Should i wear shit like this

I want to look good but im retarded... I tucked the front of the shirt in and thats about it also should i wear this bomber?

This is the bomber

nah

post one with the shirt not tucked in

Wear a different color shirt with white plain sneakers. Keep bomber

there ya go

b-but... i dont have any other white sneakers...

you look better when like this. Shirt tucked in that way looks the teeniest bit tryhard. Just my opinion though.

How about these guys?

seemsgood thanks man :D

Get looser fitting bottoms imo

don't match your shoe color with pants unless you're doing an all black outfit

Terrible advice. What's your basis for this? I've seen plenty of good fits with color blocked lower halves

its just a tight fit day. sounds super gay but makes sense in my head i got some other looser pants for other days

just get a belt
and itll be FINE
it looks awkward cuz theres no belt breaking up the contrast okay

Don't listen to anyone that tells you this, they look like shit

belt when you tuck. always.

at least until you learn how to break the rule

this your pants need to be more ironic OP

bullshit

Looks good, pretty normie but u look good

i like it tucked in, would get higher waisted pants and one size up on the shirt for that draping effect

I back the advice regarding the belt. I follow the belt and tucked t rule and it's a solid basis for a fit

you are already more Veeky Forumsshionable than 80% of the faggots who post on this board

the shoes are boxy, while your silhouette is slim.

so balance that out with loose pants and t-shirt or just wear shoes that are less boxy

Yeah, uninspired and safe as fuck but looks fine.

get a man pants and sambas

nice skinnyfat tits.

imo old skools have a better silhouette than Sk8 his
if you have a pair try it out but don't go buy a pair bc some Veeky Forumsg said so

Yeah as long as you can't think of anything better shit like that is fine

i feel man i actually bought them on my way to a concert and was hella rushed. not saying im not retarded. just saying i didnt have time to check with Veeky Forums if you feel me

thanks senpai will do for sure

no that looks retarded, either tuck your shirt in all the way or don't. It looks like you got done taking a piss and tucked your dick in along with your shirt

That's good. Forget the bomber ever existed and you are fine.

Don't listen to him. This chart gives a good indication allthough I do approve of brown shoes with black pants

Why wouldnt I match black pants with white sneakers?

Why would i ever wear purple shoes?

thanks bb's

>not allowed to wear white shoes with black pants

literally retarded