Nike hate thread

What the FUCK is up with these? Why are they all over the place now? They're horrendous on a whole new level.

supposed to be nikes answer to boost. people have been calling them the boost killers

Boring, ugly, and will not stay clean. Who's idea was it to make a shoe with a clear bottom?
Will not cop, fuck the hype.

>will not stay clean
this is stupid, boosts are not immune to dirt either and guess which one is more noticeable, when white boost gets dirty or this?

both looks stupid, dirty or not, no question, but this Nike sole is simply ugly

I feel the clear material are harder to keep from yellowing, literally any dirt on these sides or bottom will be glaringly noticeable

won't be as popular with casuals + not as comfy
\

No they aren't they have another cushioning technology they plan on showing off this summer that they announced at a recent conference. That's supposed to be their boost killer.

They need it seeing as how they fell short of sales expectations, and if you're still riding the Jordan hype you're a joke in 2017

If you're still riding the hype in 2017 you're a joke

Looks great, just don't dress like shit on top

You gotta have a good eye to pull this off

i heard they're actually comfortable. Saw a wear test on instagram from my local sneaker boutique in boston who got them

Still not as comfortable as boost though.

Go back to /r/streetwear and stay there young lad

ultra boosts are a meme at this point

if you wear them you're a faggot

they were never good but neither are you so it doesn't really matter does it. like I said return to /r/streetwear

U must get triggered alot on such a broad forum, with such a closed mind

nike has some really really really cool looking shit

they look like shit. i dont like boost either but this is just pathetic.

this is some next level cyborg shit

Nike is generally pretty lame. Jordans are cool, and Nike has a couple of wearable shilouettes, but for the most part Nike has always been pretty lame. Adidas, frankly, is not much better but they have good collabs whereas Nike generally doesn't. Nike is falling, Adidas is rising, but NB/Asics will continue to be the best mainstream sneakers into infinity I suspect. Nike, Adidas, and Puma(if we even have to mention Puma) are all falling more and more into lame trends. This is yet another example. Shoes like these and ultraboosts will not be as cool in 25 years as Jordan 4s are now.

For the record, I think Reebok is in a kind of special niche right now. I think they have a spectacular balance between trendiness and classic aesthetics. Nike can't balance that any more.

AF1s define an era, Jordans are classic high-end "for the people" sneakers, but most of Nike's non-basketball shoes are not good shoes guys.

Adidas benefits from working with the likes of avant garde designers like rick, raf and yohji.
These limited releases eventually percolate down to the permanent adidas stock.
Who does Nike collab with? They've got Errolson and Jun Takahashi' who have helped them produce some solid *clothing* lines but neither can design a good sneaker to save their lives.

>Jordans are cool
kill you'reself

Are you fucking serious? this is what lame niggers wear on their walk to the welfare office

I loved these, shame they didn't win the competition :/