Kankens are cute. Wear what you want you fucking faggots

Kankens are cute. Wear what you want you fucking faggots.

>projecting

>All the chinese kids have these on campus
>Every day

JanSports for snowflakes

>mfw my regular backpack just fucking decided to rip on me
>all i have left is my kanken
>one more quarter of college to go
Like hell im copping another backpack for just hte last 10 weeks of school lmao.

They always looked really uncomfortable. The straps have no padding and they sit really low. Doesn't seem good for your back.

Opinions on drawstring bags? I use it exclusively, just plain black nothing else

In Europe, trough a lot of different cities, I have never seen a man wear this. Only women and it seems like 95% of student girls wear them.

No thank you I don't want to look like a female sociology student.

on the contrary in Australia. I saw guys everywhere wearing it in black and grey so I bought it in the small version for work in the black. Only girls I see wearing them are asian tourists.

if youre not a jock youll look like a dork

Yeah, I agree. In Brighton all the 'art hoe' tumblr style girls wear them- usually in mustard, navy or black.
one of my friends got the laptop version which has padded straps and back- but its more expensive for a feature it should of had originally.

>snowflakes
kek
special snowflake thinking they're a snowflake by not being a snowflake

what if i'm a qt

Why do the Chinese ruin everything they touch?

I'm sticking to my leather backpacks. Durable, look great and never go out of style.

Trashy but simple

should I buy it?

KÅNKEN, not kanken
>pleb

when i see girls wearing these i know they do anal on the first date

>when i see girls wearing these i know they get triggered on the first date
Fixed.

what about guys wearing it?

Metrosexual faglords.

They are. Thin, non padded straps are uncomfortable garbage. No back padding either.

>not finding a local artisan and commissioning an elegant unbranded bespoke bag to fit your style perfectly

Fucking retards. Why do you even come here?

Name 1 (one) game where this happens

t. triggered betacuck

>locally made backpacks
googled backpack manufacturers near me and this was the only decent one that came up. I surely don't want to shell out $380 for a regular art hoe backpack.

I have a Kanken backpack and I love it. I don't care what you Veeky Forumsggots think.

I actually like them for this reason. Padded straps are usually too bulky and slip off my shoulders with most backpacks, and the bags themselves are short enough to be positioned on my back without hitting my hips like most other backpacks I've tried. 10/10 comfy for me.

But then I am a 5'0 90lbs girl so close enough to the size of the Swedish school children they were originally made for. If you're not a dwarf they're probably not as comfy.

It's a fucking BACKPACK you faggots! HOLY SHIT. Just go to fucking walmart like a normal person and buy a durable black backpack for $30. Sometimes if you "looksmax" every single part of your outfit you end up looking like a gay tryhard clown. Sometimes it's best to just go with functionality and cost effectiveness.

I've had a basic black backpack that I bought for $40 for over five years now and there are no problems with it

That's hot and now I want to meet these women

I live in the village and the only girls I see with these bags are yuppy/dink women who are already married

>Just go to fucking walmart like a normal person and buy a durable black backpack for $30.

Don't act like that backpack is going to be durable though

I threw mine around for 6 years with heavy ass college books in it, dragged it across concrete, was not careful with it at all. It still has no rips, tears, all the zips work.. How the fuck can you "break" A FUCKING BACKPACK? Short of a giant hole ripping open in the bottom, the thing is always going to be functional.

Let me just slap your shit for you right now...

Never going the cheap backpack route again.
>Got two of these motherfuckers at Costco for $30
>Autisticly large but doesn't actually hold that much in one compartment
>Zipper pulls start falling off after a month
>"Features" like back ventilation and suspension straps don't work at all
>Back and strap padding shred up anything underneath them
>Shitty at keeping out water
>Straps ALWAYS give out and rip after 1.5 years (at the suspension point unsurprisingly)

And why don't you go back to wherever you came from?

>walmart
>durable

ayy

I bought a High Sierra backpack for $45 and it has lasted me 6 years. Maybe you're a retarded nigger if you can't figure out how to make an industrial backpack last for more than 1.5 years.

>It's my fault that this shitty nylon backpack is poorly designed
wow

>im triggered that your triggered
i wish reddit would leave

you live in the village? i'm fucking jelly user

>cant even make up sentences by his own without borrowing from internet meme prose
lmao @ your swiss cheese brain

calm down dave.

the irony of this post is palpable