Can we talk about Porter and how we should all worship him?

Can we talk about Porter and how we should all worship him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8PAV0XllfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

So which of these 12 year old weasels is he?

your mom xD

hi porter

lmao dude is such a fuccboi

dunno how you can lurk Veeky Forums so long and still have such shit taste

I don't know who that is

his legs look very feminine in this

I can beat up all these guys

op pic is nice tho

fuccboi

porter? like porter robinson?

pffffffthahahah

better quality

Skrillex should teach him how to handle leaks.

Anyone know what the boots are?

copped the shelter longline hoodie right when it dropped and still wear the fuck out of this
who else /porter/

it is a fine beer indeed

okay im gonna look like big stupid nerd here but im pretty sure theyre common projects bc he was wearing them in a shot in the shelter behind the scenes video (which is actually better than the ova lol) and i think you can see the gold numbers on the side

dude im 1000% porter, idk why he has such a bad rap here. his stuff is really well produced at a technical level, his live show is insane and has set the stage for more mainstream producers to stop doing dj sets, and the music and aesthetic are all, to me, phenomenally touching (at least his personal canon, which he mentioned on twitter a little while ago)

dudes probably the artist i feel the strongest personal connection with in a whoooooole bunch of ways, even if i probably have a little more in common with nick or mark. just everything he does is super reflective of my taste i guess

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8PAV0XllfQ
The crowd in this video looks so uncomfortable and forced. This rendition of this song makes me want to throw up too.

you picked out your outfit for prom yet

wow u sure got me

hes not even the best robinson boy

lol thats not even one of his shows, it was some bullshit monstercat afterparty they streamed on twitch

also
>this rendition of this song
like dude he just threw some claris vocals on top of flicker for fun because they were in the same key, its not exactly soem grand artistic statement. hes done it with the glory by kanye as well

fite me

Is that Skillless?

is this supposed to be a joke

Fuck off Porter

Dude me x100. I was at his Worlds show at Shaky Beats Atlanta. Then I saw the first Shelter live show again in Atlanta, fucking insane. Copped the black T shirt version of your hoodie.

Are you me? I produce/DJ and Porter has inspired me more than anyone else. I've been listening to him since the Say My Name OWSLA days. It's been a wild ride.

Which one is Porter Robinson? All these generic, gawky white boys look the same.

Left in OP pic

>All these generic, gawky white boys look the same.

That's not a very nice thing to say

it's true doe

Stop samefagging porter!

cringe

he looks like mewball!