He isn't /prep/

>he isn't /prep/

What's your excuse?

>he is /prep/

What's your excuse?

I'm not a faggot.

I grew up in mississippi and this is the style of every upper middle class white guy starting from age 10 via vineyard vines. Shit is so tacky.

It's corny to dress like you're a sheltered white person whose parents control their life.

No one will ever invite you to a cool party dressed like that. No one.

I'm mexican and everyone that dresses like that here is a pretentious retard.

i grew up in ms too, place is such a shithole

>y'all

way to post the worst kind of prep you fucking retard

>vineyard vines
>actually a meme in shit hole southern flyover states

I was surprised by this when I first learned about it. Maybe you should inform them that no one in martha's vineyard actually wears this garbage.

because i live in a city and not bumblefuck new england, im also not a sheep

Most of the memes are true - very unfriendly to anyone outside their group, like rap (future, top 40 hip hop), open disgust to minorities in public (wrinkled face, reclusive attitude towards them), but good grades and usually athletic with swimming and or running.

It's not that I don't like these traits, they're usually massive douchebags to anyone outside their circles that they deem inferior. /projection

isn't prep what gays pump into them for a lower chance of catching aids?

I'm straight

The fuck is wrong with you?

I'm on the westcoast and none of the rich people dress like that around here, they all wear the north face jackets.

West Coast isn't prep. Prep's a New England/East Coast thing.

>west coast
>still wearing north face
>2017

I can attest to the Canada Goose meme, the preferred brand of those who want to flaunt their wealth. Purchased almost exclusively by Chinese international students and rich white people, who wear them even when it's fucking spring.

Prep has to be the worst fashion trend.

Close second it streetwear.

Frat

>all these brown people ITT hating on WASP-y outfits.

don't forget to post in the streetwear/hype general.

This

Because I live in England and despite prep being an Anglo thing, it's honestly more likely to see an aspirational class person dressing like this than an upper class one

because it's the most pretentious style ever existed?

Prep don't have beards, you aren't either

prep can be done right. But for the most part it's absolute trash and looks horrendous on normies that don't know have the skill of putting a decent outfit together.
And going by OP's picture that extends to him too.

only the wannabe rich dresses prep, at least like that shit you posted

It's a ritual to break out your CG parka the first time it hits single digits here in Canada. Just like wearing shorts and tanks as soon as it hits 10* that one time in March, regardless if it drops back down for the next month and a half.

I love watching sweaty Asians on the subway come October.

>What's your excuse?
>not in a frat
>don't live in Maine
>not forty

>Khaki pants
>Unbuttoned shirts
>Loafers
>Brown Belt

You may as well wear a sign saying "im a boring white guy"

Because I care about myself and I actually like having my own personal taste in style

Because my parents don't control every aspect of my life

Khaki shorts nautica polo shirt a gold Casio wristwatch with a pink whale Vineyard Vines dad cap. With some sperrys too.

Nice blouse my mom has the same one

im not a [spoiler]sheep[/spoiler]

Imagine being this insecure you have to dress in the most generic way possible to seek the approval you never got as a child

Not being a sheep is also being a sheep

streetwear my nigga

idk what you guys are one but literally every chad in the south dresses like this. this is how successful people dress. sorry none of you can relate to that lmao. i dress like this rarely from time to time and it is the comfiest of all comfy fits. people dress like this bc other people dress like it and its considered cool. desu it looks better than 90 percent of the fits posted in WAYWT threads anyway lmfaooo. That being said I've had to dress like this maybe once in the last 6 months.

HOL THE FUCK UP I DIDNT TYPE "DESU" IN THAT REPLY I AINT NO FAG, AND MY COMPUTER DOESNT HAVE AUTOCORRECT WHICH ONE OF YOU PUSSYBOIS HACKED MY MAC

The hacker known as Veeky Forums.

>he's a desu
pathetic tbqh

>very unfriendly to anyone outside their group, like rap (future, top 40 hip hop), open disgust to minorities in public (wrinkled face, reclusive attitude towards them), but good grades and usually athletic with swimming and or running.
You literally described the perfect person, save for the music taste.

>pastel shirt
>white or khaki pants
>belt
How is this not knowing how to put together an outfit

I'm not a fag

What do upper class Brits wear?

The only acceptable prep is ivy. It's a great mix of normcore and menswear.

Nobody dresses like that anymore grandpa

red trousers

Like another user said - red trousers

Plus tweed jacket/ burgundy or green cable jumper

top third looks great

This guy gets invited to cool parties a lot

you wouldnt have an idea of the crazy shit rich people do , as of course they can afford more crazy shit as well