Is it even possible to be Veeky Forums if you'r not at least 6 foot 1?

Is it even possible to be Veeky Forums if you'r not at least 6 foot 1?

Absolutely. In general everyone I've seen on Veeky Forums is 5'5"-5'10", ghostly pale or a minority, and generally beta as fuck looking.
The Veeky Forums look tends to be the most limpwristed napoleonic kind of style possible.
You are Veeky Forums if you are short and wearing clothes that make you look like a sad performance art peice. You may have trouble being fashionable though.

>Absolutely. In general everyone I've seen on Veeky Forums is 5'5"-5'10", ghostly pale or a minority, and generally beta as fuck looking.
They were never effay.

To be Veeky Forums;
>be 6 foot 3
>white
>no acne
>black hair
>light color eyes. usually blue or green
>low bodyfat
>slight effeminate features, such as limpwristed, and intelligent face, but not to the point of having no muscle

Doesn't matter if they are effay. They are Veeky Forums.
They are not who we wanted. They are not who we hoped they would become. They are what they are.

Sorry senpai, what you are is not effay. You're a second rate human

That would be why I'm browsing Veeky Forums and specifically this board, yes.
But from what I can tell, the people here who claim to be effay have the worst taste.

never read something so true on Veeky Forums. most guys ive seen including myself are similar to this. theres nothing wrong with it and its stupid to have such high standards when they are impossible to obtain.

sorry man, nobody who looks like a supermodel will be browsing Veeky Forums for fashion advice or discussion. i highly doubt you have all these qualities yourself. if so post a pic Veeky Forumsggot

toni?

lmao this
yet no one on Veeky Forums is this what you just described

6' is literally the cut off don't kid yourself manlets
looking like you're straight out of auschwitz doesn't help either

please

im 6 foot, skinny, light eyed, and sexy as fuck

get over your petty numberpicking

nah, she's infinitely chiller than that

Err, Japs?

It's entirely possible. Moreso if you leave this board and stop letting memes effec how you view yourself so much.

does anyone know who this woman is?

her hand are ugly ;_;

And her wristisis is so thicc.
She goan be a big guuuurl!!1!!!11

This is what women actually believe

lift

yea if u get ur shit tailored. it fixes the problem of being oversized or baggy that shorter people have to deal with

Yeah, that's what all chicks do and say about dwarves, half-lings, hobbits, midgets and manlets, at least when they're not around. Trust me, this coming from a chick. We're ALL of strongly like-minded opinion on this subject. It's universal.

I have feelings too and your hurting it.
I am crying right now I hope you know

>manlets can't be Veeky Forums

false

I want to agree with you , but those rings... I cant side with a male jewelry wearer.
I am sorry

You're not female lmao

Does he have camel-toe? It's hard to tell.

gaylord

that's a mitsubishi