Are the jeans too skinny?

are the jeans too skinny?

no such thing as too skiny

Yes, but if you are true Auschwitz (skinnier than that model) then the cut might work for you.

Yes, you will look like a woman!

i weigh 116 pounds, skinny enough?

Nah. This is actually a perfect example of how skinny you can go. Anything more than this and it would look gay, that looks nice

thanks famlam, was looking for excuse to buy them

I hate how they look in the crotch. It just seems too tight, not even too skinny.

your legs need to be suited for skinny jeans, otherwise it looks like shit. the model even has too big thighs, which already make them look stupid. if you are tall (and mostly your legs are tall) and your legs are very thin (thighs especially) and your thighs do not touch, it might work out. also if you have x-shaped legs even the slightest these are not for you.

whats your height?

something like this is the skinniest I would go.

Looks perfectly fine to me if you have the legs for it. Not too skinny as long as you don't look like pic related

yes and no, it's too skinny for the model, but not too skinny for someone with slimmer thighs

that is my main concern about skinnies, how will I manage to hide my big protruding cock.

i cut mine off, i wasn't using it for anything else than peeing anyway

Arrange it before tightening your belt

Tuck it between your legs, move your balls back first, or buy a gaff

agreed, this looks good if you have a naturally slim body type... any skinnier makes you look gay

agreed.
otherwise you look like a fag (nobody likes)

skirt

kek