Name one wrong thing he did. It's all made up by Turkroaches

Name one wrong thing he did. It's all made up by Turkroaches.

He wasn't effective enough.

he lost and his kingdom become kebab slave for centuries

He became so buttblasted by the Turks (like everyone who lives in a certain radius around them, hilariously) that he sperged out, lost and became Dracula.

Get fucked in his ass by Turks as a child

Pissed of the king of Moldavia(his cousin), got attacked by him alongside the turks a bit later.

He was irelevant in the grand scheme of things, as were pretty much all the medieval Romanian rulers

Flew his SR-71 blackbird straight into the destroyer, while forgetting he couldn't cross water without it.

Didn't take the eagles to Mordor.

>the grand scheme of things
What is the "grand scheme of things"? What affects you?

He definitely affected the Ottomans and stalled their ambitions of going north of the Danube, especially considering how hard Mehmet II shat his pants when pic related happened.

It's a shame he didn't actually kill Mehmet, would have been hilarious.

>I don't know anything about history: the post

Shut the fugg up you idiot. The T*rks never intended to conquer Wallachia, his brother Radu the Pretty(literal fag) was being set up as the next Voievod right then and there, by Mehmet himself. Vlad was sperging sadistic retarded cunt.

>He was irelevant in the grand scheme of things

So were 90% of historical figures around the world.
Stop being autistic

>The T*rks never intended to conquer Wallachia
>Literally sent in expedition after expedition throughout the centuries

Jesus Christ where the fuck do they breed people this stupid?

>The T*rks never intended to conquer Wallachia
Turkish revisionism: The post

Setting up puppet rulers was almost always the go-to way to set up for actually annexing smaller countries like Wallachia. Just look at Serbia, Bosnia.

This "sperging sadistic retarded cunt" meme you're spouting proves *you're* the one who doesn't know anything about history. It's a meme that was spouted by bozgors and t*rks alike in order to discredit him. He wasn't exactly a kind saint, but internally he didn't sperg around, most of the punishments he gave out were rightful and turned Wallachia in a very stable, crime-free country (with stories circulating centuries forth about how you could leave pots of gold in the street and all that).

His impalement of t*rks was a strategy employed to fuck turkish morale. And guess what - it worked.

Had he not been betrayed internally and by bozgors, his tactics would not only have secured Wallachia, but even pushed the t*rks back.

In Romania apparently. They used the Romanian principalities as buffer states, initially Wallachia, then Moldavia, and after Zapolya, Transylvania too. But keep telling me about my country's history, I'm dying to find out

>I'm Romanian therefore i'm right

And quite dumb. Are you a Boia cultist by any chance?

Oh hey, it's a "we wuz shit and shit" fag.

Go back to your gypsy parents, you little shit, și suge-o pulă cu revizionismul tău de doi bani. Nu mai e mult și o să-mi spui că Transilvania era ungurească de la bun început.

And after 6 short years, his T*rk - friendly brother became Voievod. And was an apparently kind and gentle ruler unlike "fucking impalings REEEE". T*rks may have wanted to conquer the principalities initially, but they found it to be more advantageous to just set up puppets and play them against Poland, then Austria-Hungary. You fucking nationalistic meme-spouting moron

>we wuz kings
Are you retarded? Marsh ma cretinu pulii mele

>Boia cultist
What?

>You fucking nationalistic meme-spouting moron

I find it quite ironic how some Boia fanboi calls someone a meme-spouting moron.

I have never read Boia you cretinous fag. But if you think the army that crushed Hungary at Mohacs couldn't conquer Wallachia and Moldavia you are literally retarded

>But if you think the army that crushed Hungary at Mohacs couldn't conquer Wallachia and Moldavia you are literally retarded

Believing in a historical fact makes me a retard?

Did Suleiman try? Or was he just comfortable having Wallachia and Moldavia as buffers between him and the Christian powers? How many times have the countries been occupied by the Ottomans and then just handed to a friendly ruler who got his firman from Istanbul?

He lost himself

>"Hurr, I suck... blood!"
>Romanian mythology

That's Bram Stoker you moron. We don't associate Vlad with vampirism.

>Or was he just comfortable having Wallachia and Moldavia as buffers between him and the Christian powers?

Who were these great scary powers and how many times did they attacked Turkey through Moldova or Valahia?

>How many times have the countries been occupied by the Ottomans and then just handed to a friendly ruler who got his firman from Istanbul?

These kind of pretenders didnt rely entirely on Turkish help to claim their throne and yeah, im curious how many?

Fuck off you gypsy shit bram stoker actually made your shitty country relevant in some manner.

you retarded fucking moron...

>but they found it to be more advantageous to just set up puppets
So you're backtracking on your former statement?

That only proves that the tactics were effective, and actual conquest stalled.

Plus, where the fuck do you get this "kind and gentle ruler" shit? And what does that even prove? He barely ruled anyways, and him coming to rule in the first place was by repeatedly trying to usurp his brother's place.

Hungary was not lead by people willing to go through guerilla warfare in order to get what they wanted.

Ottomans tried repeatedly to conquer Wallachia and Moldavia. They failed every time. The only thing that worked was putting a voivode as a puppet and hoping that appeases us, and that said voivode won't himself rebel.

He drank people's blood, slept in a coffin and turned into a bat when he felt like it. Not nice.

He also liked to put stcks into people's butts which I personally find a bit weird.

Not enough impaling

Nah, Princes in Central Europe/Balkans were sick in the head.

In neighboring Hungary, they fucking made peasant rebels eat parts of their rebel leader as they he was being roasted on a heated iron throne