Remember the key elements before deciding your fashion

Remember the key elements before deciding your fashion.

First consider your lifestyle; which consists of your hobbies & interests

Then consider yourself as a person, your outlook

Are you more of a sporty person? What kind of sporty person are you? A streetball person? A biker? Skateboarder? Is it professional? Or is it casual play? These are all things to consider

Or do you have no interest in atheletic things at all? Are you more interested in being comfortable? Are you a literary? Are you a gamer? What kind of gamer are you?

I feel that this board tailors to a standard rather than any sort of self expression. This isn't everyone of course. Fashion should be used to appeal but appealing to those that you don't identify with is counterproductive.

>reddit

This is very true. That's how fashion works.
Veeky Forums is hopeless though.
Just let it go.

Not everyone who spaces like that is from reddit.

What style would fit someone who is sick most of the time?

The point of Veeky Forums is learning to hide the fact that you're an insecure virgin loser from Veeky Forums, not dressing the part.

Fashion as a way of self-expression is what's drawing me more towards it because I'm a social autist who can't express themselves well with words.

I've determined what kind of person you are, OP: an autist

Now fuck off while I go to the grocery store wearing full rick

You missed the point of the thread

I'm interested in being a neet and watching anime.
How should I dress when I go out to buy food once every 3 days?

Obviously you have to keep in mind what kind of looks you can pull off but as there's no reason to project your character completely honestly.

I'm a scrawny, pale, teenager so yeah, I shouldn't be trying to wear workwear but at the same time I'm not trying to tell every person that sees me that I'm a nerdy faggot whose hobbies amount to reading books and playing chess alone in my dorm.

You missed the point of my post. There are things that you can't express, even if these things may be a big part of you. My post was just an example.

I don't like shorts and don't feel they are my style. What are my options for lightweight patns in the summer that I won't die in?

So i cant wear what I want or am I missing the point?

the point is that you should wear what you want not what other people want you to wear

the point is that you can wear what you want but will probably look like a fucking idiot unless it's true to who you are and the life you live.

Flucore

Linen alone or blended.
Search ones with low weight for summer.

sweetants., jumper ,/soks and sandal like the one white peop,e have sweetshirt nd last , but cartainly, not leased, a coff mask

Noob here, what sort of trousers are trousers

like the big lebowski

just cosplay

>but I'm a virgin nerd who watches anime and plays videogames
Then dress the part.
I'm serious.
What's the point of dressing nice to impress people who you'll eventually fall out with?
Just wear anime tees and gamer shirts and move on. Its dishonest.
Also I need people to make fun of/look down on to justify my own perfect existence

I really don't have any hobbies or interests though

You've got trips though.

jobscore of course

I cannot stop laughing.

Not because of the spacing, this post is just very reddit-esque

This is fucking embarrassing and should be banned.

that's silly
I don't feel I need to reflect my hobbies or interest how I dress casually around

>and the life you live
nah
this is the reason Veeky Forums is so shit
people are too busy trying to project certain kind of lifestyle through their clothing and social media, passive aggressively screaming with their clothes "IM THIS KINDA PERSON" instead of wearing whatever the fuck they enjoy and living the kinda life they enjoy

this
this board is full of pussies

This. That's why we have so many "is this effay" threads, because people don't know how to express themselves without trying to craft a new aesthetic through everything they own.

Lord ATWA has spoken btw ()
You are correct in every way. Your truth is the truth of the gods.

the fact that you tried to post a reasonable thread with some jumping off ideas, only to get totally shitposted on should tell you everything you need to know about Veeky Forums

>not posting the original
>being this new
SHYGDDT

why do people like you exist bruh like why do you even care? just shitpost and go

like this. play the part my nig

man idk why you'd express your hobbies with clothing, feels dumb, if i were to do that i'd be walking around with F1 merch and a camera the whole time