Falim Gum

Okay Veeky Forums, I need answers

I chew around 5 pieces of this shit every day for ~6 hours in total chewing time. I add cold water to it to make it harder, I feel the BERN but I haven't seen any results, I've only been doing it for 3 weeks. When can I expect results from this autism?

>inb4 by Mastic

It's the same as falim with cold water

It strengthens and shapes up your jaw slowly, you don't need to chew that many a day, just one a day for an hour or two is fine

Good luck with the jutting.
Remember kids, don't follow stupid advice you read in the internet.

Oh okay thanks

>Remember kids, don't follow stupid advice you read in the internet.

What did he mean by this

6 months
you get used to it way before then though

>I chew around 5 pieces of this shit every day for ~6 hours in total chewing time.

You can chew on the same piece for like a week m8. Unless you're buying the shitty sugary version.

Do you chew just one piece?

Why the fuck would you buy falim instead of mastic gum? Mastic actually has many other benefits for your teeth and gums as well as being tougher to chew. I developed aesthetic jaw muscles in about a month of chewing mastic for a couple of hours each day, now I just need to chew a couple times a week to maintain them.

bought this gum and it tastes like absolute shit, almost puked a minute into chewing

what do?

I'm having the same problem, it tastes like shit and my bro thought so too

Have a bit of water while you start chewing, spit out the residue and continue to chew

I don't mind it at all.

It's almost tasteless for me but I'm chewing that shit since I'm 10 years old or so
Just try again and spit out the bitter shit

I'm still waiting for mine to come in the mail. Any documented proof that it actually works or have I been meme'd?

Google bruxism masseter hypertrophy

I think constant, hard chewing for a long time

sorry uglyfags, this shit does not work

>What did he mean by this

the sentence that preceded what you quoted explains it pretty well so don't be obtuse

>Why the fuck would you buy falim instead of mastic gum? Mastic actually has many other benefits for your teeth and gums as well as being tougher to chew. I developed aesthetic jaw muscles in about a month of chewing mastic for a couple of hours each day, now I just need to chew a couple times a week to maintain them.

Yeah this, but falim tastes better and also you don't have the problem of looking like you're ingesting crystal meth out in public

I go hard at the club from time to time.
my dentist told me I had huge jaw muscles

so why don't you guys just go hard ?

>go hard at the club from time to time.

The fuck does that mean?

pills

Im a good boy and I dont do drugs. Can I achieve the same thing by chewing gum and talking to modest women and respecting them?

I started chewing that too, even if I don't need it cuz jaw is fine. shit is so cheap (10packs 2.50€)

did it do anything for you? Xd

thx for reminding me to chew OP

np, how long have you been chewing?

a month

Seen any results so far?

Does falim work?

I mew, I've been doing it for a few months and I have notices my jaw getting more angular but I gained a ton of weight so that's ruined

From what I've heard it works good, I've been using it for a few weeks and haven't seen much but its mostly because i have cheek fat I'm trying to lose

I'm not sure tbqh, I should be taking pictures.

pic is me rn

Reno?

canuck

Nero is that you?

: ^ )

I don't browse Veeky Forums

where do you guys buy this stuff from?

>modest women

all women are whores with an insatiable thirst for cock and are incapable of love

>all women are whores with an insatiable thirst for cock and are incapable of love

>itt

triggered as soon as i read "divide and conquer"
thought about how im wasting my time on Veeky Forums instead of doing assignments

why is falim gum literally 10x more expensive on Amazon.ca vs .com? Our dollar isn't that shitty :(

Any good sites to buy it (or similar) in Canada?

Which should I be chewing to improve my jaw? Falim or Mastic? So many different opinions here.

mastic but falim is cheaper

I think they're around the same price here in the UK.

lucky, mastic here is triple the price of falim

I'm pretty sure it's just because falim is more expensive rather than Mastic being cheap - only way to get it is from the US or Turkey. I'll get Mastic then, cheers.

can someone succinctly explain to me how to mew

>lock your jaw
>press tongue against roof of mouth
>do this all day till you have to sleep
>repeat for 7 weeks
>???
>jaw = god tier

eBay.

with a semi great deal of pressure or just subtle?

Enough to get you tired

thank you stranger

mastic is way cheaper where I live