How can you tell if your natural body odor stinks or not?

How can you tell if your natural body odor stinks or not?

Ask someone else

I apparently smell like baby powder and oats and boys and girls love it alike

Wtf I smell like coconut and I don't even use any coconut products, at least that's what I've been told by totally random people, is coconut good ?

Just like smell yourself. I've been told that you can feel your own odor but what are you talking about niggas, it's here, I feel it if don't take a shower for two days or something.

Coconut's very good

I don't rub oats or baby powder on myself either but here we are

Maybe they were telling you're smelling like a cock or nut, not a coconut. Wash yourself, man.

bro this is what they meant

Nah Im sure they said coconut in a good way, not cock and nuts, I shower two times at least every day don't shit in my day like this Veeky Forumsmily

k bb

You can smell yourself if you smell really bad but people around you can smell it 10x better. So if you think you smell like shit everyone around is already aware

Everyone's natural body odor stinks, that's why there's perfume, cologne, deodorant, soap, shampoo, body spray and a whole host of other products to make sure people don't smell like their ass or armpits

Take a wiff

You smell like the food you eat and beverages you drink.

this, your skin pores ooze the byproducts of what you consume.. That's why you can smell when someone drinks a lot, it goes through the body so fast. Chinese or any ethnic food will make you stick too.

IF you use antipers deodorant the sweat will come out in another place..most likely your ass which smells worse that the armpit for some people

My boyfriend's smell is super attractive. It's a mix of his natural musk, dust smell (?) and a natural sort of rosy/grass smell that comes from his scalp, and very very very faint B.O. I prefer that 10x over the smell of cologne. Doesn't help that men's cologne gives me migraines, though.

If you have a very faint pit smell at the end of the day (when not wearing deodorant) that can only be smelled if someone is very very close, you should go deodorant free. It will attract bitches, there are studies on this. If you have a pretty strong odor that can be smelt when you walk past someone, wear deodorant, at least a little. I suggest scent-free.

Someones natural scent smells good to certain people. I had an ex who I loved but I couldn't stand his natural musk. It wasn't a BAD smell, it just put me off biologically. It all comes down to pheromones & biological compatibility at the end of the day.

Make sure your dick is clean, wear fresh underwear that wick sweat. Guys that smell like a ball sack are not hot. Keep your junk clean. Use baby wipes on your ass too, shower everyday.

These are just tips from a femanon with a very highly sensitive nose that finds dude pits erotic as fuck, sorry.

My best friends natural odor literally made me gay only for him.

I can't stand scented deodorant, it all smells like that cheap axe body spray shit...all those fancy names and they all smell the same

I used to use mitchem unscented and switched to toms unscented..the best stuff in the world

I can back this up. When I get close to a girl and can smell her sweat a little that just gets me going.

Oats and baby powder guy here

Order a vial of Iso E Super, buy some Everclear if it's legal where you're at, look up a guide on a forum, and make your own Molecule 01. It really does just amplify your natural smell and add a touch of sandalwood. My gf says one of the first things she noticed about me was how good I smelled on our first date.

You fucking weird cunt. I bet your pussy reeks like armpit stank.

You fucking vanilla normie that can't fall in love off the soft and gentle aroma of a fellow human.

So this... is the power... of years of neglect...

some people smell like peanut butter

not funny

>natural odor literally made me gay only for him.

Yeah sure. Keep telling yourself that

i'm guessing carnuvorous diet will be more smelly?