Who /shouldibuzzcut/ here??

Been thinking about it for ages and today I'm on the verge of finally doing it.
This thread is dedicated to everyone who's in the void. Get in, give advice.

on one hand hairline's a bit high, on the other hand your face is a bit round so you might wind up looking like an egg
maybe lose some bodyfat and or grow a bit of a beard before buzzing

don't

S H A V E

buzz, and post results here please

id on glasses?

Standard brandless glasses, simply the cheapest at my local store.
Will do.

Tried to make my own thread for it earlier, got some decent advice, reposting here. Looks really shitty from above and from above and the side. Definite horseshoe. Not really about that finesteride minoxadil life, clinging onto former glory.

Try a buzz cut, I think it would work on you

Do it. Please.

Thanks, Uniform or tapered sides?

Is it that bad?

I know from experience. Gut it before you look too ridiculous. Women (men?) love it too.

Goddamn. Well thanks for your candor. I hope my head isn't weird shaped. I think I've got a strong enough jaw to pull it off.

do it, i was the same as you, and when i finally got it it looked much better than I expected. I'd say the only disadvantage is the ocasional person asking if you are some sort of skinhead, but the feeling of not having to worry about your hair at all makes it worth

I am very content.

naisu

Looking good pal

is your name romeo

what clipper length is that all around?

Looks good man

Damn, that's so clean.

Follow suit my brother.

I always love a good fade.

Yikes

I gotta say it turned pretty good

Nice

6 mm

looks good

you look wayyy better now

I intend to. I'm getting a cut on Monday at a good barber, I'm gonna tell him to give me a buzz, and use his discretion.
I'm just concerned about maintaining a clean fade

I really want to look good in a buzz, but I just don't think I have the hairline or complexion for it

Eventually I'll be forced though

Very nice

how dare you complaining about prison living conditions, anders breivik

Kek

Wow I didn't think it would go well but uh, you're pretty aesthetic

damn dawg im impressed
go pierce your ears and you could be trainspotting

i think your hairline is a little too far back, mine's the same and i didn't look great buzzed

kek

Will a buzz/fade look decent with diffuse thinning?

hey david are you still dating r9k girl

Fucking cool!

buzz was the worst thing i ever did to my shitty hair growth patterns. It looks good until I wanted my hair back & now finally starting to look normal after about 5 months. One side grows backwards while the other grows down normally (young leo growth pattern); the side that grows backwards just looks like i'm fucking receding like crazy until it's all back to normal. Doesn't help that hats sit unevenly due to more hair on the normal sides temple.

Awful buzz experience, will never do that shit again, fucking meme for some of us. Do what you want, but be careful & know your hair.

Looks great. Nice work, man.

actually living with her nowadays.

brb getting a buzz cut

fffffuark that went better than expected

shit nigga not bad