How do I ask my barber for a nazi cut without showing any pictures of nazis?

How do I ask my barber for a nazi cut without showing any pictures of nazis?

show him your ballot for trump

Just show him that picture and say its a cosplayer, that's exactly what I did with that photo.

I wrote in Bernie you cuck

Tell him you want an undercut, or crop the SS insignia out of the picture.

just show him this pic.
oh shit, that's literally Hitler. because the Main Streem Meteor said so.
nevermind, do it anyway.

I've seen this posted for years...why are you repeating this question?

>ask for undercut with a neat part and long on the top and at more than skin at the temples

>
>I wrote in Bernie you cuck

>Voted for Bernie
>Calling others cuck

dam you just owned all the msm fans on this board how will they ever recover klol

Go to a white barber
like i mean they wouldnt care, just say your going to a videogame con or what ever that shit is.

Tell the barber you are a raging homosexual.
He will know exactly how to cut your hair.

I think a picture of the /pol/meetup is just the thing this thread needs.

this. I used pic related but cropped out the iron cross

that picture is from some programming meet up thing

So calling everyone else a "numale" and "cuck" were just a projection?

just tell her you want to impress your boyfriend

Short on the sides, long on top, and tell him you plan on combing to the side and back.

Thats what i tell my barber.

this dude is correct. still accurate in broad terms (at least from my experience) but I tried to derail a thread and didn't do my research.
my bad

If /pol/ appearances on #HeWillNotDivideUs is anything to go by that picture is not very accurate, no. It's more accurate for /g/ although all things considered you need to be aware that Veeky Forums is pretty mainstream by now and shit and meme posting on Veeky Forums is less of a dedicated nerd activity than attending a linux release party.

Pic related.
Could't you just crop the head? Or try to find a pic of the guy in regular clothes and then use that as reference?

>ayo mane aint that the bad guy from some holocaust movie or some shit?
How do you react?

There are many military cuts that are short on the sides with length on the top. Fade, taper, high and tight, undercut and so on. Find one you like based upon how you want the top and sides to connect and tell your barber

Don't be a faggot and show him the pic

tell him "do me an undercut"
and he will do it.
its mainstream again. just like your grandpa used to cut.
if you dont belive me search an image of your grandpa when young. if he doesnt have an undercut you are underage.

Eh, I wouldn't be worried them knowing about holocaust leaders too much. Unless the barber majored in history.
Just say that you like the hairstyle and that's all. A holocaust having a similiar one was just odd coincidence.

Stop being a faggot and just show pictures of nazis. They had cool haircuts.

>note to self: never wear a short-sleeved plaid shirt ever again

WE'VE HAD THIS EXACT THREAD MANY TIMES ARE YOU AUTISTIC

crop the nazi shit out of the picture you fucking idiot

mongolian nazis are so effay

That shit is played out.

/pol/ guy, here. I look numale as fuck. The problem with this look is there is only so much you can do about it as an adult.
To avoid it completely you'd need to have had parents very attentive to making sure you don't become one.
And most of us had Boomers for parents, so...

I still believe the assumptions made about numales because it will be the trend among people with that physiognomy.

Among people with "Chad" physiognomy you could find some spiritual numales but most of them will have a different mindset.

Is this irony?

This, literally everyone has this stupid haircut.

It's the only haircut that looks good on me

Walk into the barber and say "hey can I get that generic haircut that every male under the age of 30 has right now"

I'm not even joking if you said that he would know what you mean