What's the deal with /r/femalefashionadvice? MFA is shit but at least represents a step up from total fashion ignorance...

What's the deal with /r/femalefashionadvice? MFA is shit but at least represents a step up from total fashion ignorance, while FFA's fits are all clearly much worse than what normal women wear everyday

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/femalefashionadvice/comments/5mjq0v/top_100_waywts_of_2016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fashionable women aren't typically ones to post on on reddit lol

she dresses older than her age.

1st time visiting that shit. oh my....

Nice boots !

whats with the age/location/occupation shit

Puss in boots !

It's because fashionable women either have their own styleblog or instagram or both.

i think at least that part makes some sense because it gives context for the fit

This shit is fucking gold. people give autistic guys way too much shit

Any médiéval look in there ?

you're right but she actually looks ok in this. pants are a little too loose, but that's it.

"5'2" hourglass with moderate chub"

If she got rid of the ugly blazer she would look way better.

There's too much going on

what the fuck

Talk shit, post nudes.

what the fuck is she wearing lmfao

suburban retard core??

what the fuck is that rise

That means she's intellectually superior to her peers

just lurked their waywt thread and it was terrible lmao... so many uncoordinated black leather shoes. A good 60% of the fits had black leather shoes which just looked terrible. Women have such a variety when it comes to fashion yet these hard up cunts want to wear leather shoes as some sort of power play. fuck em. These people are straight up autistic. No one wants to see your ankles... stop thinking poor hygiene is a fashion trend. Jeans on darker leather looks awful and shows someone who thinks they're into fashion but is really a fashion victim. Only people who can pull off leather shoe and jeans are men wearing bootcut jeans with leather boots. Chelsea trend needs to die... dumbass blind hipsters.

Autism really does speak

I didn't know if id' laugh or cringe, turns out these pics are just depressing and make me sad.

thank god for basic bitches, this is god awful

I can't see anything autistic with this one. Black leather shoes are fine with grey pants. Grey goes well with anything, that's its whole point. It's not great either, the bag and coat look like shit and everything seems to be kinda cheap, but that's already better than most fits you see on the streets

Those on the other hand are pure pleb shit tier

The thing is that clueless people still believe that black goes with everything and is the best go-to colour for versatile pieces, whereas it's the exact opposite. Also black starts to look like shit within weeks when the material is cheap, and females tend to still buy cheap clothes even when they're into fashion

But as you said, it's a good thing in the end since it makes it very easy to tell fashion victims from people who are actually into style and who know their shit

Black with violine ?

>most of their waywt thread
Good God.

I'm gonna go easier on my gf for her clothing choices. I never knew how much worse it could be.

it's been too long since we had one of these threads

The shoes are fine, but the coat and sweater look terrible in that fit and the pants fit really strangely. The pants + padded shoulders makes her proportions look way off, like her head's too small for her body

kek

I kinda like this desu

fuck me

this is the best fit i've found there so far. it's pretty bad but it shows you how much height can help

Why are they all dressing like men?

this ones a qt

Reddit womyn are just as bad as Reddit men. Most of the girls I see on the train on my way to work dress leagues better than what you find on ffa

Their top 100 looks of 2016 aren't as soul-crushing
reddit.com/r/femalefashionadvice/comments/5mjq0v/top_100_waywts_of_2016/

This is the best one and it's still not good, everything below the waist is garbage

A B S O L U T E L Y

black qt

The bottom half is fine, it's the high school English teacher core top that ruins it.

looks like a romanian prostitute, not even kidding

she's irish apparently. she could be such a qt prostitute with that irish accent

that lost out to this. a fat chick in a wedding dress

they let her win because she got married. are you fucking kidding me? does this contest have any integrity at all?

Everything is horrible, the bow tie down to the shitty shoes. It's her attractive looking hair and face shape that's distorting your judgement.

fedora lounge tier

>femalereviewbrah

i think i found our girl

this is amazing from the knees down tho

qt

Looks like a ricky sweater but I'm not 100% sure

I was going to say it looks like Haider Ackermann.

this girl is pretty Veeky Forums

is she /ourgal/

this bitch is outta control, man

>ywn have qt rick wearing gf

Too bad she's dumb and a communist

i know. and her goober full rick bf is in a few of the pics. it's frankly irritating

please do not rain on this parade. you guys always do that

>tfw no Tricky gf

And I just went to the Rick store in LA this past weekend.

can we start a daily thread just about her? she is about as patrician and Veeky Forums as women can get.
>mfw no rick store in my country

i'm seeing some serious inspo here too

in a different mood i could jerk off furiously to this stuff

I'm trying to do nofap, if there is a God, he's challenging me

whattt? no

This is real

are you ayying what i think you're ayying? is that our waifu?

K thanks that's what I thought

I want this sweater so bad

At least her fits are good

Fuck.

don't be mean guys she probably posts here

JUST

At least she will never be my waifu

holy hairline

That's a wig she's actually bald

She doesn't, don't worry

She's pretty cute in this pic in an elfin sort of way

For the love of god her face is literally a female version of Rick Owens'

I'm in love

she look like a hammer head shark

Don't disrespect Rick

le merchant lady

She's kind of cute.

THOSE PICS CANNOT BE REAL

this is her

Post pics of her with her bf

i changed my mind, you can't have anything nice in this world without it being ruined

this is pretty gud

Lol funny how a bashing thread just turned into a worshipping thread

Tricky ricky spreads love like no other

Rick is love; Rick is life.

ah
she got the Rick hairline too!

HAIRLINE
ON
LIFE
SUPPORT