/gat/ — Spring Edition

Just picked these up, unused 290s, at Episode in le Marais for 25€. They had another 20 or 30. Get em while they're hot.

>no paint splatter

no thanks

I'm sure there's some subreddit for poor people that would be real interested in this though

I bought some Gat's last year, as a word of warning they can fuck up the backs of your ankles.

Follow up, any DIY guides on how to paint splatter? These would be fun to experiment with ^_^

>doing a DIY paint splatter on a shitty pair of gats
>expecting it to be on par with the expert paint splattering done by the MMM paint splatter artisans

You are humiliating yourself. This is NOT the board for you.

Weird because they are the most comfortable shoes I own.

>MMM paint splatter artisans

Disagree, sorry you have soft baby ankles.

Margiela's or BW?

is there anywhere i can pick these up in the LA area?

Bought these yesterday, they're similar to gats but have the adidas branding. I like them

Not likely, hard to even find a US military surplus retailer that sells them online.

Margiela >>> Bundeswehr >> Adidas
I own multiples of each familie.

Good job user

White is the best Samba color, black is a meme

Your legs are way too fat
Look, your ankles are legit warping the shoe into a caveman club

>your legs are way too fat
Better?

Not as bad as I thought, lookin good mate

I'd refrain from that camera angle in the future

Love you honey

W2c gats in Germany or switzerland? I'll be going there soon

Just bought these too, having a hard time getting used to the arch support bump because most of my shoes have minor/nonexistent support but they are nice

BIG BOI SEASON

kek this is humor at its finest.
>MMM paint splatter artisans got their training by flicking paint at a wall for 10 years.

Army surplus stores have them in Germany. The dude I bought them from on Grailed gets his from there.