murderpedia.org/male.K/k/knowles-paul-john.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=vPMBfX7D4WU
youtube.com/watch?v=sm6yAnov4O8
youtube.com/watch?v=CFsrZTa6SMY
youtube.com/watch?v=-qMFBqCeAc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me

Chika the tilo

would u let him eat (literally) your boipussy op?

I'm not homo. While I do often like to suck faceless cocks, but I never been romantically attracted to males. Otoh, had tons of crushes on cunts.

dylann roof, or richard ramirez ^_^ sempai

lol ur a fag

Bisexual maybe. Sexuality is not binary. Me im much more on the hetero side

I think sexuality is kinda like multiculturalism.

I would diddle anything really, but really craving a cunt companion.

Dylann Roof mein nigguh!

glad you asked, OP. this is my area

>Sexuality is not binary.

Back to tumblr with you.

not him, but it's pretty much considered a fact that sexuality exists on a spectrum. virtually no one in science or the world of psychiatry still believe that you can make clear distinctions between 3 possible, strict sexual persuasions.

there's just way too much evidence of people who have the ability to be aroused by one sex far more than the other, but are still very sexually attracted to the latter

now if you want to say that such a view on gender would be tumblr then that's a whole different issue but the science on sexuality is about as settled as evolution vs. creationism at this point

no contest

dylann roof is not a serial killer or a spree killer. he only fits the definition of a rampage killer

your opinions thus must be discarded, by default

this is a bad post

chill bro i was just fucking around man

his teeth are fucked tho

are you even trying fags?

gender is binary. sexuality isn't, you dinosaur

that just adds to his effayness honestly

he's pure

This is disgusting. How dare you desecrate His image.

Ted Bundy

Your pics simulate astigmatism bro. you couldn't find better ones?

it contributes to the mood of the photo

He still looked and acted Veeky Forums as all get out, even after starting to bald.

ozy.com/flashback/historys-most-sadistic-serial-killer/40585

>my mom got TACO'D in high school and she named me richard because of richard ramirez
JUST

Kek'd hella hard. I don't if your story is true or not, but I'm hoping it is.

and it's not even close

No question

The Dating Game Killer

>the holocaust happened
LMAO@ur life

I know Veeky Forums is less right wing than places like /pol/ but off yourself faggot

fags

The king of serial killer Veeky Forums

how could a scientific consensus be considered left wing or right wing? you seem to understand the concept of a spectrum, just not where they belong

you can still be "100% straight" in accordance with the concept of sexuality on a spectrum. if that's the part that you dislike it's not an issue

not a serial killer

he looks like a jerk 2bh

>TV spinoff Gene Hackman

Manson is definitely not a serial killer, arguably not a hippie and probably not even a cult leader or responsible for the killings that did take place.
It's a shame the media are obsessed with demonising a funny little elf person instead of the person that decided to go to the Tate residence, told the girls what to do and killed every single person in the house plus the LaBiancas later on. Those were the Watson murders, not the Manson murders.
Too bad Americans care more for the spectacle than the truth.

Manson is fashionable though.

ed kemper seemed like an user. he would have been on Veeky Forums if it existed in the '60s. at 6'9" he could have very well been the tallest serial killer ever too

youtube.com/watch?v=tTnEY8y-p7M

bump

Holy shit he's big, probably almost never actually needed a weapon.

This

youre all retards

Wow so edgy

what is the context for this photo?

was he yelling at the prosecutors? retelling an event?

Yawning.

Not a serial killer but the Grasse school shooter was kinda fa

pic unrelated, right?

Pic very related.

Well he got himself caught. What's the next step in his master plan?

That guy looks like a random 16 year old from an upper middle class family though. Perfectly nonfashionable.

OF COURSE

read a biology book (university level, not that shit you read in fifth grade) about genes, androgens, intersex and whatnot and you won't be so sure anymore. After reading biological psychology I am much more open to the issue of trans gender actually being an issue than I was before - before I just thought that someone was mentally ill and because of that illness decided to be the wrong sex
yup
biological sex isn't binary either if that's what you meant but I assume you meant gender in the sense of societal norm
read a biology book to know that the biological sex isn't binary and therefore draw the conclusion that sexuality therefore can't be either, then read a psychology book and realize that even if biologial sex was binary sexuality wouldn't be

murderpedia.org/male.K/k/knowles-paul-john.htm

holy shit

He's actually a 16 years old from middle class. Doesn't make him less fashionable imo

How is biological sex not binary nigger.
What the fuck you're retarded.
You're either XX, XY or have a serious medical condition.
Unless you're not talking about human sex - worms and cephalopods have some weird shit going on.

What's fashionable about him?
Looks 100% average, nothing aesthetically interesting or captivating - just a kid.

Fashion is not necessarily about wearing unique and original clothing. Pic related.

But I forgot that Rick Owens was worshipped as a god on this board.

This is not fashionable though. Hes handsome, so what?

who's that?

I know it's not just about wearing clothes.
That kid is not fashionable.
at
all
He's just a random boring-ass kid wtf

>James Dean was not fashionable

Goddamnit Veeky Forums

Hitler wasnt a serial killer you fag enabler

jesus fucking christ

Yeah, that guy's a real jerk

More like this? Serial killers describing what they did with calmness like that?

here's another really good one:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPMBfX7D4WU

if you like that one i know a lot more

I just finished watching this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=sm6yAnov4O8

Got a playlist or something? Not into this in a weird way-- I just really think it's interesting.

We have a winner (though not a serial killer)

no playlist but i've seen a lot of this stuff

have you watched the iceman tapes? it's an old HBO series on richard kuklinski

youtube.com/watch?v=CFsrZTa6SMY

Watching this now on HBO, thanks user

np

>fashion is not about style
It is though. James Dean has style. His hair is well done, his clothes fit and suit his body plus he is all around sexy and knows how to present himself. His basic clothes are also from the 60s and of much better quality than what 's mom bought for him at H&M. Look at those hideous pre-faded jeans and that cheap ass shawl-neck sweater - none of this looks good.

he was a cult leader who gave his followers psychedelic drugs and told them to start a race war

AKA mr rogers for millenials apparently

>he was a cult leader who gave his followers psychedelic drugs and told them to start a race war
Confirmed clueless. Read up or don't post about things you know nothing about.

you first, faggot

no u

Can't you read? I didn't use the word "style", I used the word "clothing". What you are saying is basically what I was saying, it's not just about your clothes.

Can't you read? By pointing out James Dean's fashionability yet at the same time describing the child in question as fashionable you are implying that fashion is not about style or clothing but genetics since the child is neither well dressed nor stylish but might be good-looking once he grows up. Fashion might not be about wearing unique and original clothing but it is about wearing clothing that looks good which is simply not a given regarding the child.

Absolute mad man

you cant get more

youtube.com/watch?v=-qMFBqCeAc8

>science or the world of psychiatry
>falling for post modernist garbage
>thinking it's science

Hannibal Lector but the one from silence of the lambs

>Dr. Otero, I'm BTK

damn

>uneducated faggot thinks he knows what he's talking about

What's new?

>post modernist