/SKIN CARE GENERAL/

I really like the look of people who have dark circles under their eyes while the rest of the face is clean and nice.
I have a little dark circles but i want them to be more noticeable.
I am kinda pale and i have blonde, nordic hair and face.

>What kind of clothes and colors should i wear to make my dark circles more noticeable?

Also sorry but i dont have the normal OP, someone post it pls

Lol i know that guy, he was at my former agency

My Shits fucked. I starter with proactive, didnt work. Tried different face washes also. Went to doktor, got perscribed epiduo and some other stuff, only made me dry as shit. Lastly i was on isotretinoin for maybe 2-3 months but didnt really work and double dosage wouldve turned me into the chocolate granny from spongebob. Is there anything to at least help the redness?

did you check the catalog?

Get oxytetracylcine you faggot. Also get gels that dry out the acne during the night.
Work out and get some of the goood test.
Eat like a normie human being.

Jezus

Isoretinoin takes more than that you cuck, shoulda done the entire treatment

Have you tried softer skin cleansers? I used every god damn acne wash I could get my hands on and cetaphil has done more for me than 4 months of any other acne medicine. You might also want to try something like african black soap + witch hazel toner? Just an idea

I'm on doxycycline hyclate and use cetaphil 3 times a day + vitamin c serum once a day and drink a ton of water. I now rarely get any new breakouts and if I do they're quite shallow and
are easily taken care of - not a really deep scarring pimple like I used to get a ton of. Hope this helps someone.

How do I dry out my skin? Im so fucking oily and I hate it

Ok, I'm on the 5th month of isoretinoin (40mg daily) and I'm pretty much clean everywhere except the area in pic related.
I had some cysts there for my entire teenage-hood iirc, they're shrunken and dry now but the area is red and I can still feel bumps under my skin while they show no sign of going away.
Is there something I can do to speed up the process of getting rid of them or should I just continue with the treatment and wait?
Is there a chance that they stay there after the treatment?

Clay mask twice a week and read the sticky.

any of you use the clarisonic?

does it actually work? or is it just a meme?

i already do the cleansing, moisturizing, exfoliating thing. just wondering it adding physical exfoliator would help.

a c c u t a n e

exactly same, was on longest dosage of isotretonin, still red there and can feel bumps under...

>nordcuck

>nigger

I will be coming on to my 5th month this April and the first two months I was on 40mg and my Dermatologist then recommended me to bump up the dosage to 60mg and I have been taking that for two months, nearly three. So speak to your Dermatologist and ask to bump the dosage up, it might help.

how the hell can you like dark circles? i came here to ask for advice on products that can help remove dark circles

Did I fuck up? Should I get a dif cleanser or toner
Pic related. One on the right made my face so so dry. So I bought the one on the left

Here is the toner

I seriously recommend this to all anons here, I bought it off amazon and it's been clearing up my face like crazy. I don't use a moisturizer afterwards since it moisturizes on it's own. Wash your face morning and night with lukewarm water, and use this rose toner on a cottonball on your face afterwards. Rub it on your face for like 10 minutes until the cotton ball is pretty dry.
Like, nothing worked for me until now.

oops, dropped pic. Thayers witch hazel toner

I was told not to get a toner with hazel though. There was one at Coles but I didn't get it.

Was called witch hazel toner

Oh, how come? Are you allergic?
If it's because witch hazel dries it out, the aloe vera in it moisturizes.

How the FUCK do you get rid of redmarks? I'm on my 4th month of Accutane and although most of my actual acne is gone, my face is still littered with red marks from all the previous breakouts and I'm at a loss on how to clear them. Any advice, should I stick with masks and exfoliators now that the acne is gone or what?

Change your pillowcase everyay and use honey on your face. it did wonders on me.

Moisturize, not joking, I had acne that looked similar to yours and nothing fucking worked. I was about to use accutane but decided not to from the results a few friends of mine had. I stopped everything and started moisturizing after every shower and it cleared up within a month.

>only taking isotretinoin for 2-3 months
you literally asked for this outcome

Just used this stuff on my face and I don't see the point of it?

Do I do cleanser > toner > moisturiser
I did that but my face dried out. It never dries out after the moisturiser

>skincare
Is there anyone here who stopped the fapping and get better skin?

don't sleep
wear black clothes

i couldnt use it any longer since my skin was getting way too dry and it was flaking really hard and mousturizing wasnt helping.
springs coming up so it feels a bit too late to start again.

i already moisturize, have been for quite some time.

Exfoliate and get stuff with vitamin c or niacinamide.

It works well but there's knockoffs you can get for cheaper that work just as well

Remember people, eat your vegs. And exercise. Magic solution like tret would only be temporary if you don't fix your life.

Can acne this bad be treated and managed using a strict skincare regimen? I can't really use anything prescription due to military obligations.

We don't know. If you don't have money for derm,
I would suggest try the usual recommendations first:
- cheap non-offensive skincare like Cetaphil, Cerave, or Hada Labo.
- avoid milk
- eat more vegs, like much more
- don't touch your face
- change pillow case everyday, even your towels if you have the dough

They might help.

This stuffs the best

Are you supposed to use face wash + moisturizer both in the morning and at night? Before or after shaving? What about aftershave itself, where does that come in?

What to do with one of those big fat dry spots other than wait it out?

If you checked /r/skincareaddiction or /r/asianbeauty, there are quite bit of people, me included, that don't use facial wash in the morning. Just water. It works for some people. Then the usual skin cares and moisturizer.

I usually shaved after shower. So my order is Shower+shampoo -> facial massage with mineral oil -> shaving soap -> shave -> rinse -> wash the oil and foam with facial wash -> alum -> wash the alum ->skin care including moisturizer.
I don't use aftershave.

Like chapped skin? Lanolin. Aquaphor. Vaseline.

Lanolin is magic.

>tfw Olay changed their bar soap formulas

New formula been leaving my face dry as fuck and scent is unbearable. They were the best soap I used on my face. Cleared up break outs, faded them, etc. What do I switch to now? And please don't just say Dove.

Get a Kojic soap. They lighten your skin but they get rid of red marks pretty well.

Any recommendations for facial moles? I have, I shit you not at least 20 moles on my face and they had made me self conscious my entire life. I know that visiting a dermatologist to cut them off is an option, but idk if the scaring would be bad because I've had them most of my life.

Time heals all.

Hada labo. Cow brand. Cetaphil.

why the fuck are you using bar soap on your face?

FUCKING COMEDONES GET OFF OF MY NOSE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're gentle enough to be used on your face and they keep my face from breaking out.

You expect too much from a facial wash. Skin conscious people like to use mild wash with no BS ingredients. If you switch to this type of wash, it will not prevent break out alone.

I was thinking about putting neosporin on a scabby type mark thing on my face. would this work? It works for normal cuts on hands.

Aquaphor is probably better.

Daily reminder that cerave is the god tier drugstore cleanser for people who don't have acne prone skin, and their moisturizer is good for all types of skin.

If you're buying expensive shit from (((sephora))), then you're being ripped off.

Why do american have all the good stuff?
Europe only have overrated French skincare. The rest are meh. Importing asian skincare cost shit ton because of customs.

They're okay. Nothing special.

Any rec for the special stuff?

thanks, I'll pick some up next time im at the store.

Thats the whole point. "Special" is bullshit. Scents are irritating and bad for your skin and random oils are placebo and also bad for your skin depending on what they are. Nobody should pay $50 for a tiny bottle of placebo from a department store.

>Scents are irritating and bad for your skin and random oils are placebo
Oh look, skincare version of broscience.

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil and Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser, if you want drug store.

That product is mediocre at best. Not saying to spend your shit on something expensive but there are better products for about the same price.

>there are better products for about the same price
Any rec?

Bump

can anyone recommend a good facial lotion. i've been using aveeno forever, but i've heard that this is not good for the face and neck area.

Because you're not really suppose to use Nivea. Except the European version of the cream, soft cream, and the Japanese version of Nivea sunscreen. The toner is probably not that well-formulated, with ingredients that dry the skin.

I think everyone's skin are different. By that assumption, just try all the affordable popular products one-by-one. Cerave, cetaphil, hada labo, rosette ceramide gel.

Please reply if anyone has advice. It haunts me

How old are you? If youre young enough and go to a decent dermatologist (that uses lasers), you won't have to worry about scarring at all. It will be a lot worse when youre 30 and decide that you want to do it.

I'm 20. It wouldn't be covered under insurance unless they are have the potential to be skin cancer, right? Thanks for the reply

I've found if I squeeze around them, I can get a nodule to pop out and decrease their appearance. It's also very satisfying taking them out.

holy fuck dont squeeze them you tard! get a bha or an aha.

I dyed my hair black from a naturally light brown and noticed my skin looked a lot paler but my dark circles also stand out more (can hide easily with the frame shape of my glasses though)
Hope this helped

You're not supposed to do that. That hurts your skin and enlarges the pores. Not a good idea.
Do chemical exfoliation; BHA, AHA, Azelaic, Mandelic, etc.
Or physical exfoliation: pore brush, clarisonic, face shaving, etc.
Oil massage with mineral oil should also help. Just let the oil stay for ~30 mins before starting the massage.
Niacinamide also suppose to help reduce their appearance.
In theory, derma roller may help, but it hurts.

do you have a routine and most of all do you use a cleanser? if yes then stop cleansing and only wash with water once a day. dont try to dry it out as that will only make your face produce more oil.

Gonna drink tomato juice everyday and see if that helps my complexion.

Not sure if it's just me, but spearmint tea has been clearing my acne since age 14. Also been using aloe vera instead of lotion, stayed away from acne products since sensitive skin and all.

What do i do after i cut myself from shaving?

I used tea tree oil to dry it out and stop the bleeding. But now the spots are dry? Is that okaY/

It will.

I read spearmint tea really only works for females.

You know. Wash and press. Obviously some people use alum, but it stings.
Dry spots can be solved with vaseline, aquaphor, or lanolin. You really shouldn't apply tea tree oil on your face undiluted.

How are paula choice products?? should i buy all cleanser,moisturier,toner from them? buying cerave or cetaphil is hassel here in Europe..Please help

Thought itd be better to post here.

Basically, my sleeping schedule has been fucked up for a couple of years now and it's only getting worse, I find it extremely hard to sleep at night and have eye bags every single day.

Just wanted to ask, what's the best way to get rid of eye bags.

>bonus: how to sleep earlier anf fix schedule pls

Expensive. Cosrx has cheaper AHA and BHA option. Other stuffs have alternative Japanese or Korean alternatives. You may even try The Ordinary. Local European brands like La-Roche Posay are also cheaper than Paula's.

I thought, eye bags stay forever?

Fasting and then having an early breakfast suppose to fix sleeping schedule.

can't afford any actual acne treatments but i want to clear up the scars on my cheeks

what's a cheap alternative (also how many times a week should i be washing my face)?

Avoid eating oily food.

Dermaroller. Plus copper peptide serum. Or vitamin c serum. But it has risks.

You also need to make sure you've passed your acne phase. Only the scars left.

Alternatively, glycolic peeling and other chemical peels can help for shallower scars. Start at lower concentration. Like 20% glycolic. Work up until 70% glycolic. Take years.

Wash as needed. Some people find success by washing with only water in the morning. Use gentle cleanser, like cetaphil, hada labo, or cow brand.

apply diluted apple cider vinegar to your face at night and wash it off with cold water in the morning. 1:1 is diluted enough and should help a lot over time

Great for chemical burning. Remember kids, don't follow every stupid advice you read on the internet.

idk buddy, it's cheap and it worked well for me

Good for you.

ACV will give you chemical burns. That's a fact. Diluting it is a gamble with questionable reward. Also keep in mind most household vinegar container is not air-tight. The water evaporates creating a much stronger acid.

Don't be an idiot.

noo pls no

I'll try this.

>ACV will give you chemical burns. That's a fact.

Nope. That depends on
a) concentration
b) amount
c) duration of the exposure
d) exposure location

>Diluting it is a gamble with questionable reward

A 1:1 ratio will lower the acidity by 50% per definition. That's not questionable.

>The water evaporates creating a much stronger acid.

Tell me, what does ACV smell like?

Oh, that's right - it smells partly of acetic acid. That's because the acetic acid is being evaporated into the air, escaping the container. It's not like you can create concentrated acetic acid by letting the container stand open.

(Don't be an idiot!)

Wow, seriously? You're telling people to use ACV, an unproven skin solution that can burn your skin off?

That's just messed up, dude.

This post: was my first post in this thread.

I haven't advised anyone to do anything. I am merely pointing out scientific inaccuracies.

Veeky Forums I'm ugly as hell. Is it even worth trying?

Pic unrelated

Also, ACV is not "unproven". It exists.

>an unproven skin solution that can burn your skin off

That depends on a) concentration, b) amount, c) duration of the exposure, d) exposure location.

But relax. It's not concentrated nitric acid.

Fine let's do it.

>Nope. That depends on
>a) concentration
>b) amount
>c) duration of the exposure
>d) exposure location
And what are they? Do you know the safety practices of applying ACV to your face?
If even a smart scientific person such as you don't know it, how about the average acne-ridden anons?

>A 1:1 ratio will lower the acidity by 50% per definition. That's not questionable.
Really? Can you guarantee your mix is exactly 50-50. What happen if you put a bit too much ACV? This is a gamble for questionable reward. There is no proven benefit of applying ACV to your skin, unless you're relying to crazy bloggers.

>Tell me, what does ACV smell like?
>Oh, that's right - it smells partly of acetic acid. That's because the acetic acid is being evaporated into the air, escaping the container. It's not like you can create concentrated acetic acid by letting the container stand open.
This is just wrong. Old vinegar often evaporates some of their water, becomes more aciding, and melt some of the plastic container.

Remember kids, don't just follow any random advice you read on the internet, especially on Veeky Forums.

Don't be an idiot.