I can't believe i let you faggots meme me into buying ramones

i can't believe i let you faggots meme me into buying ramones

i can affirm with utter certainty that these sneakers are tremendous pieces of shit

give me one reason not to sell them and buy a pair of fucking converses instead

fuck me

>Current year
>Posting Rick Owens to anything but a cringe thread

now i feel profoundly depressed in a very isolated segment of my mind

Lol, don't listen to the user.
You deserve to feel like shit for buying something solely due to hype.
You should be buying shit that you would like regardless of whether or not it were popular.

Obviously that's not always possible because sometimes hype helps people find brands in the first place but you should never be buying things just because other people are.
You get no pity from me, you deserve it.

>tfw have ramones coming in the mail tomorrow and am scared now

>You should be buying shit that you would like regardless of whether or not it were popular.

i liked how they looked in many of the fucking photographs i'd seen and ordered them

they look and fit like shit

the circumstances of my order is daily proof that if there is a divine presence i am not one of its interests

why am i explaining myself to you

fuck off

Kek

can't you just return them? the EU gets free returns for 2 weeks without need for stating reason

not our fault you're a seething casual who can't pull them off.

I wish you could like posts on Veeky Forums.

was gonna say this but nicely

they're not just luxe converse
you need the wardrobe, silhouette, and know-how to pull them off

so many people buy ramones because they see them as baby's first designer shoe and they think they're easy to integrate into a normal wardrobe
as you found out, it's not that easy...

no sympathy from me

back to whichever /r/ you came from faggot

This

at least you learned some things
> don't buy overly weighty clown shoes
> don't buy overly expensive shit just because it's a meme
> don't buy into said meme three years late

chalked up as a learning experience

Glad I bought interesting geobaskets instead of these clown stompers.

What about them makes them 'meme shoes'?

They look p good

Ill trade my converse to you for them, OP
thats what happens when youre so lacking in agency that you let people on the internet "meme you" into buying shit you dont actually like.
what were you trying to get laid? last i checked youre not supposed to put your feet in a girls pussy

don't blame us for your regrettable purchases. Rick can be done well, but if you have to go to goddamn Veeky Forums for inspo, then that style is obviously beyond you

Good thinking user!
Rick really sucks :)
Just send me your ramones and I'll dispose of them, I'll even throw in a new pair of converse for free! Want me to monogram your name on it?
Hmu with your email and we'll figure this out.

Great thread user, keep it up.

>buying rick

info on pants in the OP???

What do Ramones actually have over converse and similar canvas sneakers? They don't seem to have a very unique silhouette which is something that Rick usually goes for

>>basic bitch cant pull off outfit
>>cries like a little bitch
/thread

Show me a fit that would look better with Ramones than regular Converse. You can't.

this

They look like clown shoes

The larger silhouette and chunky sole of the Ramones here match and compliment the similarly large and boxy silhouette of the rest of the fit.

While I agree that many Ramones fits would look a lot better with a pair of chucks, in this fit the smaller and less structured fit silhouette of a pair of chucks would negatively contrast with the rest of the fit.

bruh, always try on this kinda shit, like physically. In store.

top kek tho lad

Thing about Converses is that any fuck can just buy some Converses and throw them in any fit

Ramones show true taste because they take much more effort to pull off

>Ramons show true taste
>take effort

people actually believe this?