Shoplifting

Have you ever stolen a piece of clothing before?

Share your experiences

How was it, was it worth the effort?

ur nans panties lad xddddddddd

imagine this thread on reddit

I stole a shit ton of clothing

AMA

I've stolen some clothes. Senior year in high school on the last day I went into the locker room and stuffed my dufflebag full of clothes. I got an 80$ Nike hoodie too, and some Nike bags. Most of it was shit though

Jail for all !

No. I once stole some fishing lures though. Didn't get caught, wasn't worth the guilt, young people are idiots.

how do you do it? what exactly did you steal?

are you a klepto?

I don't have the melanin levels required to be a shoplifter

I worked in the stock room at a boutique clothing store last summer. We had a bunch of old merch that I was supposed to inventory, but if I saw something I liked I'd just shove it in my backpack instead of writing it down. Stole some really nice pants, a couple shirts, and some swimming trunks.

I bought a jacket at belk and they forgot to remove the tag.
I had to look at shoplifting videos to figure out how to get it off without driving across town and back to get customer service to do it.
Felt kinda dirty.

I stole a Paul Michael shirt from a resale place before I even knew how to dress.

Felt pretty bad about it because they didn't have a lot of expensive stuff there. I think it was like $40 but I still wear it a lot.

Probably won't ever do it again. Will buy rep clothes tho

every comment:
>What even is this thread? I pay for everything, I'm a MODEL citizen. I may have my vices but im a GOOD BOY!!1!

I was once thinking about stealing a dope as piece of clothing from a skate shop, but then the counter dude literally started talking to me about how the caught some dude shoplifting about 30 minutes prior to me walking in.
So I didn't

used to steal up to 400$ of shit every month, did this for a year and got caught for a 10$ bandana i didnt even wanted. Stole some nice ysl nail polish for my girl tho.

I just go to cheap stores like H&M and take a few items (always double so they wont notice that I return with less items). Next I just go into the changing room and detach the tags with a golf magnet and stuff it in a bag or wear it. pic related

I dont consider myself kleptomanic, I would never steal from a small store or somebody I know

did you ever get caught?

Nope, never.

Though a while ago I did overhear the staff talking about me from across the store, so I put everything bag and just started talking to them to mess with them

I have and I would do it again

>be me
>2 years old
>taken to debenhams to get me some new little clothes
>pointing at things I want
>mam leaves buggy a bit too close to the clothes
>done with this pointing shit I wanna try on this new john Rocha drop
>get a cap and try to put it on but alas, my tiny baby coordination fails me and it ends up in the pram behind me
>get another success.wav
>mam turns around sees me with hat on so she buys me it
>leave store and go home where she discovers the second hat

Still have that hat to this day, lost one of them camping so its a good thing I got two, it was a little blue denim bucket hat with red stitching and something embroided on the front I can't remember what though, currently resides in the loft

back when i was a edgy teenager me and a group of friends use to do graffiti and we used to fill buckets at home depot with cans of spray paint and put the lid on top and just pay for the bucket we used to do that at least once or twice a week but when i got older i started stealing clothes like nike hoodies and socks and every once in a while pants. i don't do it anymore but every now and then i go into starbucks and take a juice and a sandwich

Just walk out of stores with clothes on. Works best with small places like thrift stores

>I would never steal from a small store or somebody I know
This, always steal from chains and megamarts

Dont steal from thrift stores senpai thats wrong

this guy knows

wow we live mirror lives

>implying the shop staff won't be held responsible for the shit you stole
I don't care if you're a thief but don't kid yourself that it's not morally wrong and you're doing it to fight the man and whatnot

not clothing, but I on vacation with a friend I stole a pack of cigarettes a day for like a week at a local supermarket. Had to pay for food, alcohol and the camping lot, so there wasn't enough money left for smoking and no way I'm going to stop smoking on vacation. But I stole from a big danish supermarket, so no regrets.

used to steal a ton of shit from h&m and uniqlo. don't know how the fuck you could shoplift high fashion shit though lol. shoplifting is pretty gay now, get a fucking job.

countless things, i stole compulsively.

stealing isn't so bad morally but it is illegal, people do worse things daily that are legal. children steal but children don't mistreat others or fap or harm others mentally/physically like adults. If there's a God he's gonna punish someone who looks down on others way harder than the thieves.

Heehee

Stores factor in shoplifting when they do inventory /calculate profits. They know people will steal things and so just say fuck it and eat the (minor) cost.

Buncha fucking low-lifes in here.

This, if you've ever worked for a chain you know that they really don't care

thankfully for you white people do the most shoplifting

Used to steal from thrift stores since it was hella easy to do so. Like clothing pieces that was in style. Resold a few items and made some bank out of it lol (ex. Found a nice vintage Tommy Hilfigher jacket and sold it for $100)

Those were the days

>shoplifting from thrift stores
:(( ishyddt

Goodwill and Salvation Army are fucking assholes whose entire business model is to get free shit and take advantage of poor and disabled employees by paying them below or just at minimum wage and the use the profits to fund antigay religious fundamentalist shit. Why would you not steal from them? If I caught anyone defending those stores irl I would beat your ass. I live two blocks from one of those shops and steal as much as I can twice a week to make diy clothing pieces and costumes for the films I make.

t. gay atheist non-fundamentalist

in the helicopter you go

t, a non religious more Veeky Forums than you person of color.

Big question, does magnet make security door beep ?

sick burn bro, fascists are so effay

>feeling guilty about stealing

retail fag here.
Shit gets stolen all the time, the employees never get in trouble. You get rewarded if you catch someone but I'd rather not be bothered for a fucking sweater folding job

agreed, i am not loss prevention, if it's super obvious someone may do something, but most of the time i can't be bothered honestly

>and costumes for the films I make.

/tv/fag here, tell me more

This

based eirebro

It only triggers a certain type of alarms which detect magnets, but I haven't encountered those before.

Some people say the LP team gets a secret notification if someone with a magnet walks in but that seems like bullshit to me. To be sure I always keep the magnet hidden inside my coat

order thing, when thing arrives send company email saying tracker says delivered but there is no package. they will refund, free thing. don't do same company twice. recently got free ultra boost from finishline, free shoe from urban outfitter, etc

thankfully for you white people are still a majority population in this country

How easy is it to steal shoes?

as easy a it gets
>wear old shoes you don't care about to shop
>try on pair you want
>"oh could i try on both feet, I need to be sure"
>run out of the shop