W2C

general

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/adidas-Originals-Mens-100-0-Trainers/dp/B00IGX8PW8/ref=cts_sh_1_vtp?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_p=1212178027&pf_rd_r=A0F3B74GKYMPZC21E41Y&pd_rd_wg=FnZpT&pf_rd_s=desktop-detail-softlines&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_i=B00IGX8PW8&pd_rd_w=r0nJQ&pf_rd_i=desktop-detail-softlines&pd_rd_r=A0F3B74GKYMPZC21E41Y&_encoding=UTF8
levi.com/US/en_US/neutral/p/045112033
ssense.com/en-us/men/product/eckhaus-latta/off-white-corduroy-el-trousers/2012113
jcpenney.com/arizona-skinny-stretch-corduroy-pants/prod.jump?ppId=pp5006153004&catId=cat100250021&deptId=dept20000014&urlState=/g/corduroy-pants-mens-pants/N-bwo3yD1nopetZ1z0ph7p
grailed.com/listings/1020357-Cole-Haan-Air-Grant-Penny-Loafer
ourlegacy.se/shop/eyewear/embrace-classic-turtle-11714ec
grailed.com/listings/1856800-Our-Legacy-Embrace-Sunglasses---Shattered-Bronze
uniqlo.com/eu/en/product/women-tweed-trousers-191564.html?dwvar_191564_size=SMA002&dwvar_191564_color=COL09&cgid=IDsmart-trousers1372
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where should I cop job interview clothes? I'm looking for dress pants, ties, and the like. I don't want to drop too much money.

My budget is $150 or less on pants and $80 or less on ties.

W2C nice solid color socks (anything more unusual than white/black)

i'm looking for shoes that look like bowling alley carpet, something like pic related. I heard they exist a long time ago, but i still haven't found them anywhere (looking up for them often just brings up bowling shoes) if anyone could help me find them that would be awesome

Was on grailed like 2 years ago but in a medium.

w2c shirts with prints like this?

Anonymousism is good for socks, but I don't know if they have any pure solid colors.

w2c everything

w2c fitting mock necks, esp with stripes

seconded.

these damn shorts

Hm, I like those shorts too. they look comfy.

W2C alternative, these are EG and long sold out. Looking for the same color and texture, pref wool.

Anonymousism has some solid color offerings, as does Norse Projects, End has a few more Brands. Just keep in mind that a lot of the price comes from the brand, I myself would hesitate buying solid colored cotton socks for €30 a pair.

w2c jacket ?

army surplus, j crew, grailed

the adidas model he's wearing are zx700's but you will never find them just give up now

w2c this top or something similar so bad

w2c coat

I think ami has similar shit

this in a medium or large

Thrift store, get tailored

w2c or meme

w2c shirt?

w2c papa's hat and similar hats

Any denim 6 panel cap

w2c this button up?

guy said it was a women's shirt if that helps

What glasses are these?

w2c some distressed leather penny loafers, I've looked everywhere but can't find any. I want something I could wear to the beach, but also wear with a nice pair of pants

w2c nice quilted overshirts? This is wilson, i know head porter makes them too

pants on the left?

Seconed would like thouse shorts too

The under coat. I've tried searching button-up jacket/coat and I can't find anything similar. It's frustrating, what kind of style is it? collared button

theres some sizes in amazon uk
amazon.co.uk/adidas-Originals-Mens-100-0-Trainers/dp/B00IGX8PW8/ref=cts_sh_1_vtp?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_p=1212178027&pf_rd_r=A0F3B74GKYMPZC21E41Y&pd_rd_wg=FnZpT&pf_rd_s=desktop-detail-softlines&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_i=B00IGX8PW8&pd_rd_w=r0nJQ&pf_rd_i=desktop-detail-softlines&pd_rd_r=A0F3B74GKYMPZC21E41Y&_encoding=UTF8

Why do you want to look like that faggot?

Anyone know where I could find US men's size 11 vans datas?

Shill your shit somewhere else.

To mock him

thirded

Where to cop slim high-waisted jeans for men?

Not sure if I'd regret it.

W2C pants??

They look kind of like old man shoes. Everyone who doesn't know what they are (99% of people) will not like them.

I'd check out local resale and thrift stores for cords. Grailed has a couple pairs of off-white cords as well if you search 'corduroy'

511 - levi.com/US/en_US/neutral/p/045112033

priecy - ssense.com/en-us/men/product/eckhaus-latta/off-white-corduroy-el-trousers/2012113

these are on sale, the image doesn;t appear to be cords but the description says otherwise so use caution - jcpenney.com/arizona-skinny-stretch-corduroy-pants/prod.jump?ppId=pp5006153004&catId=cat100250021&deptId=dept20000014&urlState=/g/corduroy-pants-mens-pants/N-bwo3yD1nopetZ1z0ph7p

grandad shirts like this?

going to nyc, where can I buy these?

what do you mean by " grandad " do you mean the texture or are you referring specifically to the collar? If the latter the term you are looking for is" band collar"

W2C this style jacket with short sleeves

That's a mandarin collared shirt
appears to be slim navy pants. I'm sure many brands will look similar if they are fitted
I'd go with grailed or resale shops, any way to get them used. here's something I found: grailed.com/listings/1020357-Cole-Haan-Air-Grant-Penny-Loafer
Your best bet may be to buy a pair of cheaper penny loafers and distress them yourself
looks like it could be Our Legacy Embrace or Bold. Closest I found: ourlegacy.se/shop/eyewear/embrace-classic-turtle-11714ec
also on grailed: grailed.com/listings/1856800-Our-Legacy-Embrace-Sunglasses---Shattered-Bronze

I hate fashion.

NEXT LEVEL
E
X
T

L
E
V
E
L

Mandarin or banded collar. I want to cop some myself

Jacket please. It's perfect

It looks a lot like the LL Bean Field Jacket.

>Your best bet may be to buy a pair of cheaper penny loafers and distress them yourself
Yeah I had a feeling it might come to that, but thanks user

w2c vest or similar? And is the champion tee just a size or 2 big on him or is it a certain piece?

canvas shoes with a brown upper and black sole?
pic related

END?

w2c this boot

w2c something similar but with a flat sole?
smooches for anyone that helps

w2c some fa anime merch

anyone know how that coat is called kanye is wearing on pic related or where to get it?
EU-AUT

it's either a Rick parka (I think DRKSHDW) or it's Kanye's parka from one of his own lines (maybe Kanye x APC) that everyone on Veeky Forums was saying is heavily influenced by Rick anyway

Thanks dude.

Eytys Kibo

uniqlo (they also do tailoring) you could probably get the whole fit there and H&M also check out ASOS 10% student discount also soz for shitty sentence structure

forever 21 probably (wouldn't recommend buying anything from there tho)

uniqlo.com/eu/en/product/women-tweed-trousers-191564.html?dwvar_191564_size=SMA002&dwvar_191564_color=COL09&cgid=IDsmart-trousers1372

womens but they'll look similar and are one of the most confy piece of pant's I got. I'm a guy. Also buy your exact size or they one fit your waist properly because it's elastic with no belt loops

Urban Outfitters doesnt have my size anymore. Anybody know a different place to cop these?

Which brands make the shortest casual shirts? Uniqlos are too long.
Something available in EU.

thank you friend

w2c dress?

great piece pants are a little too tight for my liking but everything else is nice

Where can i cop this necklace or something like it ( the color quartz crystals or w/e it's called)

:*

w2c

You won't fit it in

that show is so artsy. fuck. I wish it wasn't shitty plot-wise

pls

someone somewhere out there has to know

lurk moar m8

you don't want to know.

W2c reebok revenge vintage plus. Can't find them anywhere online or in stores.

Pretty sure its exclusive for urban outfitters sorry

thanks for the replyyy
awww, i hate that brand too user
i'm also thinking of looking for a locally owned store that sold shirts that looked like this (manila area)
someone plz tell me where i can buy shirts like this ;-;

These kind of Russian milsurp shirts in the uk.

Doc martens lite with white laces
W2c those exact one?

w2c a similar scarf

acne

fourthed.

what shoes r those

agreed, can we find these?

w2c shirt or at least figure out what the brand is

i tried searching revolution 90s 80s etc. but all i get is che guevara tees

damn thats a dope shirt. Anything similar to this would be grand

This jacket (or something similar since this pic is 50 years old)

What are the best reeboks? I have a gift card and have seen some nice models but I don't remember what they're called.

w2c cheap long raincoat like vetememes

>walking wiki
cringe

pls respond

workout plus
club 86
classic clip
instapump fury

APC occasionally releases shirts like that. I picked up one that was very similar for $30 new on sale. The quality and fit were good but certainly not worth full retail.

Raf x adidas super trekker. At this point I'm willing to accept reps/fakes, so long as they're unworn.