Hey guys, I quit smoking for about a year, and unfortunately gained quite a bit of weight. Since starting again...

Hey guys, I quit smoking for about a year, and unfortunately gained quite a bit of weight. Since starting again, I've lost a little weight, but I'd really like to kick the habit and stay a nice lean weight.

Does Veeky Forums have any tips? Also smoking general, so y'all can shitpost about whether or not it's actually Veeky Forums idc

just start snusing, its great for keeping your weight in check

You can order it online, and make sure you buy authentic swedish snus, not the american camel bullshit cancerpouches

these are good cigs

Immature people on this forum will tell you that you should smoke or take adderall or just plain starve yourself to lose weight, but the truth is that you should diet + exercise/at the very least live an active lifestyle.

start doing a sport. preferably something you could become passionate about. i recommend this to everybody. the trainings should be really exhausting like in mma. I started with Muay Thai and I'm loving it. Trainings 3 times a week and you get very strong. plus few people can fuck w/ you if you're 6 months in.

Just don't eat more than your TDEE.

Chew gum for awhile then wean yourself off of gum. You probably have an oral fixation now so you need something to keep your mouth busy (hurr durr blow jobs). Seriously though, Sam thing happened to me and gum helped a lot. Easier to quit chewing gum then quit eating snacks.

Wouldn't doing cardio give you thicker legs?

ditch smoking, you raging homo.
do juices and smoothies.

you could actually go vegetarian for a while and take supplements.

exercise every week.

I'm 23 and had a mechanical aortic valve installed to fix a congenital heart condition. After what I've been through it really blows my fucking mind that people willing put themselves in situations to severely damage their health and wellbeing. My quality of life has dropped from something I genetically inherited. Smoking is the stupidest, most pubescent posturing to look cool that will fuck up your life.

I fell for that shit when I was in high school, discovering French New Wave and shoegaze but outgrew it when I realised how pathetic it is. Cut that shit out.

If you want to stay lean, just eat well and exercise, simple as that.

just vape bro

m8 you aren't lifting weights. You are lifting your own fatass and you're not gonna build more muscle than necessary for that.

Fuck off.

Skeleton thin legs are fucking retarded. Grow the hell up

Im in full support of retards killing themselves though. Also they should be denied healthcare if their sickness comes from smoking.

Fun fact: smokers cost less in healthcare because they die earlier.

Anyone who doesn't live up to retirement is doing the whole world a huge favor, economically speaking.

True, but age related ailments should be treated as long as the person has good life quality.
Treating some idiot who knowingly fucked up his heart and lungs should be a no go.

Eh, I dunno. With all the taxes on cigarettes nowadays, you probably gain much more money than you need to put back into chemotherapy and palliative care.

i never looked at the thinspo general: the post

Camel blues and lucky strokes are the most effay.
Sweden go back to bed.

*strikes

>gaining weight after stopping smoking

oddly enough, i gained a good bit of weight once i started smoking regularly. Trying to stop no, down to a cig a day, sometimes 2 and i've been losing weight.

cigarettes don't make you lose weight, they stop your appetite and maybe make you stop thinking about food. they also help you stay hydrated because the smoke fucks up your throat. it's still all about your calories in/out

>pouches

i know, it's just interesting that most people say they lost weight when they started smoking or smoke to stay skinny when i gained 25 lbs after 2 months of regular smoking.

Take adderall instead

How do you get adderall, what do you say to the doctor?

27s are the most slept on cig out there bro

KEK

to get it 100% for sure, it is a process. Go to a general doc and say you've had trouble concentrating as long as you can remember but its been really getting in the way of your life recently and ask to get a thyroid check because you read online bad thyroid can cause that. Then when that test comes back as no issue, go back a little later and ask if you can get tested for adhd because you were reading about that or something and the symptoms seem to line up. (actually read the fuck out of adhd and its symptoms so you know what you are talking about.) Then go get tested, theyll probably ask about your child hood and anything you can remember from then relating to adhd, might ask for old report cards if you have em, theyll probably also give you a huge packet with questions for you to answer and thats the real test.

I actually have adhd and didnt bullshit my way to the adderall, but it was painfully obvious that it is easy to bs as long as you were careful and didnt mention anything about drugs. Never ever ask for drugs, they will give them to you if you have a problem, asking directly is the reddest flag.

Look up Basal Metabolic Rate calculator.

This helps you work out how many Calories your body needs in a day to maintain its current weight.
You eat more than that and you gain. You eat less than that and you lose.
Count your Calories, don't eat more than you use.

You don't need magic, you have math.

Thanks a lot buddy, appreciate the info

ritalin is a miracle for me

>>Veeky Forums

Appetite suppressants Nicotine Coffein,Ephedine