Can you still be effay if you are 23?

Can you still be effay if you are 23?

effay starts around 23. below that youre just a fuccboi or youre over dressing for your age.

yes? for men mid to late 20's are the golden years

Golden years are mid twenties, then late 30s to mid forties and follow up by 60s if you take good care of yourself

If you're a grill it goes down hill post puberty. Especially if you have a child. Especially if you get fat. Other women pressure women to have kids to lower the overall avg. Its a fucking trap

at 23 you are more of a teenager than an adult

Doesn't justify being a NEET. Sorry to break it to you user

>below that youre just a fuccboi or youre over dressing for your age.
when will this meme die?

it's true though

Hello /r/streetwear

>be 23 turning 24
>feel like I should stop wearing skinny jeans, hoodies, bomber jackets etc. and start wearing oxfords and proper shoes

Anyone else? Am I just paranoid? I feel like I'm dressing like a little kid.

I'm turning 24 in May and wear skinnies and sneakers all the time. Mid 20's is the best time for it.

Start doing that late 20's.

i've just started wearing a chore coat with a flannel, blue jeans and brown boots. feels pretty mature and attractive

or just pic related

kinda don't miss edgy clothes at all even though i still wear tons of black

tuck your shirt in little boy

mom can i use your credit card supremes about to drop

you still have 5ish years for that dude,

this

thankfully i didn't waste too much money on my shit taste over the past years

make me dad i like the dickbib

>start wearing oxfords and proper shoes

Same user, soon turning 24 and I fear when that day comes having to dress like a casual pleb employee.
Thank god for my genes I look younger than my age so I can delay the switch.

I love my sneakers, skinnies, plain hoodies and bomber jackets and hate the formal outfits of late 20's .

good. thank god. i thought i've been immature all this time

I wish I was still 23.
try to stay at that age, you stupid manchild faggot.

First post best post

how old are you?

Tfw 24 but look 17

Tfw 24 but look 40

RIP

at 23 you are just starting to come into your own. start lifting, taking care of yourself, go get nice clothes that fit from a department store, and go out to bars and talk to people. you'll do great user i have faith in you. this will take a month tops and change your life a lot. good luck friend

I'm 21 and have been dressing decent since late senior year in high school.

Does not mean I EVER fell for streetwear shit, or supreme-tier garbage.

You sound really insecure in having to assure to everyone you think it's shit or garbage. Makes you sound like a kid on an eagles music video on YouTube writing paragraphs about how bad "one erection (haha!)" is.

Not the guy, but you sound like a cunt.

It is true because men are more attractive at older age, not as teenagers which below 23 basically is. It is like Simpsons where female young adults are hot girls, but males are pimpled and have squeaky voice.

of course friend, you can manage to be Veeky Forums at nearly any year

youre actually in your best time to be Veeky Forums though

The older you get the more effay you get for men. We age like wine

Are black 7mm stud earrings still acceptable to wear, idk where on Veeky Forums to ask

Can you be Veeky Forums if you're 22 and thinning?