>straight

Fictional couple.

also fictional

obligatory

>tfw no qt kiki gf

keep posting more I want to feel like shit today

fictional obviously

not sure if real or photoshoot

>You'll never be a world famous closeted athlete with a rotating line of beautiful models to act as your beard

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

similar situation

is it a bad thing that I unironically weigh the fashion sense of girls heavily when considering who to go for? As in a girl can be cute and fun to be around but if she dresses stereotypically basic than its a no-go but a less cute and less fun girl with great style is a definite yes

Am is just pretentious? Does anyone else know where I'm coming from?

>tfw degenerate pooskin iberian genes

that child looks like a monkey.

i just got out of a relationship predicated entirely on shared fashion sense and it was fucking horrible, bad idea, neva again

>

Yes what the fuck if she's fun to be around then that's the most important thing. If she's REALLY into you, you can start teaching her to be effay. My ex used to dress like a basic tumblrina until I started taking her shopping and browsed Veeky Forums with her.

I think it's a little pretentious of you to value that over personality, but hey. As long as she's not a lost cause, then you should go for it.

Fuck them, look at the guy in the background!
That mustache with those socks and short shorts and windbreaker around his waist.
The man is a god.

M A N L Y

I was looking at his cock

The jacket so smooth it makes him look like one of those uncanny real little action figures.
W2c

Noice

photoshoot ralph lauren

His breath must stink of vice roys from morning till dawn.
Gross to tell the truth

>tall gf
w2c

/thread

basic, don't post yourself

fictional

Who is this?
Its fucking adorable

pizzagate

RIP

That is a photo shoot. That's Pattie Boyd, George Harrison's ex wife.

Veeky Forums as fuck

>black woman
>Veeky Forums

You mean warning Rick isn't a basis for a relationship? I don't believe you

best

>after david byrne

youtube.com/watch?v=q6hfIOiPwwo

Jhonn was a top qt before he got old and fat. Reminds me a bit of Loke Rahbek but not as much of colossal cunt that guy is

>skirt with knee high socks
WHY DON'T GIRLS DRESS LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE

you're ugly with a hot gf. w2c personality

its been going in and out of style repeatedly for decades, currently its on an upswing in popularity but the association with Asian schoolgirls is slowing it. Also black yoga pants have a stupidly strong hold on the market right now.

>clothes were better in the 60s
WOW WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?
GREAT THREAD OP FA TRULY IS PATRICIAN

i know, it's hot af

goat

Only real answer

you missed an opportunity to say "after byrne"

man, when I was 21 I was working some shit job at a garden centre, and this new girl started working there the summer after she graduated high school. She was gorgeous with girl-next-door qualities, a big round ass, and stood about 5'10 (I'm 5'7).

I've always been intimidated by tall girls being a manlet myself, but for some reason she just had this innocence and approachability that made it easy for me to build up the courage to ask her out.
Went on a dinner date, took her back to my place for some Netflix n chill. Partway through the movie I dropped some line about her seeming to not realize how gorgeous she was, and proceeded to kiss her. She stopped me mid-kiss and said: "Nobody's ever done that before".

and I was like "nobody's ever told you you're gorgeous???", and she said "No, I mean nobody's ever kissed me before!".
A single tear ran down my penis.

I was putting my tracks all over freshly laid sheet of snow.
We went out for like 2-3 months, I filled every hole in her body.
I felt Veeky Forums as fuck parading around a tall bombshell gf. I can't even explain to you, she was so innocent and angelic looking with a perfect ass.

Of course all good things come to an end, and she wasn't really ready for a longterm relationship with a scumbag like me. She's now dating some fat guy who seems outrageously nice, and I've got my own qt. But it was sure nice while it lasted.

think hes just a manlet senpai

fuck dylan was hot

>manlet dreams

Keep in mind this is rural Canada, and I'm also a good-looking, fit manlet that can sing to these hoes.
I felt like The Weeknd walking around with his Victoria's Secret gf.

My current gf is 5'2, so I'm where I belong now.

Are you Wolverine

did you read the original post? retard

I'm sorry, I don't get the reference. I don't watch children's movies.

I had a Wolverine action figure when I was 6, but that was the extent of my fandom.

But as far as I know Jackedman is 6'0+?

fellow manlet with tall gf reporting in

Wolverine is canonically 5'2 or 5'3.