Constantinople

The Roman Republic of 1848

>
>
>

Soon

The Byzantines sold the crown claims to the king of Spain
So Spain the the Roman Empire

Glorious People's Republic of Asscracklvania, sometimes called Best Corea by filthy capitalist.

/thread

>
>
>
>third rome

Soon what?
You're going to take a city full of Turkish Muslims and do what? It won't be any less Turkish or Muslim
>inb4 hurr we'll genocide them
Never gonna happen fag

Moscow after Constantinople

never say never ;^)

We do what they did in the 20s: Forced movement of peoples. Push the t*rk population out towards the ME or the 'stans and repopulate the city with Greeks (or any Christians).

Let them circlejerk in peace, They know they cant move 20 million of turks-kurds its just banter I'm a turk and I'm not triggered by it.

and there are few delusional retards like You can't do that now, too much people too much global investment-foreign capital

Soon Moscow will be ruled by muslim barbarians?

Because it already happened.

The United States of America

Soon what?
You're going to take a city full of Greek Christians and do what? It won't be any less Greek or Christian.

>inb4 hurr we'll genocide them
Never gonna happen fag

Only right answer here.

Those two actually own the title

romania, duh

>they cant move 20 million of turks-kurds
>kurds

Don't need to move the Kurds. Help the Kurds genocide the Turks, then annex Constantinople.

Kurds are great people, unlike Turks.

Christendom

I would say the British Empire but the British Empire was far greater than the Roman one so that would be an insult to the British Empire.

>British Empire was far greater than the Roman

It wasn't.

You must compare the known world to the size of the Empire, not "size of Empire in m2".

Roman Empire was THE only empire at its peak, British Empire was always one amongst many.

The British Empire was a jack of all trades, master of nothing.

>You must compare the known world to the size of the Empire

>not going out and finding new places to conquer

Silly pleb Romans.

Didn't the last Paleologos sell the title to the French king?

Kurds are the niggers of the middle east, no one likes them apart from americans because DUDE, BETRAYING SADDAM, LMAO, and leftists because muh oppression poor kurds pls no bully pls pls

The only Arabs I've ever managed to befriend are the Kurds because the rest are pompous assholes who think the world owes them everything

That's funny because I'd describe the Kurds I've met in exactly that way. All the Arabs I've met have been really kind, friendly people.

That is pretty funny, the Arabs who came here all left because people hated them so much except for the Kurds who're basically friends with everyone. I guess it goes to show that brushing aside entire ethnic groups based on characteristics is folly, but that won't stop me.

>Rome
>Constantinople
>End of rine

Me. I am the literal incarnation of the Third Rome

>Greeks

what's the new Baghdad?

the new Carthage?

The United States, but only the United States that existed between the American Civil War and the First World War.

I honestly do not understand Chechen's
Weird cunts

This I'm glad everyone has not lost the sense of humor. Here is an actual Turk and he is playing along and getting tumblr-outrage-signaling like the resto of you faggots. You wanna turn this into another safe space where everyone has to watch out for what they say? Fucking liberals have to ruin everything God damn it.

>tfw Turks are actually whiter than Greeks

Not* getting tumblr-facebook-outraged

Why end it at Ww1?

Holy Roman Empire. Other Empires failed to incoorporate Rome for a significant time. Also, unlike other empires, the Holy Roman Empire lasted for around one millenium, a feat which others couldn't achieve. Another competor would be Russia, who also managed to maintain an Empire for around one millenium. However, they failed to incoorporate Rome or Constantinople.

Finland is 4th Rome

Those greeks didn't get genocided though.

Unironically this

>Implying Rome wasnt the second Helsinki

Soon

Do what the Turks did. Genocide a people, then throw a hissy fit any time anyone uses the G word for the next century.

>that qt top right

Also did you know the Romans liked their men tanned and their women pale?

mehmet

Wikipedia says it was France, not Spain.
>Desperate for money, Andreas sold the rights to the Byzantine crown which he possessed since the death of his father. Charles VIII of France purchased the rights of succession from Andreas during 1494 and died on April 7, 1498. The following Kings of France continued the claim and used the Imperial titles and honors: Louis XII, Francis I, Henry II and Francis II. Not until Charles IX in 1566 did the imperial claim come to an eventual end through the rules of extinctive prescription as a direct result of desuetude or lack of use.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Palaiologos

SI PISZ KURWA, ANTONI!

There was never a second rome tho

The EU

Just let the empire rest, god damn

It's done, finished. Stop spewing this crap about the successor to it. It doesn't matter anymore. Rome is long gone, and the only thing left of it is the impacts it had on the regions it conquered and interacted with, plus the cultures that it was responsible for creating

you lie

Hello, Jean Claude

Finland

>and the only thing left of it is the impacts it had on the regions it conquered and interacted with, plus the cultures that it was responsible for creating

So what you're saying is It does matter a lot? Rome is the foundation for all of Western civilisation, Greece is the bedrock

I guess the only people with some claim to it would be the Russian royals and that's also a huge stretch, since it's only out of some faint bloodline ancestry, the actual governing body was disbanded and the nation ceased to exist in any real respect long before the fall of Constantinople, but it's better than the people who fucking bought the title.

>Roman Empire was THE only empire at its peak

Explain Han and Parthian Empires