When I wear jeans other than slim, I feel like a disgusting slob. Not sexy at all. Do you know this feel...

When I wear jeans other than slim, I feel like a disgusting slob. Not sexy at all. Do you know this feel? Must wear slim jeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/thread/S11812217#p11812231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Loose jeans look cool on photographs, but in real life they feel like shit. like a fucking bum

god they all probably regret this so much

I kinda get this but I think a gradual taper and a cuff/crop can offset any sloppiness you might feel.
I rarely wear slim jeans now so it feels bizarre when I do. gotta get used to 'em you know.

always thought guy on the far right looks alright

>photo of people standing against a wall
>taken at an angle
also
>not standing so that the colours of their jackets form a gradient
2/10 wouldn't purchase

i like the feel of baggy pants swinging around when i walk

Same. Compared to women, men are just now realizing how much more attractive slim fitting clothes makes you look provided you have a good body.

You do go to the gym, right Veeky Forums?

No.

Roll to find your fashion soul mate. You will now have to dress like this person. How fucked are you?

Brown jacket was pretty next level for 2013.

you are insecure faggot following fashion trends.

you are a victim of complex, gq, any fashion journalism institute that initially propagated the "slim low rise pants for all occasions" myth. once you get used to wearing normal-cut pants, you will begin to see the advantages.

i fucking hate the "slim jeans look gay on men lmao"-meme

>wearing jeans
>any year of the year

Stop

You will never hear a good-looking, well-dressed man say this so it doesn't matter lmfao

coming from the guy posting armani lol

AJ make great chinos.

Everyone in this picture looks at the camera autistically. Literally all of them. Impressive in a way

i'm baggywave/comfycore 4ever

>low rise
>cheap thin blend fabric
>basically fast fashion masquerading as something else
nope

neck demarco

I just asked my sister to rate these guys and she said all of them are a 2/10, except for the guy on the very right who is a 5/10

rolling

>copies mac demarco
>next level

rolling for the transgender commie

None of these guys look masculine ,scary !

what about that looks like mac demarco to you

super fucked probably

>Neckbro

Every time I see him I swear his neck grew 1mm longer...

Any update pics on any of these guys? It's been a few years, I want to see how they've progressed.

tfw 9 is the only cool guy

>wearing one of the cheapest armani lines

Are you gay?

The only one that dorsnt look like a complete bellend is stance

what is the brown jacket guy style called? other than mac demarco, like where did this style come from?

Could somebody fill me in on rise? I can't figure out the differences between high, low, hip, waist, etc. I get that it has to do with where the top of the pants actually meets your body, but I can never actually see much of a difference at all. Why should I wear one kind over the other, and what (if anything) is wrong with low-rise pants?

fucked

Rolling 8 to get the exact copy of myself but a slight tad shorter

I wish I could pull of jeans other than skinny. Everything looks ridiculous on me

Dubs

warosu.org/fa/thread/S11812217#p11812231

all you need to know

>that one faggot who keeps posting young Jen Connelly to prove his "point"

She can pull it off because she's hot. She can get away with anything because she's hot. 95% of girls look stupid in high waisted jeans

check em

Can you believe we had a "photographer" following us around for this meet?
I was there and the kid couldn't take photos for SHIT. If he was decent you'd see we looked a lot better than these crappy pics make out.

where to cop good quality skinny jeans in regular or high rise?????

>2017
>americans are still wearing baggy jeans

Which one are you?
See, even looking at this picture all I can see is that they've circled the top part of one of the pairs of pants. All the images I've found are like this. Why don't they ever use images of the same model taken from the same angle/distance, just with different pants?
I'll check out this thread though, thanks anyway.

roll

roll

must be the water

really focus on the proportions. length of the torso/legs. might take some time to get it but the difference is definitely noticeable after a while.

i'm going to hazard a guess you were born mid-to-late nineties. am i right?

horrible fit!

those faggots are keep posting Connelly, insult each others girlfriends and keep talking about jeans /fit for girls. Link isn't helpful considering that this board is flooded with guys.

nobody got 3? i would want 3

everyone who says the right guy looks okay, lmao.
Dude looks like a mad scientist stuck on the set of daredevil.

R

3 looks proud to listen to vaporwave

Far-right and bucket hat guy are the only ones that don't look like shit desu

Maybe you aren't cut out for fashion, boy. Here's a special cheat code for you, notice how humans have this thing called waist which is narrower than the hips or torso? Notice how on the right the pants seem to follow the line of the hip up to narrowest part, how the tshirt then becomes quickly wider around the torso? Now compare this to the left. Which part of the body does the pant top sit on and what shape does it make? is there a noticeable indentation or not?

Roll

> I am a Manlet 5'6 with tree trunks for legs. I have no choice but to get bigger waist sizes and hem my jeans. The struggle.

> I am a Manlet 5'6 with tree trunks for legs. I have no choice but to get bigger waist sizes and hem my jeans. The struggle.

I checked out that thread and I think I can see it a lot better now. The extreme-low-rise jeans that show crack really highlighted the difference in extremes which was helpful, I just needed a really obvious difference to see what was being talked about in the first place which I don't think is that crazy. I just need to pay attention more.

So these are high-rise pants, right? I have to admit, I don't think they look very good. I'm not sure I can explain it exactly but his legs look either too long or too short, not sure which, though. What does this say about his body type? I'm especially interested in what kinds of pants would look good for a guy with a short torso. My hunch is that low rise pants would look good but I'm not sure if the ones I wear now are high or low rise yet.

lmao those aren't high rise pants, in fact they're incredibly low waisted. obviously you still have much to learn.

Fuck, really? I thought they were high-rise because it looks like the sides of the pants are curving with the guy's hips. Is a "high rise" a long distance between the buckle-area and the bottom of the fly, or a short one? I might just be mixing up the vocabulary.

long distance. generally one that reaches the belly button or higher

rolling for 6

i've been wearing regular fit jeans recently, it's been interesting. i'm still pretty self conscious about it but mostly i feel masculine and the silhoutte is masculine as fuck. definitely changing the whole wardrobe to regular fitting clothes and obey the basic rules of wearing clothes (curve hemmed shirt for tucking in, straight hemmed for tucking out, not wearing high top shoes anymore, etc etc.). obeying rules makes me feel like a good conservative person

roll

hell yeah

hello bris/fa/gs

>australia
>no shorts
>no thongs
>Veeky Forums?

yes mate

It's curving from his fat lady thighs, hence why it looks bad.

aye, instead be a tan chino wanker
i think youre stuck in 2014 bud

roll

>tfw no neck gene

Hypothetically of course

ROLL FOR 5

NUMBER 5 IS VERY ACCEPTABLE

Rolling

rolling

i found simple blue unwashed true's at a thrift store in 38 even though im 32-34, wear with belt obv, couldnt have worked with any other brand, their denim is angelicly soft

i refuse this roll this is an outrage

NVM NVM NVM
V
M

N
V
M

N
V
M

j.k. rolling

What exactly do you do at a Veeky Forums meet up besides gay sex and gay posing?

if dubs I'm gonna kms

rolling

I still refuse to believe that this is a real picture showing real people from Veeky Forums

Roll

roll

rrrrroll

Role

JUST

Kinda off-topic, but I dig Fourth-from-the-right's jacket the most. Second-from-the-left's overshirt (?) is a close second.

Kinda off-topic, but I totally dig Fourth-from-the-right's jacket and Second-from-the-left's overshirt (?).

lol so these kinda kids are giving tips here

abandon ship