Getting Veeky Forums is only legit for a tiny fraction of the population, only those who fall between 6.5 and 7.25

getting Veeky Forums is only legit for a tiny fraction of the population, only those who fall between 6.5 and 7.25

here's why...

anything lower than let's say 6.5 and you'll be written off as a tryhard phaggot

higher than 7.25, it's in your interest to actually wear ugly clothes so you can go around mogging tryhard Veeky Forumsgs and other normies using just your F A C E (yeah, i said it, Veeky Forums Veeky Forumsgs are normies despite considering themselves otherwise), just imagine the cognitive dissonance they'll experience. they'll realize it's all about the face.

BUT, as a 6.5-7.25 it's the tiny things that do accumulate... and you can slip those in without anyone rly noticing, like wearing effortlessly good clothes, etc. "wow he's so attractive..."

congratulations you cracced the code

Do you have autism? Serious question

OP is right
Only your mother can love that trainwreck face of yours

Keep being tyhards

why the fuck are you people so insecure

You're a

-cel

and you know it boyo

what's the scale you're using? is there one?

btw true, I go out dressed like a gypsy and I get lots of attention by women. it's face+body+posture+selfconfidence

It's all about the FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME. ALL sexual attraction is based on these three things ALONE

have an attractive FACE with a strong jaw, prominent chin, neutral to positive canthal tilt, and a full head of hair

Have HEIGHT (6'1+)

Have a FRAME comprised of wide clavicles and narrow hips

legit

>narrow hips
Lmao no
Broad everywhere is what is ideal

tfw ticked every box
ding, started balding
painless suicides, go

see i'm 6'1 & have the wide shoulders narrow hips thing but i'd honestly trade it for longer legs/shorter torso

Wide hips is a fate worse than death

OP trying to justify himself being a 6.5 in looks

lmao at the irrational logic that these ugly cucks come up with

how is the logic wrong?

Small hips are for 14 yos user
Having a broad frame is powerful and eye-catching

You look like a manlet
\
\
cage

Not joking, that is probably the most attractive male face in existance, holy wow

Every little bit helps and it shows you take care of yourself.

But that dude doesn't have wide hips

I can feel lookism leaking again.