>them

What's a maxi?

Wearing a Burzum shirt as a black guy has gotten me some interesting dates

Varg ? What's wrong ?

varg here

I don't know what a maxi is pls answe asap

Ronny even know, was not op

Don't

don't wear it unless you listen to it and *actually* enjoy it, don't be a fucking poser

The only thing about band-shirts is this;
>wear it if you actually listen to it
If people call you faggot for wearing a shirt like that with no knowledge of the artist itself, then that's your fault.

>put your fingers on the "m" key and the "x" key
>shift left

still don't get it

Same, I'm a brown dude and my aesthetic is terrorist/fashy/milsurp

get off the internet and go outside then.

W2C? and probably no, most people outside norway even know who varg is. the only reason my friends know about him is because i listen to his music.

where to buy this exact LS? My favorite burzum album

its from Etsy

What if you don't listen to Burzum but you watch all of Varg's youtube videos and approve of murdering communists?

>instead of whining about social marxists and libtard cuckstables, channels his frustration and disappointment into art
>instead of demanding society to conform to his beliefs, builds his own little haven where he bothers no one and no one bothers him
I wish more nazis were like Varg.

>12351704
Wear that shirt if you want, buddy, you do you. If people know enough to associate Burzum with nazism, they should also know to separate art from artist.

I think you mean to say
>will people figure out I'm a maxi
and the answer is no, not unless they are other maxis. Most of the tiny minority that will recognize it will be real memers so I wouldn't worry

I wear a Burzum shirt and nobody knows what it is.

>instead of whining
he whines every single day on youtube

bump for interest

Only if you like the band.