Let's start a new tattoo thread. Show me yours, and show me what you're into

Let's start a new tattoo thread. Show me yours, and show me what you're into.

will upload a few of mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/shannonelliott_y2k/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got meme'd hard last thread but i'm really asking for advice on where should I place it

If you are serious would it be full color or black and white?
Background or no?

Just the silhouette with the eyes

No color or background

Best bet would be upper arm or leg.
I don't like leg tattoos myself but some people do.

I was thinking more in the upper forearm but it's very overused, also wondering how should I position it if I were to put it there (standing up sideways or normally)

Planning to do this one... Opinions? Idk if it will age fine

I would take it where i marked

In all honesty the whole lone wolf type tattoos are slowly becoming a commo stereotype. Personally it'a not a tattoo i's get if i felt like a loner. It woukd age fine, but it's a eull design that could be liads better. Rethink it

kek nice gyno

tats are alright though if not a little cliche and overplayed

I hope every single person in this thread is joking, because these are the ugliest, middle-school-tier tats I've ever seen.

puffy nips = gyno

are you fucking retarded?

Thinking about getting this without the long, painted nails. Medium sized on my ribs. Yay, nay?

Are you a grill?

If not then don't

I'm looking at this as inspiration right now, I already messaged the artist and them if it was alright to use the design itself as a tattoo or as reference and they said that was ok so now I'm just asking myself if I want to get that design itself or change it in some way and where I would want it

terrible and embarrassing
don't tattoo a fucking meme on yourself; especially when it's something you'd see a myspace scene middleschooler post

hey OP is this your tattoo? i have the same one except its not shit

I really like this

Veeky Forums will love her, literally the epitome of liked styles/ instagram.com/shannonelliott_y2k/?hl=en

beautiful

Yep. Cool i'm happy for you.

Different user, how much did it cost ya OP?

meDUDEsa

Nice, i like it. When did you get it user?