Woolen trousers inspo

I need more inspo for a pair of trousers as pic related. I'll post some that I gathered.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Casual-Formal-Straight-Stretch-Trousers/dp/B019FEMBWQ/ref=lp_13994945011_1_1?srs=13994945011&ie=UTF8&qid=1490469986&sr=8-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where can i cop some nice flecked ones?

Where to cop?

I literally have the hardest time finding anything similar to this in a sort of light grey color, W2C homebois

I'm 90% sure that these pants don't exist anywhere outside of inspo pics.

amazon.com/Casual-Formal-Straight-Stretch-Trousers/dp/B019FEMBWQ/ref=lp_13994945011_1_1?srs=13994945011&ie=UTF8&qid=1490469986&sr=8-1

These?

Should I pull the trigger
At that price shit quality is a risk

Rene Lezard FW had some with a similar cut.

wool trousers?

uniqlo my dudes

Check out cos they have some pants in that style and the quality is alright for the price

Ami has that kind of grey wool trousers.

filename related

Looks like you're in the navy desu lad

>uniqlo
Your hair

why are these all the exact same outfit

not sure what you mean by this to be honest

he's bullying you bc your hair looks silly

yeah i got it cut a couple days later. i fell for the buzz meme and was growing it out.

copped some at old navy last winter myself

What kind of pants are these and where can I find them? I'm trying to mature my style and these are perfect

corbu!

OP here. I bought my pair in Cottonfield. I'm not sure if this shop still exists, tho. Do you have any other inspo pic guys? I'm usually trying to pull them off like in pic related, but wouldn't mind experimenting a little.

>pull them off like in pick releated
but this is awful

just look for wool flannel trousers

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

wool pants aren't supposed to be skinny fit.

jesus wept

I can smell your sweaty groin from here

I bought a nice pair at the GAP, though they fit a little bit loose and I may get them tapered

My favorite combinations with them are a black pull over, white/black/gray t-shirts and occasionally a red pull-over with a cream long-sleeve underneath for that 'fuck boy' aesthetic

always worn with a toque or a long navy wool trench

Know where to get the pants?

Damn these kind look dope AF, with the ridges. What is that called?

pretty nice! w2c or ID?