>good jawline, good cheekbones
>chubby cheeks
>not even a fatshit

kek i love that user

do you have pics of boipussy

Faggot

yet i probably still get more pussy than you

>tfw bad jawline and no cheekbones
Fuck you, cunt. At least you got something good going for you.

>tfw severely recessed maxilla

My face from a profile view looks flat. It doesn't project forward. The bones just sort of sag downwards.

It makes my eyes look really tired and sad all the time and my face sort of looks like it's melting or something.

What can I do anons

"I probably still get more pussy than you"

- Anonymous, Veeky Forums

correction
boipussy

Fix the maxilla and you fix everything.
>what do
Maxillary impaction + Lefort 3 from a reputable maxillofacial surgeon

What if I can't afford that

Then just the maxillary impaction and or rot in inceldom.

Why does my jaw look strong from the front but weak from the side

I don't understand how this happens.

dick owens

reduce your body fat, use the correct oral posture if u don't already and chew some autism like mastic or falim

I don't think that answers my question

>good jawline and high cheekbones but receding chin

Same. I look pretty good from the front and retarded from the side.

Oh shit im sorry

We out here boys, although my chin ain't too bad

>good jawline, but fat neck
>very skinny, but just have a thick neck for some reason

i'm probably the only one that notices

Same. Is it good to have a naturally thick neck? I see a lot of anons complaining about having a pencil neck and trying to make it bigger.

It's funny. I tend to wear a coat and baggy loose clothes that don't reveal my figure. So people only see my face and neck and they think I'm a big stronk guy. Then I take my jacket off and they realize I'm a lanklet with twig arms.

>good high cheek bones
>bad jawline due to slight overbite

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>my face sort of looks like it's melting or something.

But I'm not fat like he is. I'm kind of lanky but since my bone structure is recessed my face looks kind of shapeless and flattened.

I wish my parents had told me to stop mouth breathing when I was a kid.

why focus on ur face mate, it breeds insecurity n ppl can tell that, my cheekbones and jaw look phenomanional from only 1 very distinct angle. otherwise its just like looking at a brick wall, i use to look at that angle all the time and think i was handsome, i aint, just beeeee urselfl and be happy broo... works for me... hehe

boipucci*

Get it right, faggots

>Good jawline
>Good cheekbones
>Strong and pretty thick neck
But
>Schnozz is fucking massive
FACIAL AESTHETIC RUINED.

fucking huge forehead. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

same here senpai

>8/10 looks in real life
>8/10 in close up-mid range photos
>3/10 in full body shots (face looks really small and weird)

Anyone else have problems with the last one? It's annoying because the majority of candid shots you find of yourself are like that so every photo of yourself has to be staged to be closer in. Anything I'm tagged in I look so weird and my face looks really small on my head.

>mouth is disproportionately small for my face, looks like a tiny rabbit mouth
>head is abnormally large and bulbous, people have called me lightbulb head
>SEVERELY receding hairline which makes my fivehead look even worse
>nice looking Grecian nose, but if I smile even a little bit it hooks down and looks like a Jew nose

Just fuck my shit up

>wide jaw
>defined jawline
>decent cheekbones
>weird nose and feminine chin

What kind of a weird nose

here's my facial profile

>wide womanly hips

I have a slight overbite and I have a sick hae, surgery to get rid of that overbite won't save you lol

long tops, high rise, n no one really cares

What is the most realistic/accurate lighting? In some lights I think I look ok, my cheeks even look quite hollow even though I don't have the model tier extremely prominent cheekbones or great jawline.

Then, in other lighting (overhead and behind me in an otherwise dark-ish room), my face literally looks like a fucking wax figure. Like I have the worst fucking nasolabial folds, no cheekbones whatsoever and my jawline disappears entirely. My face just sags like fuck.

Which lighting do I trust??? It's driving me fucking insane

>8/10 looks in real life
>8/10 in close up-mid range photos
>3/10 in full body shots (face looks really small and weird)

I don't know about the first two, but fucking definitely the last one for me as well. I look like fucking pinhead and it drives me insane.

Multiple people have told me I look like pic related. It's like saying "wanna know how small your head is compared to the rest of your body? really fucking small"

shave bald and get ripped

I have the opposite problem. My head is enormous.

>Long Neck
>Small head
>God tier jaw

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ur cute dont worry about nothin

Big head is manly and alpha as fuck. Small headed guys like me look permanently like a child (unless balding).

Alfred Enoch has the face of a little boy, despite being 28 years old

>strong jaw
>dimples
>good chin

>receding hairline/thinning
>slightly crooked roman nose, from one side looks great, from the other looks hooked
>bushy eyebrows
>awkward beard growth
It's honestly a pretty mixed bag.

thanks user

jfc you're beautiful

i know this fucking feel user it's horrible

email this pic to Rick you fucking won't

>wristlet

My arms are seriously like twigs. Women have bigger wrists than me.

what the fuck do i do if one side of my face is like A but the other is like B or C

Invest in twofacecore

Posts pics of face if you're so confident.

>nice eyes but jawline is fucked
considering just growing a beard but i dunno how it'd look on me

I have a similar problem because of TMJ

>never give much thought about my jaw
>read thread
>check teeth
>overbite somehow getting worse
>chin receding in profile
>face looks puffy and fatter than before despite losing 20lbs recently
thanks guys i almost had self esteem there for a minute

go visit lookism and sluthate if you really want to depress yourself

>always thought I had a big head
>read this thread
>look at a picture of myself taken from far away
>realize I have a tiny fucking pinhead and a long neck

It just keeps getting worse and worse.

Just when I think I can't possibly get any more things to be insecure about, you guys give me another one.

I'm ready to just fucking give up at this point. I'm so tired as hard as I can just to look not even half way presentable.

Why do parents with shit tier genes think they should reproduce

i dont think im that far gone yet. i honestly dont mind how i look from the front but i really need to see a dentist/ortho

Learning about facial aesthetics is fucking brutal. I used to think I was at least a solid 7/10.

After finding these sites, discovering what my profile looks like, and going bald I'm probably a 3 AT BEST, and that was before I went bald.

same, and it's very curvy

same here

Take solace in the fact that 99% of normalfags don't know about facial aesthetics. Plus, sites like lookism and sluthate are almost exclusively used by guys. Girls will of course be attracted to handsome guys with forward grown faces but they won't know exactly why, and there's definitely a chance for those of us who aren't in the 1% of guys with perfect facial aesthetics.

But yeah, it is pretty fucking brutal coming to terms with the fact that you're not as good looking as you thought you were. Hard pill to swallow.

FWIW, I can almost guarantee you that you're definitely more than a 3. I would honestly rate myself a 4 or a 5, and yet practically every time I go out or go to a party at least 1 girl seems to be interested in me, just based on my looks. We're never going to be complete slayers at the level of Francisco Lachowski, or any other supermodel. But there's no point trying to compete with them.

>I would honestly rate myself a 4 or a 5, and yet practically every time I go out or go to a party at least 1 girl seems to be interested in me

Well then you're doing better than I am because I don't think any girl has ever shown interest in me.

I think I look like there is something wrong with me.

thanks for making me feel better about my big head

>Take solace in the fact that 99% of normalfags don't know about facial aesthetics

They might not KNOW about it per se, as in they don't know the details like forward maxilla growth, recessed chin, etc.

But everybody is aware of facial aesthetics on an innate, subconscious level. We can spot people who are attractive and healthy and differentiate them from the ones who aren't. We evolved to know this.

Did you also have a horrible wake up call when you saw the profile of your face for the first time

My profile looks completely different from how I pictured it. Like I'm not even the same person that I imagined I was in my head.

>TFW facial hair won't connect so I have mutton chops + moustache

>TFW nose is naturally crooked too

Life is not worth living.

>I think I look like there is something wrong with me.

Not that user, but I know how you feel (I'm the small headed guy ) I look like a child, have a kind of high voice, a wonky jaw and face in general, shit tier nose, and im skinny but despite all of these even I've had girls approach me a bunch of times.

Its a meme at this point but tbH so much of it really is about how you carry yourself rather than looks. I'm an insecure, miserable, borderline autist so alcohol helps (altho now I think maybe I have a bit of a drinking problem)

But I bet girls have been interested in you. Unless your face is deformed like the elephant man or you have the worst personality in the world with no redeeming values, girls will be interested in you.

Most girls are honestly not as shallow as you would think. For example, I used to think that any guy under 5'9 or 5'10 could never get a gf, but it's just completely not true. This guy I knew was probably like 5'8 or maybe a little shorter, but he was decent looking and had a great fucking personality. And guess what, he had a really pretty long term gf

i used to think the exact same way as you (still do a lot of the time now tbH).

this especially
>Why do parents with shit tier genes think they should reproduce
was what i thought all the time. blamed my parents and resented them but tbH it's so unfair and pointless to think that way.

>I'm ready to just fucking give up at this point.

Think about it this way: you say your parents have shit tier genes, yet they found each other and presumably fell in love and are happy (or were happy, maybe they're divorced now idk). you don't have to be some genetically perfect ubermensch to be happy

and there's a good thing about having a small head at least. it makes you look taller. doesn't mean i wouldn't much rather have a "man" sized head tho lol. but fucking everyone has insecurities

>Unless your face is deformed like the elephant man or you have the worst personality in the world with no redeeming values

I just don't know user.

I've posted my picture here before and I got made fun of. What do you think

>good facial structure, overall
>mixed hair that attracts girls

>turbo manlet 5'6

Fuck life

>tfw bulbous wide nose

it just kills my whole face

you just look like you're in a constant bad mood
but no, not ugly

oh i've seen you post before. you have an underbite if i remember correctly, right?

apart from the incorrect bite, you have a great head shape for a buzz, pretty fucking good eyes (no homo) a chad nose (small and narrow) and potentially a really good jaw/chin (the underbite throws it off a bit tho)

literally the only bad thing i can see is what i perceive to be an underbite, or some other sort of incorrect bite.

and ofc you're gonna get made fun of on Veeky Forums lol. but just spend 5 minutes browsing the WAYWT threads or the face rate threads and you'll see what kind of teenagers are making fun of you lol...

honestly man if i was in your situation i would think seriously about braces and corrective jaw surgery.

funnily enough, i'm actually the opposite of you. my bite is mostly correct (a tiny bit of an overbite but not bad enough for any of the dentists or orthos i've seen to put me in braces) but i have a weak chin. so i'm currently in the process of finally saving up for a sliding genioplasty (after like 3-4 years of thinking about it)

hahahaha

I have this

and it's crooked

hahahaha

>you have an underbite if i remember correctly, right?

No I have an overbite I think. I have the one where the bottom row of teeth don't come forward far enough and the chin is recessed. Whichever one that one is called. And my top teeth are really crooked.

oh. weird, your chin doesn't look recessed from that photo. honestly looks like you have a strong jaw/chin overall, just based on that picture

if your teeth are really crooked get braces tbH. how old are you, like mid 20s? you have another 60 years left, probably even more. braces take like 2 years at the most i think. if not for just the aesthetic reasons, then for the health reasons (crooked teeth are more difficult to brush, infections can happen easier)

>your chin doesn't look recessed from that photo

It looks very recessed from the side. And this is actually the most flattering profile shot I could get. I think I don't look quite right.

>get braces
I can't afford braces right now but maybe if I have money in the future I will think about that.

Your chin isn't bad at all, your mouth is the only feature that is making your face look weird.

Honestly, user, you shouldn't worry about your face. Fashion is art, and art is about expressing your individuality. What it is not about is judging yourself off of the shallow view of beauty that is perpetuated by pop culture. Ya gotta understand that the people that post facial aesthetics threads here are the same narrow minded people who see fashion as just another outlet of consumerism. Do you really want to be like those people? Do ya really want to hold yourself to their standards? Can you accept that your own unique face is part of what makes you who you are?

boipussy

same

Yeah, but I think everyone kinda has that. And profile doesn't matter unless you're a model. When was the last time you saw a qt girl and thought to yourself "hmm, let's see what her profile looks like before i make a decision..."

so many attractive people have terrible profiles, take brad pitt for example. 10/10 from the front, but he has a shit profile

That's still way better than average. Even if his profile isn't exactly model tier it still has a strong masculine appearance and it's a big step up from your average chinless, downgrown maxilla normie.

Thanks for your analysis anons but I should add that that profile shot is with me with my mouth closed and mewing. If I let my tongue down or if I open my mouth it looks a lot worse.

And I understand what you're saying about expressing your individuality with the face you have, but what if I don't like the way it looks? It's not how I picture myself in my head. It just doesn't look right in my opinion. I think I look weird and gross.

>complete slayers at the level of Francisco Lachowski
That guy looks like a boipucci twink.

>But everybody is aware of facial aesthetics on an innate, subconscious level
This. Attractiveness is not a "social construct". I don't know shit about math, but that doesn't mean the rules don't exist.

Also, I would be the first one to laugh in your face if you would imply personality is more important than looks, but what most PSL member don't realize, is that personality does have an effect on your perceived looks and status.

What you wear and how you groom yourself sends a clear signal about who you are. A low inhibition bad boy wears clothes that such a person would wear, while a timid nerd will wear the attire of a timid nerd.

Chico with the personality of a timid high inhibition nerd would have never become a top male model. Even if he has the height and bones, he would have never been discovered if he wore baggy smelly clothes and had a shitty haircut done by his mom.

In university I often see attractive, tall, white men, who just don't have the right personality to slay. They wear ugly clothes, speak funny and overall seem like boring individuals. No doubt they still get their fair share of attention from 4s and 5s, but with a low inhibition bad boy personality they would be banging 7s and 8s daily.

Just be average, with the right personality theory. Too bad Im a true incel and below average in every aspect lol.

you are lying to yourself if you think he isn't what all women between the ages of 18-30 want. just read all the comments on any video about him

youtube.com/watch?v=jQD7qeuZ3c8

You should get jaw surgery if you don't like your face. It's the only thing that'll help you and braces alone won't do shit. Don't let them extract any teeth.

arnettgunson.com/

No, I'm not saying he isn't attractive. He just looks so young and he's pretty like a girl.

>don't let them extract any teeth
I had my wisdom teeth extracted a couple years ago. Is that bad?

Also how would you rate me

At least you don't have thick cheeks.

>good jawline
>good cheekbones
>pronounced supraorbital ridge
why

>pronounced supraorbital ridge

That's a good thing. It's a masculine trait. A small brow ridge makes you look like an effeminate faggot.

should've been *too* pronounced then I guess. makes me look like a simpleton desu