the most powerful and the most fashionable

lets get it, post inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gdbbHr1d2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FACT

Please leave, island monkey.

filipino fashion wonder boy

Being a halfie, I got to say, I really do hate most filipinos. They really live up to the stereotype of only hanging out with other asians and being stuck up as fuck. Very seldom do you find a real filipino person with something new to say.

powerful words

kek. OP is a stereotype.

It's weird how things change by locale
you know, you're a mestizo in the diaspora, full blood flips shun you. Take a trip to the philippines, even just Manila, and you're a god amongst men.
Just emigrate bro, if your folks still have citizenship you're technically a citizen by right so it's considered reapplication instead of application and naturalisation proper.

filos are literally fuccboy the race.

i will be the first indonesian to leave my culture behind and really adopt american culture. i will move to the US and not make friends with asians.

/Baguio/ reporting in

Piece of shit race with overly-machismo culture. All of them are assholes.
Same with Indonesians and Malaysians.

Even Pajeets and Blacks are better.

>filipino
>overly-machismo culture

lol filipinos have the most flamboyant gaybois and transexuals in asia next only to thailand.

youtube.com/watch?v=_gdbbHr1d2A

had to google baguio 2bh

cool tee

Lol you island monkeys will never be seen as equal to whites. You will never intimidate people, you're too small. You will never get white women, you're too ugly and small. You will never be paid the same as a white, your people are famous for being below-minimum-wage cleaners and nannies. You will try to look black and they will laugh at you. You try to act Asian and they laugh at you again.

Why even try?

/baguio/fag here
never seen you around
this city is smol

REMINDER

some pinos make good boipussies

t. cucked by a small unemployed filipino midget with a backwards obey snapback

post face

filipino master race reporting in.

Post fit

it's not about the fit, mate. my main pic is literally me in a metal tank top taking a selfie

Consider suicide

>metal tank top
Like, metallic colour (silver, gold etc) metal? Aluminium foil-looking metal? "Heavy metal" metal?

pic related made me realize you can't earn people's respect by collecting expensive clothes. you can be a slob and wear whatever the fuck you want, but if you carry yourself in confidence and stay in shape you will mog any fashioncel.

You really aren't, allot of gay boipucci type left in hopes of getting rammed in the ass in the usa...don't be a traitor faggot

I'm the effayest filipino alive.

Divisoria x Rick Owens

Love it, just a better version os raf simons

I believe in capitalism, freedom of speech, and individual liberty. Therefore my brain and soul deserve a better society. And indonesia is not one. My taste is too patrician for indonesia too.

No one around me knows meme or anything that separates us from them. No one knows brands and bands. I deserve a better society. And i WILL move to america and not be the meme problem asian people have. I will have white friends black friends and not only asian friends

This. Filipino over here, can't stand other Filipino's as well. Either they are trying to one-up you or pull the whole "champagne dreams on a beer budget" to support the former. I've only met a handful that are decent. Halfie user, you're cool in my book.

What's with the self hate? Don't tell me you guys are /asean/ babbies as well

Try hanging around them. When you see most of them being full of shit and not rational people then it begs the question. Why should I? I don't hate them nor myself for being one. However, most fit the stereotype. There are cool ones just as much as lame ones.

I have all my life and I'd die for my tropa. You're just one of the unlucky ones. Only overseas filipinos are insufferable, the majority of them at least

tangina nyong mga puta kayo iyak pa mga putakte para kayong mga bading mag chupaan nalang kayo

surprised there are legit filipinos here. fashion in the philippines is fucking repulsive, literally south american level degeneracy.

What's your opinion on Baguio based brands? (Pine74, etc.)

I AM THE MOST EFFAY OF ALL
ALSO
AS FOR THESE SELF-DEPRECATING PINOYS (EVEN IF YOU'RE THE SON OF A HORNY OLD AMERICAN TOURIST) HERE, MATUTO NAMAN KAYONH MAHALIN ANG INYONG INANG BAYAN, MGA TAKSIL.

Greetings from Spain

Sorry. We got over you a century ago.

That movie is pure kino.

putangina ka walang kwenta mga mura nyo de puta la mierda ek ek nyo ano fliptop nalang kayo dito

My mom and her brothers are the offspring of a horny American navyman.
Anyways I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet

Cali Filipinos are cancer.
Southern raised master race reporting.

Lmfao low tier self-hating plebians.
Back home you would be begging for my scraps.
Feels good to be 6'0 muscular, handsome, tall light skin FIlipino.

bongang bonga sa japorms

Parang D.I. ng mga lola ang porma. Hanep

I was waiting for that. I lost my smile and turned facist.

Salamat, bruva

i sure love shitposting

i am in love with you

Thank your dad. Your mom was just a stupid mail order whore.

same lol but 6'1. i have naturally light skin but get it tanned because I dont worship whitey

oh hi

Is he /ourguy/

I hear he's a total dragracing druggie fuccboi.
Yeah he's /ourguy/

I agree that they only hang out with their kind but most of the ones I've met are chill (bay area)

are philipinos acutally asian?

Is anyone really Asian?

The same way turkey and israel is in asia

They're southeast asian; island monkeys made mestizo by the spanish. They're asian, just not east asian.

yes

Not my cup of tea put some are pretty decent

Underaged gtfo

Anyone interested in buying my Geobaskets? Size 9
Baguio based
too big for me :(

Shh your 5'4. Hurry on back to nursing classes. Other countries need you can show them a YouTube video of your people doing another dance choreography or karaoke of journey. Faggot lmao.

Then move to jakartaa!!! There is nothing more patrician then having allot of money in Jakarta...i know cause i have allot of money in jakarta

Nope. Turning 20 this June.

:(

my first boyfriend was one of them. got me a bit traumatized.

except the fact that its basically chinese af because chinese immigration that has been happening for 2000 years and that the east part is basically east asian

philippines is basically miscegenation island

I bet you fags have a sexpat dad and a golddigging Filipino mother.

there are more filipinos outside of the country than in it. You're hearing from North American filipinos, most likely.

Is he /ourguy/

Most of the Filipinos I know look hispanic/native. Why are they the least Asian looking Asians?