more, trying to shake all the pee out of my dick. Then I think I've got it all and when I start to move around a few drops always seem to come out.

Will this really work? I'll give it a shot.

it's possibly a condition you dopes. this happens constantly with older men. their dick keeps leaking after they've pissed no matter how thoroughly they tap their dick

Wow, just go to the regular toilet then and use a bit of toilet paper to dry the tip of your dick. I always do that because 1) I don't want anyone looking at my dick, and 2) avoid this stain situation.

Also the 'grey pants' thing doesn't veil the fact that this isn't exactly Veeky Forums.

yeah,it pushes everything out, try it

Just start dabbing the piss hole

>older men
Shit, I'm 26.

It's definitely not urine on my dickhead, it's a few drops that come out after I start moving around again.

Yeah, it might not be very effay but I'd bet others here have had similar concerns.

Alright, thanks user. I'm gonna try it when I go pee next time. Is it just a quick push or do I have to try and give myself a prostate orgasm while at the urinal? Hoping it's the former.

Thank me, you ungrateful fuck. I am the only one who gave you the real solution.

Alright, I appreciate the responses, but seriously, this isn't a drop of urine at my pee hole. Again, I'll be shaking and squeezing my dick for like 30 seconds after peeing and it still happens.

I appreciate the advice, but I don't think that will do the trick user.

SQUEEZE INTO THE PAPER YOU STUPID FUCK

Buy some fucking underwear you fucking cretin.
Males have gone to complete shit in the last decade.

I wear CK trunks.

oh shit you might have prostate cancer

I squeeze from the base of my shaft to the tip like getting the last bit of toothpaste out

please tell me that story is fake

Imagine trusting your stepdaughter over your son

>CK trunks
Too thin you goddamn homo.
Might as well be wearing panties.
Get some fucking tighty whities
This is what men wear

You're gonna crush your urethra senpai

Its like people are so stupid they dont know thats what underwear is fucking for...soaking up piss dribbles.
Why else would you wear it?
Why do you new males insist on wearing panties that dont absorb shit?
Fucking retards

literally my wife's son tier

Just tried it. Seems to work really well, zero pee spot. You should have warned me though that it would feel this good, I'm pretty sure I'm gay now.

Thanks for the help user!

Shit, I hope not.

Do CK trunks really make me gay? I really like the material and the fact that they're thin.

>fact that they're thin
If they are thin, then why wear them?
If the answer is to feel sexy , then yes you are pretty fucking gay.

dude holy fuck i haven't worn chinos in about 10 years for this reason. No matter what the last few drops never come out until you pull your pants up.

Also I have hyperhydrosis and I'm always scared of my swamp ass becoming visible

j-jeans masterrace

Two reasons really. They feel pretty comfy since they're thin, and stay relatively cool, although desu neither of these are that important.

The bigger reason is they are a pretty soft material which means my pants move over them easily. Again, mostly just a comfort thing.

No one sees my undies so I don't wear them to be sexy.

Well I just took this anons advice and it seems to work wonders. I'll need a few more tries to make sure though. Sorry about the swamp ass.

except that shit is real

This didn't even make me mad, just sad. Their family torn apart because of that dumb cunt step daughter

Girls do this

Everyone is different. I personally have to wipe when i pee so i always go to the toilet instead of a urinal. No big deal.

One thing I had to re-learn was the amount of shaking. I find shaking too much causes this. You feel if you shake more it'll help, though.

>take a leak at a train station
>little piss spot on my pants after
>do the age old trick
>wash hands and wipe on pants to conceal the piss spot
>oh shit, the water sprayed my crotch and now it looks like a fist-sized piss spot on my pants

>raise son for 20 or so years
>makes it into a good college, successful path in life
>bratty 16 year old stepdaughter says she raped her
>confront son
>son tells you he didn't do it
>you contact authorities for no reason with no evidence or discretion
>ruin his life
>please forgive me, I love you son!
fuck this guy

>He doesn't fold a piece of toilet paper into a little triangle and dab the end of his dick when he finishes peeing

Check this fag out

This happened to me too. I realized it was because my zipper or underpants (depending on what I'm wearing) rides too high up on my dick, preventing all the piss from coming out. I just pull my pants/underwear down a little to give my boy some room, a few shakes, and I'm done.

Do you fuckers read the actually posts at all? It's not a bit of urine left on the tip of his dick, no amount of dabbing the tip will help this problem.

The only good advice in this whole thread is here

except you can draw the moisture out, it's not that your dick is wet, but the molecules like to stick together, so just setting it there at the end and waiting a second and relaxing can actually draw the last bit out.
Do the pushing up gently on the perineum trick though first and then again though.

push your gooch to get all the pee out

how do you guys push your abc when at a urinal? you don't think other guys will notice you fingering very close to your asshole?

everyone is going to think you're gay

Do you have the problem when you don't use a urinal, but use a toilet and undo your belt etc? I find that's mostly the issue, pants are too tight or something.

So what you're saying is we might as well go the whole hog and get a finger or two up there and see if that helps?

Prostrate cancer. It you've got.

this, press on your gooch

youtube.com/watch?v=ykL2BawrYvM

i hope he kills all of them

real men wear boxers because you'd have to have a big dick in order to feel manly and masculine

what a pathetic little wimp of a man.

That doesn't even come close to addressing how much this """man""" failed as a father.

i got this after taking propecia

I have the same problem for months already and I'm 20. It leaks even though I have squeezed everything out for minutes, especially when sitting down. I will just go to a doctor because that can't be normal.

kek I would just abandon that shitty family and move to another continent and make a new start instead of muh depressed

I run my finger along my urethra starting as far back as I can go, squeezes the leftover pee like toothpaste.

>kek I would just abandon that shitty family and move to another continent and make a new start instead of muh depressed
Yeah no you wouldnt.
No way not to be depressed in his situation.
Being betrayed by your family is fucking brutal.

Sure I would be depressed, but I would try to not let it get to me. I would be so fucking angry I would just change my name, pack my things and fuck off to west europe or east asia and start a new life instead of feeling sorry for myself

Sometimes when I pull on it, i rip the skin

I have the same issue and I'm around your age. Doc told me to do kegels. haven't had too much success after about 3 months but I'm gonna keep at it.

Just tried this. Works.

I do kegels and have for like 4 years, on and off. the reverse kegels (pushing out) are the ones that help you get all the pee out, not the squeezing motion.
OP I'd do what the other suggested, maybe try kegels look into them to strengthen your muscles there.
also sitting while peeing gets more out because your muscles are more relaxed. then you can dab with tp. standing is way more efficient obv but sitting is good for people who suffer from similar issues

What the fuck men are disgusting, I'll never touch the lap area of any guy ever again. This is what toilet paper is for

What the fuck this is the first time I hear of such a problem.

Shake after? Wear underwear?

Fucking hell, Im as surprised as I was when I heard how many adult males actually have shat themselves.

Your prostate prob working well desu.

primitive beast. shaking after is a good practice.

If your dick is on point you don't even have to shake desu. Plus if you shake don't you just splash urine everywhere??

You say that as if all women's underwear isn't permanently stained with shit and blood

>if your dick is on point

found the underaged retard

why not just use toilet paper like a normal human being?

underwear?

Ironically this is something you begin to understand with age. I have the misfortune of having sides from Propecia that make my dick physiology slightly older (at least for the time being), meaning my prostrate/dick doesn't cut off the urine solidly after urination, I have only recently had to deal with the idea of shaking etc, before I took the Propecia my dick game was on point lad, and I could hold urine like a camel holds water.

I used tissue but never had to shake.

dont do this, it makes mustard gas

ive always lived my life by the motto:
no matter how much you wiggle or dance
the last few drops come out in your pants

Put your dick in your pants so if it drips it will drip in the space between your legs and not at the front of your pants.

I you ever become a famous wrapper you need to be called OP Pee Pants.

Duluth Trading Co boxer briefs are the answer you seek.

Literally the primary reason I fork over $20 a pair, although they are extremely comfortable.

Sit down and pee like a man.

sitting down to pee >>>>
guys should be less insecure of their masculinity. it's objectively more sanitary / comfortable (at home)

kek

Can't believe it's not butter