Post leather jacket inspo

post leather jacket inspo

slain baby yc

someone do a 'what you think you look like...' with marlon brando or something

where do i buy a nice looking leather jacket under 300$?

But lanky people are always the ones that are modeling the jackets

black man with sheets behind u

Jesus this would be hilariously bad but just knowing that that jacket costs around $1000 makes it just sad

I dont understand why people buy such expensive shit i have a 50 dollars faux leather jacket that looks better than all those real leather jackets that costs you as much as a gaming pc

Either bait or retard

this guy is p handsome in a dad way

barf

looks authentic.
he's going for the greaser look and he looks like a greaser.
could be an extra in some 60s high school film.

at the thrift store

w2c that whole fit

Theres a crocheted collar leather jacket i saw ill try and find it

>works at chipotle by day
>camgirl at night

Leather lasts a long time, a much longer time than faux-leather

Full-grain leather is used on biker-jackets for a reason, so that the rider would have protection for when he might get thrown over the handlebars, slam against the concrete-road and roll like a tin-can in the wind against it. Sure, only the jacket isn't enough for that, that's why bikers wear appropriate pants, helmets (duh) and shoewear for it, but imagine getting rug-burn, just 10 times worse and all over your upper-body. Yeah, you'll be glad for that extra money spent on decent protection instead of surgery and treatment.

But yeah, unless you're considering the jacket for riding or something alike, there's little reason to go out and buy a jacket over that line that Schott provides (I know jackets are bought to last and that's why a few hundred bucks may be considered a starting-point here, especially on new stuff, but hear me out), unless you have lots of money. For aesthetical purposes, a faux-leather jacket is probably fine, but even with the slightest effort you could get a jacket that's made out of genuine leather (not talking about bonded leather or what-not) for like $150-300, even my cowhide biker-jacket only cost me $45 thrifted. Good leather feels good, conforms to your body and lasts longer, that's the point.

tunnel snakes rule!

most guys looks so silly and out of place in a motorcycle jacket.

it's much easier for a woman to pull them off well.

rick owens webshop

what jacket can i cop that won't look silly?

depends. what do you wear on a normal day, and how old are you? be specific.

oh, and what are your hobbies.

fat anons shitting on this but he looks straight out of a 50's greaser movie...the jacket just needs to be 1 size tighter around the waist