Japanese loosewave

Looking for some loosewave inspo, specifically Japanese stuff. Magazine dumps also appreciated if they're relevant

w2c entire fit, I fucking love that

u can usually just thrift the rest and go with sambas
thrift: light denim jacket
plain white tee (1-2 sizes too large)
brown woolen pants with a simple brown belt
off-white/cream socks (uniqlo? cuz they have a shitton of colours)
i advise thrifting the jacket for that "worn" effect otherwise idk where else to get one

pls be nice i dont usually post

Tfw that jacket is sold out and is expensive af

Best fit ever

are these loose wave

shrekcore

techwear

Think comfier

and Veeky Forums still keeps posting same pic over and again and again

hhnnnggggg

not them but that's good advice don't worry

Cant you literally just watch any Yohji show and leave with tonnes of inspo? That's what I've always done

Idk what this board has against runway fits

Literally the only thing I wear.

Can someone that's 5"9' be able to pull this off?

Well Japanese people tend to be shorter, so I think if you were just careful you could do it. In fact it might even be easier to find oversized stuff. I'm 6'7 and it's a pain in the ass to find outerwear for this style

Thanks for the rec, for some reason Yohji is in my head as techwear only. Probably the shoes.

not them either

if u have no hopes of thrifting the denim jacket, are the any other decent ways to cop one?

If you mean yohji as in Y-3, they're actually separate entities. Think of Y-3 as more of an Adidas company vs Yohji mainline which is more comfy menswear

try buying an XL one from wrangler maybe and rolling the sleeves up if you want the sleeves to fit, maybe

autism-core

Fashion is weird.

How do I get into loose without looking shapeless.

I'm in love with that coat on the right

step 1: be born with a good frame
that's it

I don't understand what having a good frame means. How do I tell if I have a good frame or not.

Just look at any japanese girl anywhere, it took me a bit to realize how popular this style is in Japan

ignore this.

real answer: be able to afford Yohji and Paul Harnden and other shit thats way beyond the reach of your average pleb. Loose and cheap dont work, instead of draping you just look like mc hammer.

New to loosewear, Muji is coming out with this button-down. Cop or Not?

love the pants on bottom left guy, anyone got an ID?

shit tier advice

no

why do people keep reposting this when it's literally a couple of guys in sweats and t shirts

ok