I bought this chinese faux leather jacket for 20 dollars on ebay and it looks exactly as in the picture and it looks...

I bought this chinese faux leather jacket for 20 dollars on ebay and it looks exactly as in the picture and it looks really nice so I decided to buy a real one but before wasting a lot of money I have to ask you guys if it looks horrendous on me

I have hollow cheecks and constant dark circles under my eyes and really pale skin and that plus the jacket makes me look like a corpse

Other urls found in this thread:

falcongarmentsco.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

99% chance you bought a black mannequin jacket so yeah it probably looks bad but if you really want you can post a fit pic so we can add it to the collection

I just want to know if it looks bad on me so I can decide wether to buy a real one or not

self-enquiry

it matters more that it fits you btw, i'd try it on in person and make sure you don't look like a meme e.g. 50's greaser movie extra

it fits, delete pic now btw or get saved by someone

Fit is nice but I can already tell the leather will crap itself in a few months, if not weeks.

But hey, 20 dollars. Not a bad cop desu.

damn i fucked up my post what i wanted to say is that the faux leather jacket i bught looks nice and i wanted to make sure that i looked good while wearing it before buying a jacket made of real leather

it fits, now go buy a schott

Isn't Schott the brand that makes you look like this?

What other brands do you recomend?

sweet baby jesus what is that bathroom

It's a 100 years old house that has never been cleaned what do you expect that fucking mirror is like 50+ years if not 100

qt

kek'd

If that kid sized up, unzipped the jack and belt, normie haircut, and lost the smirk it would be that bad methinks

>a 100 years old house that has never been cleaned
Wad duh fug

Both my parents died before I turned 10 and I had to go live with my extended family and they were all like fucking Chris Chan so I grew surrounded by garbage

lord this is like the saddest picture ive ever seen on fa. hope youre ok user.

hope things get better for you user

fuck schott we blk dnm now

if you want to buy a real leather jacket, don't buy it online, but in a real store. See if you have a store with motorcycle stuff nearby and look for a jacket there. Motorcycle Leatherjackets are generally a better quality as fashion jackets as they are meant to take some abuse, like to be dropped of a driving vehicle with a person inside of it. I've got three leather jackets, 2 fashion ones and a motorcycle jacket my dad bought in the early 80s. The fashion ones are okay, but the one my dad bought is something I could hand over to my kids in 20 to 30 years. And don't get some cheap shit, spend some money on it, like 300 to 400 bucks and you'll have a jacket for lifetime.

BLk dnm makes surprisingly nice stuff

OP I feel like you might actually have the potential to make this happen but I think there's something off in your pics. Not sure what it is. Are your shoulders sloped or square?
6 months - 1 year of solid lifting and I reckon you might pull it off well.

Ok I'll participate too. My allsaints leather jckt , do I pull off leather jackets and put money down for a better quality one.

Stop pushing this le gym xD shit everywhere, stay in your containment board cringelord.

“An athletic man, or whatever you want to call him, will only look good in a very classic suit, a pair of classic jeans, athletic clothes or simply naked. Forget fashion. This is not going to happen, unless you want to look like a Chippendales dancer in designer clothes.”
- Hedi Slimane

Clean your bathroom. It looks like you live in Brazil

You know for a fact you'd never wear that goofy shit and neither would anyone with some sense.

that thing looks horrendous
i hope that if you were looking for a new jacket, you'd be getting something that doesn't look like a battered anus

Ziggy?

The guy is trying to look good in a "Brando" jacket and you think he should be Mr. Skeltal?
He doesn't look like that kind of faggot to me. I'm thinking more like Taxi Driver or Cape Fear.

And muscle is very, very important to looking good in most leather jackets unless you are a twink in a jacket designed for twinks.

Look at this guy, he looks like a fucking dickhead. Now if he had a strong V-taper and big arms that Schott shit might be do-able IF he had a motorcycle helmet on and you couldn't see his baby face.

Why? it loooks good to me

It's like you didn't even read my post

in all honesty, just drop that style of leather all together. but i wouldn't say drop leathers all together, just find a better one

the cut, the collar, the unneeded stitching, excess zippers, the "distressing" on the leather itself

BLK dnm is made in China shit.

Ebin bait posting my new found friendo

I have an allsaints one too. looks good m8

YSL really the best leather jackets?

Psst! They are very secretive about it.

Jacket fits pretty dope and your jaw structure really compliments it nicely with that 5 o clock shadow
>dont ever show anybody else your mirror what the fuck is wrong with u

Looks nice, I suggest getting a better jacket though. That """""""leather"""""""" will crap itself out within weeks.

And made in italy shit is still made by chinamen, what's your point?

Thread not helpful at all in helping me decide what leather jacket to buy for me

>Are your shoulders sloped or square?

I honestly can't tell I have no idea how square or sloped shoulders look like.

It doesn't look sad to me maybe because I wasn't feeling sad when I took it its probably the runned down bathroom plus the yellow lightning and my eyes looking at my phone screen

It's true. Their leather jackets are made in China.

For sure, but at least the quality control tends to be better when it's made in Italy by chinks as opposed to made in china by chinks.

Lewis Leathers, Blackmeans, Undercover, Julius, Rick Owens.

FRIDGEBRO?

When you let your arms hang naturally do your knuckles face forwards or to your sides?

M-Mad max?

Or diagonally?

Some other brands of leather:

Buzz Rickson
Sugarcane
(Be careful of Jap sizing with these two)
Aero Leather
Eastman Leather
noble-house.eu
eBay, anything 60s or earlier that is still around today is probably good.
Umm... What was it called? So years ago there was this little brand that was shilled a lot here. It was this guy that made small runs of stuff mostly for people on fashion forums. I think he shut down but wasn't there some newer brand with his people doing it, or something? I'll bet someone here will be able to give the straight dope on this.

>Umm... What was it called? So years ago there was this little brand that was shilled a lot here. It was this guy that made small runs of stuff mostly for people on fashion forums. I think he shut down but wasn't there some newer brand with his people doing it, or something?
falcongarmentsco.com/

Dude just go get yourself a medium cost plain leather jacket without all that flappy/belty/buttony bullshit, i swear whenever i see anyone walking in one of those they just look like a fucking tryhard tool, you know damn well nobody would wear something so eccentric unless they wanted to somewhat stand out.

The shinier the leather, the more fake it looks to me. Which is weird because some high fashion brands real leather jackets are super shiny and just come off fake and tacky looking.

And? Many fashion companies make stuff in China. It's no longer a sign of shitty quality

when you want to join the harley gang but you're only 13

Don't get the hate this guy is getting. Best fit in this thread so far.

>YSL really the best leather jackets?
I'm so happy I'm not Asian

lmao keep telling yourself that whilst the brand owners laugh all the way to their banks with clueless retards' money

My filthy black mold Thai prison looking bathroom ass nigga you look and live like a heroin addict. Post spike in vein to become king of Veeky Forums

Hey gook, never gonna get a white girl, fix my calculator gook

Just fucking get your measurements, and grab one off ebay you fucking poser.

reread this > for some perspective.

Schott is ape shit

You have a cool face you could definitely thrift something with character but it might take a while to find

If you want outstanding quality for great value, you can look at falcon garments or aero leather

You can also look for second hand Temple of Jawnz

Which would be better - Lewis Leathers or Falcon Garments?

literally dad-wear leather jackets

same thing with lewis leather and schott , all dad-wear

what fucking dads do you know that go around wearing schott jackets and shit

Go for the Vincent Gallo look

you should do heroin

Yeah I know. That's because leather jackets are dad-wear, m8.

No. CCP, Incarnation, and Owens.