Trying to get into workwear, do you guys know any good farmers clothes (I'm not actually a farmer...

Trying to get into workwear, do you guys know any good farmers clothes (I'm not actually a farmer, I just like the clothes)?

Pic rel, it's the Wolverine 1000 miles shell horsehide boots which were originally designed for and worn by farmers (inb4 someone calls them dress shoes)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0xahxI109I
youtube.com/watch?v=ouObpi5_DFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

w2c those dress shoes?

carhartt
wrangler
dickies

darhartt
crangler
wickies

Rural King or other farm supply store
Dollar General

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0xahxI109I

Shmarhartt
Shmangler
Shmickies

Lol if you think farmers wear those boots, or spend that kind of money on boots

>designed for and worn by farmers
enjoy having a boot on a farm that isn't high rise so you splash shit around on yourself when you walk

this

have any of you dumb fucks ever been to a farm one time, i've had wolverine 1ks and if you think any actual farmer would wear them farming you're a moron

youtube.com/watch?v=ouObpi5_DFU

first post in this thread, curious to know since you seem to have the knowledge. Legit want to know what shoe do farmers wear?

It is so weird that pretentious, middle class urban faggots are trying to cosplay as hicks all the sudden.

It has gone full circle.

You aren't even doing it right. Go buy some redwings and a carhartt and some levi 505s.

>all the sudden
you must be knew to Veeky Forums or any fashion forum since 2+ years ago

cheap ass cowboy boots from the nearest boot barn from where i'm from

leather doesn't have to be expensive to not fall to pieces

uhh 505's... i'm into / R A W D E N I M /

not all farmers work around horses and trying to grow shit or mess with chickens in cowboy boots is retarded and impractical

Seriously. My inlaws own a farm. They have about 3 ll bean products, then a shit load of carhart, hunting gear, and dickies. Anything else comes from famous designers such as "walmart" or "dollar general". It's just functional shit.
They have good protective outerwear, and then anything besides that is clothing they find comfy or are fine getting animal shit on.

then they literally buy workboots from walmart

a farmer would laugh at you and call you a faggot for spending over $150 on a pair of boots. i've seen red wings at work, but this was biomed work in a hospital and they weren't the heritage line they were the cheap ugly boots they make for actual work because this isn't the 1920s

lolno, redwings are not workboots.

My chippewas have been serving me pretty well as a bit of a mix between dress boot and workboot.

Really, though, farmers/country folk wear timbs or whatever they found at walmart or their local sporting goods store.

>lolno, redwings are not workboots.

HERITAGE line redwings are not workboots, they are fashion boots

red wing makes some seriously good work boots but they're just for that, work. they're ugly as sin but are comfortable as shit to actually work in, and the stores size you perfectly for them

also country folk do not wear timbs, timbs are strictly an urban style/construction worker thing

Get chippewas or LL Bean Katahdins instead. I've seen people wear the work Red Wings, but nobody bums around in Heritage RW at my farm. I wear Katahdins or an old pair of 8 inch RW from the 60's I scavenged off Ebay. I can unironically wear workwear in my work, but I feel bad trashing a pair of Naked and Famous, so most I fuck around in is unbranded jeans, ll Bean flannels, a trucker jacket, a lined chore coat from carhatt in cold weather, or a pointer chore coat that I bought back when I thought MFA was hip during mid temps.

recommend me actual farming clothes

Read the thread. It's full of actual recommendations faggot.

Kek