Best jeans under 100euro

sup Veeky Forums

where should i look for good quality jeans and chinos under 100 euro?

today's wranglers and levis are too thin and too soft, im looking for something thick and raw

Other urls found in this thread:

round-house.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LEVIS
E
V
I
S

If you they dont fit right then you're a fucking twink manlet

Vintage Levis. Naked and Famous

Levi's 511 Performance Stretch

>euro

Try American Wranglers, cowboy cut, rigid. Not the fashion ones they sell.

what if you have disproportionately thicc legs

this

literally the best denim under $50, you will not find anything else like it

nah, my legs look good. ATG and shit.

no american wranglers in Poland

Levi's selvedge are thicc

Mid range Levi's are the worst fucking jeans you dick. They are about 6 oz in weight, the material is like shitty crinkly paper and the pre faded washes all look like ass and have no real depth to them. I don't even care about the inconsistent fits everyone always bitches about, but Levis are just all around fucking trash. If you like Levi's you have never worn a decent pair of jeans before. Order yourself some entry level shit like Nudies or APC, or even fucking Zanerobe, and feel the fucking difference for yourself.

>eurocuck

>his "USA brand" jeans are made in bangladesh, india and mexico

literally end your life

>he thinks any jeans are made in western countries

Uniqlo straight leg selvedge.

All the skinny and stretch fit selvedge are not raw.

The uniqlo straight leg kaihara denim ones are the $50 Sanforized ones.

then that makes your entire first post obsolete dipshit. go back to /pol/

yes what if this

Round House

round-house.com/

They run big so go down a couple sizes

how are Lee jeans? And are they high waisted?

lee stopped making good jeans a while ago. they aren't high waisted anymore.

but the old ones are?

polish user here too, pretty happy with my dockers chinos I got at zalando, great material, waist's not too low and they look very sturdy overall
as for jeans, nudie is decent in europe especially since they frequently go on sale, levi's is overpriced as fuck

go on ebay/grailed and buy some midtier stuff like acne or a.p.c for that price instead

lol that shit is literally no better than levis. i thought we moved on from this streetwear-masquerading-as-high-fashion crap?

well yeah basically almost all jeans from their inception to the late 90s are high waisted

quality wise I agree and I also agree that we need to stop glorifying pseudo fast fashion that is a.p.c and acne BUT if you're looking for cheap jeans in the first place then you may aswell get a faux-designer pair for the same price especially as they do fit really well
t. guy wearing a BNWT pair of petit new standard he got for £40

>tfw you are to tall to wear levis

can you dye these black somehow? also how to obtain in europe

Any Levi's made after like 2013 are absolute fucking garbage can dogshit quality. Don't listen to the 16 year olds in this thread

I'm ordered some stuff from unbranded jeans, dont know about the quality yet though OP

I have this problem still wear levis... I wore 508's and they fit me skinny but I lost weight and now 511's fit me skinny, and my legs are chinese (thickest)

when does your order arrive user? I'm curious about this brand. I'm not from Veeky Forums so I don't know how long these threads stay up for, but if this one is still up when you get it I'd love to hear your thoughts on it

by the 30th

>no american wranglers in Poland

You Europoors need to shut your bitching and just pay the shipping fee.

I'm sure it's way less than what Ausfags have to put up with.

alright, could you post it in a jeans thread if this one 404s?

wranglers