Want pair of pic related

>Want pair of pic related
>go on web 5 mins after they are up for order
>sold out
>everywhere
>except ebay where they are now twice the price

What the flying fuck is this shit? I'm not into fashion that much but I liked the look of these shoes and thought I'd go for them. Is this some sort of low supply to create fake hype BS? Or do people collect shoes like this and never wear them?

FUCK!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbitrage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Resellers have been fucking up the shoe game for a while now

Welcome to the sneaker game lol

It completely baffles me, I thought nintendo was bad.

Lucky a store in a city close to me has 4 pairs in but knowing my luck they will be gone by tomorrow.

you're right about one thing, the shoe manufactures purposefully create a limited supply to increase the hype. combine that with the fact that there are tons of resellers that horde deadstock for YEARS and you've got a market full of products that are insanely inflated in value. the only way to prevent it would be the shoe manufacturers releasing more stock but that would completely deflate the hype they've intentionally created.

That's why you go now but all four wear one and make profit

I feel lucky that I'm not a huge shoe fan as if this is what its like with one pair then fuck getting into that shit.

I can't go now but I wouldn't do that anyway, becoming that which you hate. I'd like to think others would buy them who want to wear them like me but I think they'll be on ebay as we speak.

If you aren't able to get them, don't worry. Triple blacks aren't that nice anyways

yeah I think they're pretty boring actually. sell those 4 pairs and get you some Reigning Champs

There's a lot of decent shoes that are always in supply, try looking for the classic colorways

am i the only one who thinks those shoes are fugly?

I really like the triple black ones but I saw they where sold out so thought I'd wait for these...

I'm a sucker for all black plus these shoes look like they are from the future.

I don't get why people aren't copping pic related
Full size run on adidas.com eu
Copped earlier for 25% off

The resell and hype has been declining but a triple black release is fast to sell out.

Didn't the triple black pureboosts also sell out too while everyone was scrambling for the triple black UBs?

These are so fucking wide on foot it looks ridiculous, plus no where near as comfy.

I'll be really glad when le Adidas popcorn sock meme is over.

Should I get Or should I wait and spend 20 more for these? I'd Imagine these would sell out quicker due to limited bs

REEEEEEEEEE

why can't i find these anywhere? in the us

>people rushing to buy all black sneakers at a crazy price
What a crazy we live in. I remember solid colors sneakers were the cheapest shit you get instead of the nice crazy colored ones.

then people got wise and realized solid colors were way more aesthetic

so shoe companies got wise and made them the most expensive

Why are the Ultraboosts and Puerboosts so expensive for lifestyle shoes?

It's because of the colorway, every standout ultra boost colorway sells out. This is common knowledge by now. If you followed the release time it was an easy cop. I'd suggest following an Adidas alert account on social media and turn on their post notifications or you could just read a couple articles days leading up to the release.

It bugs me that they made the only solid black ones so limited they would sell more if they made more and would stop this stupid fucking scalpers bs.

But yeah I thought if it was close to launch I would be fine but 5 mins late is apparently too much to ask.

The supply is the same for every non-collab UB

Good colorways sell out

full size run still available on adidas eu
I just don't get it. Boost was never instantly sold out on the EU site, but this is going slower than some GR UB colourways.

looks so much like the yeezy v2, which I actually enjoy very much. Comfy fit, excited to see how these feel

Ultra boost and pure boost both are performance shoes. Pure boost was a lifestyle model, but now it's performance
Both have the newest tech, primeknit and boost. and that's what pretty much explains the price
Overpriced imo and they would sell much more with a lower price point, but at the same time I really enjoy the product

I'd like to see a change as well, but until something more comfortable AND stylish comes by (say what you want, but triple whites and core blacks work with almost any fit) we are stuck with UB. Only challenger thus far is vapormax and it still looks like shit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbitrage

I wanted to buy a full NMD black when they get released, I waited 6 months and finally bought one after the 2nd release.

I hope the UB triple blacks get another run before the 4.0 coz am I fuck giving money to eBay pricks

>buying 3.0 instead of based EQT 93/17

lol