FUCCBOI GENERAL

do forest gump green and gray match?

Other urls found in this thread:

tuxbell.com/index.php/Boots
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A-sS_Ts2Bjc
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=mary jane platform wedge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are Clarks ODB meme tier or still decent entry level boots?

Depends on what you get. They make more than just desert boots

These ones.

Fuck me for glossing over acronyms. Yeah, those are pretty meme, I see them pretty much everywhere and they do not age well.

Any brand you would recommend for entry level? I dont wanna break the bank but Im sure something will pop up on ebay or Grailed.

tuxbell.com/index.php/Boots
You could also check out the other Clarks models too I guess.

I like these a lot but

is right, although the right colors can still look decent to someone who is uninformed

Thanks ill see what I like

.I honestly never noticed people wearing these until I started browsing Veeky Forums a month ago. I liked how they looked but didnt understand the flak.

Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate your honesty. Sorry if I jacked your thread, OP.

ayy what glasses would suit my nu-male ass face? I'm blind as hell

Can I wear a dark brown belt with tan shoes?

>nu-male

You just look like a typical Irish or Scottish cunt. If you were a nu-male you would have embarrassing facial hair or a less masculine haircut.

Cropped or not?

Pants are about as loose as 501s and somehow heavily hug my inner leg, how to avoid?

You have birthing hips. Also, pinstripes? Kek

I swear white teens have no clue on how to dress.

What would you call the kind of shirt in pic related and w2c something similar?

not sure about stripes but might be chilled. def cropped.

probably cultural appropriation

The deak is always Veeky Forums

would XXS on a regular Alpha M-65 be good if I'm an 34 inch chest looking for a slim fit?

What are some shoes similar in style and in price to Old Skools?

where to get loud/patterned pants/button ups like supreme/fa for not ass rape price? i like alot of their cuffed pants but cant justify the $130

When buying an item off Grailed from another country, do you get fucked by inport taxes and such? Im from Norway, if that makes a difference

Depends on the seller. Normally you can ask him to declare the value of the parcel below your tax threshold and avoid taxes. No idea what value that is in Norway.

In my experience, parcels shipped by federal post services don't encounter taxes, while pretty much everything shipped by private companies will cost you import taxes and other fees.

>Strawberry Jam was ten years ago

What are some good mid-high range (

bare be selger markere varen under 300 kr så er alt i orden.

W2C a similar silver jacket which isn't gojng to break my wallet

This is a weird request...but it would make my day if someone could tell me the weight of a pair of canvas ramones.

What so u guys think of this aesthetic I'm thinking about picking up?

White, Black, Grey t shirts
Black sweatpants
Grey or Black socks with Birks

does anyone know what this japanese text means in english? my brother got this sweatshirt for me when he was in japan it's kinda cool but i don't wanna wear it if i don't know what it means

where do yellow teens get all their knowledge

Thanks guis

mens jeans slim or skinny that sit at the waist please god

ID on shoes?

Acronym presto mids. Try grailed.

levis

Represent clo

i got some austrian paratrooper boots recently and they're nice but the sole is pretty much completely gone. is there anything in particular that people use to replace the sole?

can anyone link me the popeye scans please

I'm going to NYC next week and want to know some inexpensive places for me to shop for Spring and Summer. I was thinking Uniqlo, but is there anything else that I should know about?

Size up for cav empt or no

how's sizing on Haider Ackermann? it seems to run large. on their site all the models are wearing size small, despite being over 180 cm.

Yes, it's asian

how do i tell OG bundeswehr made in Germany GATs from later (shittier) iterations? Going to Berlin soon, and the last time I was there GATs were in every fucking thrift shop, just want to make sure I get the best GATs possible.

What is the best way to remove stains from white shoes?

Just ordered something for in store pick up, thing is I used my parents credit card, so will I be able to pick it up cause they do request id?

Id on those air max

you're a fucking shit cunt of child

dick milk

What is the definition of fuccboi to you people?

06 I believe

Isn't but thanks

If theyre shoes that are relatively cheap, just toss em in the washer and dryer. Just cold water and low heat so the glue has a better chance of holding up from what ive heard. Can another user give a 2nd opinion on this to confirm?

why would you not check first you fuckass

I'll pay them, just happened to use their card. I'm just asking if I can pick them up if I'm not the cardhholder

how to get in the fash-core?
And how to dress in spring/summer?

Do these pants fit or are they too long/should I return

Those look pretty good for aging like shit.

Do raw jeans still fade if you wash them regularly?

What sort of shoes go with your normalfag solid tshirt + sensible shorts combo?

It seems like everything I come up with looks best with white sneakers or slip-ons and nothing else.

I thrifted these 2 shirts a few days ago. Wondering what I should wear with them or if it was a crap purchase.
1/2

Go to nepal

This one better rotate correctly
2/2

denim jacket with jeans, y/n?
should the jacket be a lighter color than the jeans?
is all black denim a goofy look?

thanks in advance lads

I have a light wash denim jacket and the only jeans I wear it with are black. The Canadian tuxedo will be back soon enough though

>The Canadian tuxedo will be back soon enough though
Yeah, I could see that. I see enough people wearing fucking denim overalls on a daily basis for now, though.

You have a lot of options, but I think contrasting denim looks best. That or break it up with something B O L D underneath (a good graphic tee or something?)

Depends how they fit honestly.

Sneakers + slip ons seem like versatile casual shoes. Are you going for something beyond casual?

They fade allover, instead of according to how they're worn (e.g. behind the knee, wrinkled along your leg).

They seem fine but you can always get them hemmed instead of returning them.

Get an unused pair from ebay.de shipped to your ho(s)tel.

Jason Markk

I have problems sometimes when my mother books me a hotel room but if you can call the cardholder to verify or have an email confirmation with you, it's usually okay.

Not

A clubmaster

I can't wear shoes at work. Are there any good socks?

how weird is it if i follow ur ig tripsk

Does skin & hair color matter when choosing the color of clothes?

i want these lighter blue jeans help me find closet/exact pair pls

I own a pair of 1461's and i only ever wear them with black jeans. Is there any other pants color they don't look stupid with?

So I got some collared shirts from Uniqlo and they're 100% cotton and 100% linen, I got larges in all of them since I do for normal tshirts and sweatshirts but they're pretty big on me, will they shrink a lot if I throw them in the wash and dryer in high heat? Or should I just try to return them for mediums?

If I buy this roll neck will I end up looking like a slav?

Also what would work well with a red roll neck?

Serious question, how do I get into male modeling?

Granted I have all the qualities needed (height, face, frame etc) where do I go from there, if I'm not lucky to be spotted by someone in the business?

do you live in NY? if not move there
walk around town during the day, go to clubs at night
make friends that are into modeling
ask them who they model for
find an agency
just the first steps i would take if i was a qt
best of luck

>get headshots
>get full body shots
>take them to model agency.
>wait on agency to call with work (assuming they take you on.)

I've got all the basics and I've learned how to adequately put together an outfit, but I'm getting bored with the standard stuff. How to make transition to a more unique style?

>NYC
anyone?

>go to store
>buy interesting stuff

anything thats not navy

Whats the material of his trousers in this video? m.youtube.com/watch?v=A-sS_Ts2Bjc What makes them so flowy and nice? I find that pants like this are allways really stiff

Copped for $50 . Should I resell or keep? I'm stuck on the all black everything meme anyways.

i like it

keep unless you really need the money

Anyone know where i can find shoes similar to these?

whats that company that makes the denim overshirts out of recycled denim or whatever

Where can i get decent black tee shirts for around $10. Was going to buy uniwlo but they sold out

is this acceptable or will i just look like im pretending i can afford cdg?

Mossimo from Target. Ive heard good things about Arizona tees every now and then on this board.

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=mary jane platform wedge

How can I check my outfit if I don't have and don't have the space for a full-body mirror?

It looks like the hm ripoff version, do not cop

Fuck the shoes. W2c pants

Honestly I work in retail and we barely even look at id if we even remember to ask. If they do ask just say your parents got it for you. You have id with the same last name as your parents I would hope.

Yes, but i dont want to share because then obviously everyone will know about it.

Yes to an extent