Are Jordans effay?

Are Jordans effay?

theyre tainted by rap/ghetto/black culture. No racism intended, I mean that they're the type of shoes that you will literally be murdered for if you walk around in any Black low income neighborhood at night... And if you wear them, people will think you like rap automatically, and a bunch of other stuff...

You could make anything work no matter what the preconceived ideas are.

Depends. Do you like them?

High cut 1s with Nike air tagging, Black cement 3s, Black and White Cement 4s, Oreo 4s,Black Infrared 6s. Anything else is for hypebeast fags.

Ironic because you listed the most hypebeast shoes dumbass

The jordans I listed are hype but they're still the most functional...

No. Anyone who says otherwise is a normie hypebeast struggling to let go of their streetwear past.

They're ultra mainstream over priced basketball shoes worn by Americans aged 10-40 who know Jack shit about basic fashion principles

I would maybe own a pair but no

1s, 4s, 5s and 6s are. Most of the dudes saying otherwise are turbo twinks used to wearing Docs or Stan Smiths

Shut the fuck up, Shitty point.

t.air Jordan 11 wearer

This is correct right here. 1's are the GOAT due to the versatility and classic design.

maroon 6s and french blue 7s are two of my favorite beaters.

>tfw you're probably gonna miss out on the royal blue 1s drop on April 1st

yeah just look at these guys, the pinnacle of Veeky Forums

hare 1s

>basketball shoes
>they are completely trash for basketball (see 31s traction for example)

this triggers me to no end

i used to hate jordans, but with time i'm warming to them a lot. 1s, 3s, and 4s are the only ones where most of the colorways and designs aren't gaudy and shit. there are a few select others like the 6s in the top left there that are also good looking, although most are bad.

Thinking of picking up these. Opinions?

only og 1's and 3's worn as beaters

Anyone who says 1's are the best are probably lanky, weak boned virgins that wear vans.

I have a few pairs.

I'm in the process of beting ym white cement iv's up, but it takes time. This is an old pic

Only 1s

classics.

holy shit wher'd u find this pic of me lololol

Oh my fucking god these are insanely ugly

>wearing jordans
>wearing pants with elastic cuffs
you look like a special needs kid

Digging this one.
This one not so much. Don't like the shiny leather.
>doing thing
>doing other thing
You do things that I attribute to someone with negative traits.

Dude leave your basement.

>No. Anyone who says otherwise is a normie hypebeast struggling to let go of their streetwear past.

You gotta embrace the full Rick amirite?

Anyway, I personally think all Jordans except 1's are pretty ugly but you gotta do you. I might fuck with some other styles for on the court or just for fashion if I were actually a basketball guy. I don't own any 1's since I just don't really like any colorways on them. I prefer Dunks.

Basically people who can't get with Jordans or sneakers--and make a big deal about it--are usually just beta numales trying to hard. The same kind of dweeb who posts snarky, contrarian posts on Facebook whenever there's a big sporting event going on.

"hurrr are people sportsing right now? Go team, you sports better!"

It's so sick.

i like them