Who was the best nazi? I pick Hermann Göring because he was a badass ex-fighter pilot who got pussy and had swag

Who was the best nazi? I pick Hermann Göring because he was a badass ex-fighter pilot who got pussy and had swag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QbmCMLMH0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were all equally losers

>fucked over the sixth army

He's garbage

herring

>best nazi?

any dead one, of course

Guderian, he's so smug

>got pussy and had swag
>loser

that's not how life works user

And was not a failure like Rommel

>killed himself like a bitch
Yes that is how life works redpill fag

Probably Canaris.

doesn't matter because he got pussy and had swag while he killed himself.

>Spot the 12 year old from /r/theredpill who just started posting

sounds like someone by the name of user doesn't get pussy or have much, if any swag.

>this Nazi is le most ebin cause he got big dick and swag nigga XD

Stop.

Rommel

It's bolsheviks or this.

So a fat, Heroin addict who was a closet Transexual is your hero?

No wonder you post on Pol.

Fuck off

I wouldn't call him my hero, but Goering was clearly the best (unless you're going to pick someone like John Rabe), because at least he knew what was up.

He understood that the Third Reich was a third-world shithole tier government, and acted appropriately. What's the point of playing Tropico IRL if you don't grant yourself ridiculous titles and bathe in champagne with women?

"best" based on what? Obedience? Military skill? Political skill?

german historian fag here (though, ancient)

best as in naziest, probably Rosenberg or the like. I personally cherish Himmler for his hilarious esoteric passion. You know, the black sun, Wewelsburg and contacts to Tibet and stuff.

Göring was a power-hungry politician by heart and fueled by amphetamines. Intrinsically, he wasn't much 'nazi'. He just wanted to be able to let people dance if his fingers would snap.

best as in most decent person, I'd go with Rommel, too. Most portraits of him have a positive tendency. He wasn't much of a nazi either, mostly just swam in the river. At heart he was a military man and solely lived for the Wehrmacht. He cared for his soldiers, but also for the soldiers in general, hence his clemency towards captured enemies.

Just make an average of all those and pick one you fag, kids nowadays need to be spoon fed like little bitches

Michael Witman was pretty cool.

Albert Speer, Art above all desu

Albert Speer was pretty cool. He just wanted to build cool shit and didn't gaf about killing people

2nd try after some thinking
I'm going to pick Theodor Morell, Hitlers Leibarzt. He had to have either grand balls of platinum or was a highly successful madman. 8-balling the Führer daily, even until the very last days, allthewhilst consciously witnessing the mental decline of his patient and being partly jewish.

Otto Skorzeny.

Badass Commando, survived war, acquitted of War Crimes & escaped imprisonment, rumoured to have cucked Peron by sleeping with Evita, established one of the first PMC firms: Paladin Group.

He also avoided assassination by butthurt Israelis by spying on Egypt on his own prerogative and ensuring he was too valuable to kill.

This motherfucker's life reads like a Bond villain.

Goebbels

He ruined Lufftwaffe you know, Milch had to constantly fight with this fatboy to keep things crawling. He's responible for some of the dumbest shit krauts did in ww2, by fooling Hitler, that 6th army can be supplied by air, just like in Demyansk.

Yeah he was badass during ww1 so what? Udet was too, and look what he did. Another ace moron.

The one and only

Fag in the background was also top notch

>Guderian
>Nazi

Pick one.

cross dressing opiate addict

Goering was killed by his guards numb nuts

Vidkun Quisling
Norwegian nazi, who governerned Norway during WW2, he got sentanced to death after the war for treason. I also think Josef Terboven was great.

well he was sub par in each of them you fucking retard

he took over von Richthoffen's squadron and fucked it up... for that alone, I hate him

>Only two posts saying Albert Speer
For shame.

Although for sheer rhetorical value, Oskar Dirlewanger has got to rank tops. You know you're a bad fucker when even in the event of an Axis victory you'd probably find yourself before a war-crimes tribunal.

Goebels was just an obnoxious Hitler fanboy.

The only competent Nazi was Speer.

And he had assburgers.

youtube.com/watch?v=4QbmCMLMH0E

>yfw

Reinhard Heydrich

Kinda feel sorry for him.
Better to have a Norwegian collaborationist than an entirely foreign oppressor government.

Collaborationist behaviour isn't glamorous or respectable but in some circumstances it is necessary for some to take up collaborationism while others take up resistance. That he was executed instead of jailed and eventually released [possibly to foreign exile] bothers me.

Göring was also incompetent and commander of Luftwaffe, person who took looting to whole level and on his late life extremely obese drug-addict.

Typo, should be: "Göring was also incompetent as commander of Luftwaffe, person who took looting to whole level and on his late life extremely obese drug-addict."

>swag
>not 2012
pick one

Vichy that defected to the Free French, were regularly assassinated by the FF.

Actually there are a lot more fulfilling things in life than trying to impress shallow people (having "swag") and getting laid all the time. I'd much rather have the life of say, Mr. Rogers, who only had sex with one woman afaik and who was very "dorky" but still made a tremendously positive impact on people's lives, than have the life of Goering who was by all metrics a drug-addled thug who fucked over his country and is now universally seen as a dishonourable coward.

>What's the point of playing Tropico IRL if you don't grant yourself ridiculous titles and bathe in champagne with women?

I dunno, actually trying to make your country a better place?

Himmler

>pedantic nerd who was good at organizing
>fascinated by the occult, mythology, and strange racial theories

He was Veeky Forums - the person

Mr Rogers was a devout Christian you fucking cromagnon

If he did that he'd have been shot for disloyalty.