Long hair

Grow out your hair boys

well that looks scary as shit

What the fuck happened to your face? Hair would be the least of my worries if I looked like a ghoul.

This is horrifying.

>tfw grew mine out for about 5 years
I liked the look and I always got compliments but it was a nigger to take care of
You okay op?

Steve?

zai?

jfc that is a horrific way to edit your face out

looks like a pig man

I've always kept my hair long. I've chopped it off a few times, but I would always regret it and not feel like myself until it grew out again.

should i cut it? i feel like my forehead looks too big

is this gabe

WHAT THE FUCK

yea... who dis

Why does it take so fucking long to grow? This is torturous.

will do!

What can I do to my hair to make it less crappy?

Cut my hair for the first time in 2 years. Not feeling the under shave atm but I'm sure it will look better in a week or two when it grows back.

jesus fucking christ

Is that scary face thread?

I like it

Is it true that, when growing out your hair, you need some sort of maintenance at a barber's while in the process? Currently my hair is pretty medium, and since I'm growing out sort of out of an undercut, the top is much longer, my hair is very uneven. When should I go around "maintaining" it? What exactly goes into "maintenance", what do barbers do? What is it that makes hair ugly when you're in the process of growing it out?

was in the exact same situation my man, grew out from an undercut. i went to my barber and told him I really wanted to grow it out long. he basically cut it so everything was balanced, which looked a little bit odd at first but worked well. that was about a year and six months ago, since then I got it slightly trimmed (ends) three times. this is what it looks like now, still growing it longer. it is definitely a frustrating process.

looks good

There's like a 50% chance they'll cut too much off. I'm a barber and personally I hate it when someone comes in for a trim but says they wanna grow it out, if that's what you want just do it don't worry about clean ups

Listen to and not . Grow it for a couple months, get it balanced out and cleaned up then keep going. A good barber knows how to balance the hair nicely