What color should I dye my hair?

neon green

my suggestion was something along the lines of this

I want my sides dark and my top and front bleachy

your hair looks fine, stop being underage and lose weight

brown

garbage camera, bud

I'm 5'7 and weigh 145 pounds

my hair is sandy so its inbetween brown and extremely dirty blonde. I also hate the brown hair

Yeah with no muscle. I'm 6'3 and 174 and still need to drop about 10 lbs and I have a fair bit of muscle

The called buzz on the sides and fix those thick eyebrows and stop being a manlet

Ask your boyfriend.

I don't see why so many people are judging me, I'm not fat, I'm only 5'7 but ive already grown 2 inches this year because I hit puberty late. I don't really think I'm ugly.

forget that I asked this board a simple question

dude it's still Veeky Forums. you're gonna get shit on no matter what.

Also we have the fuccboi general for simple questions that don't warrant their own thread.

As for your question I guess you can try doing a darker brown or blonde. Try to get a decent haircut. The Veeky Forums favourites are the buzzcut, hitler youth , side part or just do an undercut. hope i could help you
now fuck off underage

this, but unironically

i know HY is a dead meme but you're already most of the way there

This motherfucker is obviously underage

wow, ive never seen Veeky Forums so outraged before, this guy didn't really do anything wrong all he did was ask a question

I know its Veeky Forums I've been browsing this site for over 3 years now, I just don't see why the faggots on this board are so autistic over a simple post. I just don't come here often because I browse /mu/ or Veeky Forums

Stupid questions receive stupid answers.
You're missing the point. Imagine if you would ask a painfully obvious and/or irrelevant question on /mu/ or Veeky Forums. You would be called out a plebian or brainlet. No offense but you would be better fitted for /r/mfa for this kind of question. Or just ask your mom or friends. also dont dye it in an unnatural color.
That shit almost never looks good.

>should I dye my hair
>stupid question/irrelevant
>on a fashion board

you are the epitome of autism, just face that you are jealous of me

You have dissapoint Veeky Forums

idk man but genuine autismo person here and even i think you are the one being a bit autistic

fuck off. his argument was that it doesn't deserve it's own thread. have some humility

This site is 18+

You could lose a good 30 pounds fatty

your bmi is >22 and my guesses are you are not particularly muscular either, so if you are not a fatty then what are you

lol no point @ 5'7

Ive bleached my hair both all over and just the top before. Trust me when I say you dont want to bleach only the top. Leaving your sides undone is shit tier taste truss.

fuck off fatboy