How do I become Chad?

How do I become Chad?

Why do you want to be Chad. Chad is dumb. You can get girls without being Chad.

>be attractive
>be 6'4+
>lift
That's it.

Just b urself brah ;)

actually chad has above average intelligence

born white
born taller than 6 ft
born with thick slay bone structure
born with cheekbones
born with defined jawline
born with hunter eyes
born with charisma
born with good voice
born with talents

If you have to ask, you have no chance.

find out where you at at this chart, then procede to make your way to your goal.

so are slayers smarter chads?
what jobs do slayers need to have?

>need to have

It's a chart based on physical appearance... You can't jump categories because you have money

snap got them all

the problem with meme is that slayer and chad usually end up in LTR because they knock up one o their GF's by mistake. Because they arent degenerate they stay with them to fit into social norms.

>cliffs most chads and slayers are in LTR

What if ur not a 5'10" minimum but have a 10/10 face?

>10/10 face
are you sean O'pry?

you spelled James Norton wrong

ugly hair
ugly everywhere

>tfw 6'4" but with a totally average face

sucks being a meme senpai but at least got a good bod

am I normie or incel tier ?
If normie, can I get to low tier Chad if I get muscular given that I have the height

I also need to fix my lazy eye

lifting does wonders

Wtf am I reading. Chads not degenerate ? Women don't abort? Where is this magical land?

I heard it can also make your face more attractive by raising test lvls

its good all around, lowers bf% and gives muscle if done right

normie
hit the gym

>born taller than 6 ft

Wew

>tfw I could easily ascend to slayer if I lifted

Feels real good.

your mum lied to you
you are ugly

Off yourselves Veeky Forumsggots

Be raised by outstanding, perfect, family oriented white family where the mom hasn't divorced, go to private schooling whole life, be taught by father how to "be a man" & everything they need to know about women, have supportive, comforting mother who cheers for you, go to expensive, top tier Ivy League college, date perfect, slender looking black hipster American Apparel model going to college who lives in apartment near campus, get fancy degree in electrical engineering, never smoke weed (deal breaker for me) & only drink mixed stiff liquor drinks like Henessey, Vodka w OJ, Rum w Coca Cola, etc, be viewed as outstanding white American male citizen, get hired by defense contractor, live cozy, suburban life making 200k a year, marry model wife, & have beautiful mixed children who go on to succeed in life.

>ugly hair
>ugly everywhere

ummmmmm no???????

this dude doesn't even look real

meme hair
eyes are low tier
nose is ugly
light eyebrows

saved by jaw&chin

imagine looking like that? it honestly just must be weird as fuck

Jaw and chin are all that really matters

would you trade your soul to pic related nigress if you could live with his face

No, I don't like how round it looks

kek
I laughed far harder than I should've

round what

I like pointier faces like David Bowie.

sounds fucking boring

"Slayers" look like Hitler's youth, yuck.

"Chad-tier" belong in a head-injury awareness or anti-steroid PSA, disgusting.

The "Normie" and "Incell" dudes are actually attractive.

The "Genetic-trash-tier" dudes are pretty unfortunate, but could be interesting if they had compelling interests and weren't assholes.

I seriously wonder if these sorts of charts are made by repressed gay men.

>he likes feminine looking men
>says that gay men like masculine looking men

Walking a razors edge aren't we.

*S*he likes men who look like they have interests beyond working out.

Spoken like a true hambeast

why is mr.cheekbones so thin

It must be so tough being white.

Nope, sorry. BMI ~19.5

>taking pride in what you could be but arent

By the time you can ask this question it is probably too late.
Chad is, of course, a product of good genes. But he is also the product good, healthy living encouraged by good parenting.
For instance: what would have happened to these guys if they habitually breathed through their mouth as kids?
Their faces would have suffered greatly.

Guys in Veeky Forums meet-up pictures often have a similar look about them.
It's not all that because they were untermensch they became Veeky Forums guys: a big part is that is how you grow to look when you live a particular kind of lifestyle.

nice blogpost.

negative canthal tilt is ruining what otherwise may have been a solid 8/10 face

pic related

Funny one senpai

He looks like the sex offender that got mistaken for Dennis

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

This chart is complete bullshit. Do you really think the ability to get a woman revolves solely around how you look? If you're attractive you'll have plenty of girls to sleep with but good luck keeping a long-term commitment with a shitty personality, especially if she's in the same league of attractiveness as you, she'll just find someone else who won't bore her or treat her like shit and all the good looks in the world won't stop that. There are uglier people that are happier in relationships together than some of the best looking people will ever be. Shallow and fucking retarded, written by a true virgin or someone who's never had a long-term relationship of any kind.

Why are you people so fucking insecure

why are you people so obsessed with "chads" "incels" or "normies". Just go outside, work-out, dress well, then, unless you're genetic trash you can get a girlfriend

fucking hell you people are fucking miserable

100% This ^^^

6'2"-6'4", above that is lanklet shit tier and too tall to be chad/model quite frankly

>The "Normie" and "Incell" dudes are actually attractive.
If you like weak handshakes, nerd references and 5.5 inch cocks, yes.

>tfw stuck in the gap between normie and chad

>Just go outside, work-out, dress well

This is Veeky Forums

t. normie incapable of empathy

Not everyone is capable of achieving these feats at the same pace/with the same ease as you, user.

>he fell for le Veeky Forums meme

Not everyone on Veeky Forums is an unambitious, lowlife NEET with no aspirations you know.

jaw, chin, and cheekbones are pretty much all that matter tbH

imo things like a big nose or negative canthal tilt are just more of a "quirk" when you have such good cheekbones, jaw, and chin

>Chad is dumb. You can get girls without being Chad.
fucking lmao
FUCKING LMAO

The only intelligence that really matters is verbal
If you're quick with words, eloquent without being pretentious, witty and funnily sarcastic ( without being a clown) you legitimately increase your chances.

I'm a pure mathcel myself and most STEMcels are undeniably high IQ but can't string a sentence together to save their lives, yet they cling to their "IQ" like some badge of honour. Just lol

Meanwhile lawyers who need to be verbally fast are the biggest slayers, yet most have the abstract reasoning skills of a five year old

Most STEMcels also lack initiative and will end up being dominated by an alpha finance student who coasted through uni slaying and partying every weekend, while they do all the work and get paid a fraction of his salary

Just lol @ everyone who boasts about his IQ or intelligence, there exists no faster way to say that you're an insecure incel

I do not have empathy, I am not a "normie", I just dislike the weak and whiny, the dwellers of this thread.

Chads are born, not made.

You're still buying into the frame though, it looks like.
Good-looking people are smarter than ugly people.
Being good-looking is an indicator of good health while being ugly is an indicator of bad health. Healthy people are smarter.
Yes there will be dumb, pretty people and smart ugly people.
The myth people want to believe is we all got the same amount of "stat points" but they distribute differently so we are different but equal.
The truth is that some people just get more stat points than others. They are superior while others are inferior.

I think it's kinda both.
Like... The people with good genes will also do smart things like get good prenatal care, not smoke or drink while pregnant, not do shit which brings on premature birth, breastfeed their kids, avoid inflicting early childhood traumas etc.

You could take untermensch people and force all of that upon them and the babies they'd make would be higher quality people than if you just left them to their own devices.
Maybe not Chad, but closer.

Yeah and he just looks "quirky" instead of a 10/10 god

canthal tilt is easily up there with any other individual feature for attractiveness.

So we're arguing the same point

good genes come in packages

Pic related, the greensboro chad image everyone here is probably familiar with. Some autists tracked the guy down a few years ago. It turns out he ended up becoming a successful businessman worth millions of dollars.

Completely retarded chart.
Who says people who are ugly can't be alpha males?

Never noticed he had tattoos.

If chads are so dominant, why are people still ugly? Wouldn't they have dominated the impregnation game for centuries now? There is more to life and success than photogenic features. You've also to be jewish.

>6'4+
6'-6'4 is ideal and I'm not even 6'.

>implying any of the chads' bodies cant be done natty
lmao I bet youre the kind of person who says that they "just can't lose weight"

Do you not know how to read? That chart puts personality into account

i am an incel to you, but i am happy, like really happy.

iq doesnt matter if you lost thr power of will. implying you can run a bare minimum conversation.

show yor tats or gtfo. and you have a shitty personality to point that out in case.

The important thing Is money. money money.

how we would be after 10 years

its all about FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME

Its not what you Veeky Forums incel manlets betas have though

top kek

>Chad
>dating down

fucking lol. and the idea that you wouldn't date this guy if he has smoked weed has me laughing all the way to the dank.

How to trigger manlets and skinny lanklets who think them being Veeky Forums is going to save their shit genetics ?

>chadwave

>taking chadwave seriously

what if you have a 10/10 face and 5'7 and a smal-ish frame

>How do I become Chad?

Dress sportscore (sports team memorabilia), work on getting lean muscle, especially on your arms and never act reserved but make them initiate the conversation and sexually be "down to do anything, no gay shit though".

You're pretty retarded if you think that his NTC is a major detriment to his facial aesthetics.

James Norton looks insane in motion.
>implying women will care about some flaw that autists from lookism can pinpoint
Off you go.

You'd be normie if it weren't for that godawful eye
You're stuck in incel until that's fixed

>James Norton looks insane in motion.

this user knows what's up

he's so fucking good looking you don't even notice his eyes. and if you're looking at his eyes then you're most likely looking at his beautiful blue eyes rather than his NTC

His eyes neutrally titled anyhow, his surrounding soft tissue gives an impression of negative cathal tilt, but that is nearly damn impossible considering how well developed rest of his facial structure is.

well in any case, i want to have his face. here's another webm just because

Kill yourself and hope you get reincarnated as a Chad.

fucking kek

Yeah, he looks better in motion than in pictures, IMO that's the only important thing unless you want to do editorials as a model.

What if I don't live my life striving for a genetic ideal that doesn't even appeal to me?

Virgin spotted

Tfw attractive 5'6

chad reporting

You have to stop giving a fuck

how do I become better with words?

English is my second language but I speak it better than my mother tongue now so I'm basically garbage at all languages.