Post black girls

>post black girls

>post hair and skincare advice etc

if you're here to say shit like 'they all look white' or complain about their white features/origins, please go back to /pol/.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4EFH3eCaps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they all look white

ima stay

They all look SHIT!
There, you happy now?

the only niggers looking close to decent are the ones with caucasian features, african features does never look good. prove me wrong knee grows

>tfw no qt 3.14 effay black gf
fug

Haha niggers have to make themselves whiter to look hot lmao. Straighten their hair and get rid of their nigger nose.

>Is my head on the chopping block?
I-I don't know m-maybe...?

So are you blaming mass media for giving the first explorers the idea that niggers look like monkeys?

bee is bae

are y'all really in denial about them pretending to be white or what
>straighened hair
>bleached hair
>contacts
>literally gone through surgery for more white features

but she looks a lot more exotic than your usual plen white girl

Well that's great user, until she opens her mouth and all you hear is "ook ook gib me chiken whiteboi"

>exotic

skincare advice? aka do nothing and have perfect skin? baka

How many black girls are on Veeky Forums? Curious. I imagine like 4.

what does that represent?

Is the only way for black women to have straight hair to get a weave??

ew. she looks disgusting.

Racism = lower intelligence

>tfw no nigress pussy juice elixir to cure my aspergers

*Nigs = Lower IQ

literally

I came to see some good pics...

i came to watch people bump yet another unsubtle pol bait thread

No. Flat irons, hot combs, blow dryers, chemicals (perms/relaxers).

Fun fact: black men can straighten their hair too

asians and jews have the highest iqs so should we exterminate everyone but them

The same goes for you, except you weren't even attractive even before you opened your mouth.

Please post a source there laddy
also
>Actually thinking IQ means shit

We should just make this a black general, male and female

Just realized how weird her toes look

Dump finished

whats her name PLEASE

How to achieve hair like this pls

Adorable. Would wife.

Blow it out (not 100%) after applied product

>tfw everyone talks about black girls' white features but little do they know about the whole world's obsession with normies plumping their lips, making waists smaller and making butts huge and literally non black people claiming to be part black

jokes on you

Pls stop, the trolls already released their steam. Don't invite them back it

Why are you talking about exterminating people? Cuckolds are so violent, jeez.

You can search for a source yourself, champ. Unless your IQ is too low to use google and too low to do any research?
Also,
>Not knowing the importance of IQ

>whole world's obsession
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. You've been paying too much attention to what the Hollywood jews force feed you. Normal everyday people don't actually do this shit.

What kind of product? Spoonfeed me user

How do I get a qt black girl gf? I've only ever dated white woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4EFH3eCaps

@melvnin on insta

>if you're here to say shit like 'they all look white' or complain about their white features/origins, please go back to /pol/.

You dense motherfucker. The fact you have a fetish for mixed-race or "white featured" blacks makes YOU the /pol/ guy.
If you weren't one you'd be posting more "standard" African girls than you do. Your fetish is so fucking clear to us and you don't even get it.
You probably think you're so open-minded, or something, too. Lel.

>asians and jews have the highest iqs so should we exterminate everyone but them

/pol/ here. It's an interesting thing that your lot always goes to extermination. I figure it's a consequence of how we are taught about the holocaust?
We actually don't talk about extermination earnestly as often as you might think.
In the case of the USA, for instance, it's often talked about that maybe the states can break up and maybe a couple of states can be given to the blacks.
Even if you deport all of the USA's blacks to Africa that still wouldn't be extermination, would it?

I have personally observed this multiple times that leftists are unwilling to believe blacks have a lower average IQ by nature because they think if that's true then we have to murder them all.

Well no, you maniacs, you don't have to wipe people off the planet for having lower IQs.

It does change how you should deal with them, though. Just as you could not trust a retard to act like a normal person you can't trust a 90 IQ to act like a 110 IQ or a 110 IQ like a 130 IQ.

This

she looks like she ate a bag of bricks

I worry you're a black adult or person w/ a curly texture and you still don't know how to take care of your hair but desu alot of people dont take the time to learn how to manage it.

By product I mean some sort of gel or oil. Like coconut or argon or tea tree that softens it and prevents it from bunching up and becoming hard to comb through when dry. Apply that when hair is damp, not soaking wet, and blow dry it with a comb for that sort of effect. Im not sure what type of hair you have so the method varies. I think this method works best for people with coarse hair/people in a rush.

If your hair is more manageable or you have more time (less tightly coiled) you can apply product, then braid in whatever pattern you want, keep this overnight, and take it out in the morning. Itll be dry when you wake up and if you comb it out itll achieve the look w/o you having to use heat. Personally I think this way is better in terms of result.

Watch youtube videos on how to care for curly hair. Theres no lack so theres absolutely no excuse.

>desu
I guess*

mullatto

>tfw no streetwear wearing black gf that I can get high and listen to xxxtentacion with
kill me famalam

fucking this

hilariously bad

looks like a broke ass toro y moi also when they look like this you know theyre blm spooks

Black girls like these
look so much better than this garbage. She looks like a fucking IMVU character.

AUTISM

I would marry and impregnate any of these girls
Especially

the most interesting part of this shitpost is that it's implied anyone white or black would fuck the subhuman that wrote it

She clearly did that because of contrast, not to be white. Most whites don't have platinum blonde hair either. This style actually brings out her skin color which is to opposite of trying to look white.

lmao that's ian connor's girl

>liking black girls or mixed at all
>/pol/

Pick one?

majority have white features. surprise surprise

what does that even mean

is this a filter or camera effect?

didn't know black skin, afro hair and full lips were white features

"White features" Except these are black women without surgery. So they have black features buddy.

omg no one wants to be fucking white shut up

how are they anymore black features than they are white features?

The majority of "black" women here are hybrids and the rest are Northern African(Which are Mediterranean, which is a ethnic white tribe from Europe). Admit it, the majority of blacks on earth have bad facial structures/features unless they have white in them.
>Go back to /pol/
Lol, salt
Prove me wrong?

black mixed with anything can be beautiful desu. It only makes sense that 100% black features are unappealing to western beauty ideals. It's the same reason why korean don't like thicc super models from the states.

beauty is subjective.

>to western beauty ideals
Yeah, right. That's never the case.
No one likes a fat pig for a model.
Haha, subjective. Prove it?

>posts a black gook

Thicc as in. Not fat.

If you were raised in a cave with rodent looking people, your offspring 2000 years into the future would find other races hideous.

umm this is a blacc girl thread

you'll make it user

>tfw got catfished by someone when I was like 13 by this exact picture

Flashbacks are wild

Thank you user, you're a god among men

what is this archetype called?

why do all black women want to be white?

Lol I know you're just trying to get a reaction but no one wants to be susceptible to skin cancer and lice or have an open-wound for a mouth, bud. If anything, some of the women posted itt resemble South Asian and Latin American women. Even white women try to resemble these types of women in hopes of looking more exotic.

Get over yourself, you boring cumskin.

>if you're here to say shit like 'they all look white' or complain about their white features/origins, please go back to /pol/.

It might surprise you to learn that the biggest gatekeepers on who looks white or is trying to act white isn't white people, but black people.

Cue the fucking "light skin niggas" horseshit.

I mean come on dude, it is true for OP pic at least

She has her hair straightened and that basic bitch makeup, she wants to look like every other white girl.

I think its supposed to be average iq

can a black guy ask for hair advice here

but she does looks white

Go ahead