Mmmmmmmmm whatcha say

mmmmmmmmm whatcha say

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bV-K9CTQHhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>W 29
>L 30

>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

good job bumping a stupid fucking thread that was quietly dying. if you have to reply, fucking sage it.

how fat are you?

not him but i'm 6'3 210lbs

if you are a man with a 29" waist you're not a man, my man

start posting boipucci at that point because that's all you've got

>boipucci

fucking yikes...

lol get a load of this tough guy.

Finally, someone the same size pants as me.

Good choice. Oddly enough, I was thinking of picking up a new pair of jeans yesterday

>below the waist

YUCK

>if you are a man with a 29" waist you're not a man, my man

???
I wear 29"x32" Levis @ 6'1" 175lbs. I'm guessing you're a turboDYEL.

>6'1
>175
>calling anyone a dyel

is this real?

29x34 here, 6'0. And I have wide hips. How thicc are americans?

it's called not being a skinny little numale faggot my man

walk into a gym one time

>being a triggered fatty
fats aren't welcome on Veeky Forums btw, plz go be fat someplace else

I'm skinny yes. I actually spend a lot of my time in gyms, I run competitively year round. Are you projecting something?

>planet fatness
'no'

I'm making fun of you for having a body which women laugh at

how do you wear a 32 length at 6'1? i'm 5'8 & wear a 32 length & 29 waist levi 511 & im 130 lbs

6 hours is hardly dying. This isn't exactly the fastest board.

what women laugh at my body? I don't know of any that do. I have very low body fat, and strong legs, core, and back. My arms are not very large, ("toned" is the word?) but there is no need for me.

It was a nothing thread that deserved to die, and now it's a nothing thread full of idiots who deserve to die.

>defending being a skeleton

nice man nice, gym is scary, only cardio is good

w2c midrise?

Is this the same person? I spend about 4-5 days a week with lifting program. That is in gym?

>Veeky Forums

if you spend 4-5 days a week in the gym and don't have arms you're doing something wrong as arms are probably the fastest part of the body besides your lats to get big

being Veeky Forums is an essential part of looking good, literally nobody will think you're attractive if you're skinnyfat or a lanklet regardless of what you wear. go to the gym and dress cool, there's no point in only doing 1 of these things

>6'1"
>175 lb
>29" W

literally you

More muscular arms are not beneficial for running, this makes me think I am not doing something wrong. We don't lift very heavy weighs but many repetitions, maybe this does something different? The muscles on my arms are visible, but they are not big in circumference.

same here, 5'9" and I wear 28x32 and 29x32's
I hover around 125-130

Tfw 5'11 with 30 inch inseam.

32x32
r8

asos 32x30

if youre above a 30 waist youre just a fat fuck unless youre like 6'8

>mmmmmmmmm whatcha say

youtube.com/watch?v=bV-K9CTQHhY

probably likes his jeans to show off his shins & socks i'm guessing cause mine fit perfectly & i'm exactly your weight /height.

They don't work with any sort of athletic shoes unless you cuff them (something I hate doing), or don't mind excess fabric building up around your ankles. I guess if you had really small feet, then that might not be a problem. I wear chucks and sandals with the 511s.

I have some 513's if I want to wear my Saucony lo pros.

I have a love hate relationship with Levis. One, because the quality control is shit. Different washes fit differently. Im 29x32 in some 511s and 30x32 in others. Two, it's also frustrating when a wash you like is discontinued. Now I try to buy at least two pairs if I like the wash. Finally, it seems like every couple of years they add a new fit and and that apparently means lots of other fits need to change numbers.

6'1 29x32 and i need to lose 15 lbs
Agreed

6'0 here. I weigh about 170 and wear around a 34 waist. If I measure my waist it's about 36. I wonder how much of this is fat and how much of it is having no core strength.

When I was younger I was around 154 pounds and I don't think I could have gone lower than a 32 waist comfortably.

hahahaha what

i'm a 34 and i actually have a waist because i have these things called stabilizer muscles you spooky skeleton

i want to bully you

Two numba 9s, a numba 9 large...

Have you sought professional help?

Whats the best levis to tuck your shirt into?

501? 511 just sits too low at the waist i think

Seriously? I'm 6'2" and I wear 30 length. How is 32 not way too long for you guys?

>511
>W 29
>L 30

Skinny weak manlet

Do you even lift?

Guess we have longer legs & you have a longer torso or something.

>tfw relatively skinny 5'9" 140
>wear levi 511 that i buy on ebay, 32x30
>crotch gets kinda hot and frequently have to hide and rearrange junk

Your only a manlet if you have the demeanor of one. Act above yourself.

Wtf I'm 5'9 135lb and I wear 29*30. How can you have a 32in waistline?

You seem like an interesting guy

who //501ct// here?

>hips longer than your legs
pretty femenine buddy

would agree, but 29 in Levi's is actually like 31, since they're vanity sized.

I like old Levi's cut into shorts.

Really hope that's a boy

510 > 511

I was browsing some dillards and other mall stores to measure out fits and to see how high the from rise is and let me tell you just about every jean that isn't made for fatter people is low rise...around 10 inches and lower

>toronto

>mfw you are in reality around a 34-35
vanity measurements...it isn't just for women now

>W 30

and I could kick your ass, faggot.

>lengths vs height

I'm 6'0 and 32s seem just a bit too short for me. 34s generally seem too long. I think I'd be 32.5-33.

I've got a pair of l34 505s and they barely seem too long at all while I've got l34 501s and they seem two to three inches too long.

whatever just hope some slim boys start posting their wide hipped thiccness in here soon

6'3'' with 32in inseam. I'm such a leglet.

How are those Wranger jeans fitting you, bud?

>32 waist
>have to wear 34-36 because butt and quads too juicy
Being a squat fag is suffering
Sweats look amazing on my ass though

Post pic. You must look like arnold with that size

pic

colorful underwear encouraged

Yupppp. By far best levis fit

>buying levi's after 2003
ishygddt

Fucking faggot

28x32 master race reporting in