What is Veeky Forumss favorite brand of jeans? pic related is my favorite, give reason

what is Veeky Forumss favorite brand of jeans? pic related is my favorite, give reason

>durable
>comfortable
>look good
if you're going to post levis don't even bother, i don't want to hear about your "cheap" shit jeans

helmut lang obv

reason?

>wrangler
>high waist
>stiff, durable workwear fabric
>classic

Naked & Famous

I'm not a "m-muh sick fades" MFA type or anything, they're just basic and cheap, and it's nice to have something Canadian.

Naked and Famous, I've worn no pants but their black power stretch skinnies for several years

>bought Wrangler Cowboy slim cut
>their high rise is a half an inch above Levi's at absolute best

I thought effay dresses poorly was just a meme

best jeans for turbo quads? Mine always wear through in the crotch after 3 months or so

SLP best

Fat or muscle?
Certain companies make them specifically for muscular guys, fatties can just lose the weight.

Considering a pair of raw black SLP D02s. They were absurdly expensive back in Canada, but almost half the price here in Switzerland

They are real nice, very well made
Overpriced yes, but worth it, especially if the skinny fit is what you're after
Even better if you can get em cheap or second hand or something
They are generally very long tho so if you're under 6 ft you might need em tailored

still high waisted

I copped some skinny black trues at a marshalls for 50 bucks

get a pair, buy several meters of denim fabric in wash you like. get tailor to use SLP jeans to make pattern. now you can make as many SLP jeans as you want.

unbranded are literally N&F without the tits on the leather tab and are 1/2 the price

anything but ed hardy is garbage

The cuts are worse and the fabric selection isn't as good. I only buy Naked and Famous' stretch denim

I'm 194cm so long is a plus. Can you measure the inseam?

all mine are tailored to fit shorter senpai so idk
ssense is telling me they are around 89-90cm inseam tho depending on your size, although thats their current models, so it might of changed

somehow acne and apc haven't been mentioned yet

they are great when it comes to jeans

Thanks :) 35+ inseam works for me for jeans. I wear 34 for chinos and Wool pants but I like more "bends" (what is this called in English? Sorry I am not fluent :[ ) at the ankle with denim.

Dead-set, get a pair of nudies that fit you from one of their retail stores and you get free repairs for as long as you want. Beat them to shit and get them darned 'till your hearts content

i just buy levis from second hand shops and get them tailored. Anything with xx on the ass is really thick fabric. Might try naked and famous yet but i have been spoilt buy tailored jeans. Fit perfectly.

I only wear trues and robins

What cut should I get for a high wast and at least a non-flared leg? Gonna get it tapered either way.

anyone know where to get light blue slim/straight jeans with little-to-no design on the backpocket?

everything seems to be only in a skinny fit now :

Unbranded are literally shittier and made in China

Levi's

i just wish the back pockets werent so "busy", it looks shitty.

apc are goood denim but low rise is autistic and the pockets werent deep enough

Levi's
They have the least gay back pocket embroidery

I hope this is ironic because you look like a jackass wearing these. Only rappers wear these because they are expensive and show off how ballin they are. They dont actually look good.

you are either joking or are very, very ignorant

any of them? i don't think they even make flared cowboy cuts anymore

True religion

this, just taper them and they are GOAT

oh dang, didn't know that, thanks.

i'm hench senpai

Used to be Neighborhood, now I guess it's 501XX Levi's since I don't wear denim much anymore

CheapMonday cuz i'm a 26/27 manlet

7fam

what are the best poorfag jeans under 100 that aren't levis?

wrangler

Hedi Dior / Saint Laurent usually what I'm dressed in

What brands do 28w and 34+ inseam? The cut doesn't matter too much since I can tailor myself but brands like Levi's have very normcore washes

Wrangler

Cheap: Wrangler
>Their rigid denim fades remarkably well for the price if you give a shit about that ($20-$30/pair)
>Broken twill weave makes them significantly more durable than your average 14.5 oz denim
>That rise
>Better than Levi's/not a meme (yet) like Levi's
>Having them tailored isn't a big deal because they're cheap

Expensive: Iron Heart
>Only brand I've purchased since I got my first pair. Many such cases apparently.
>Industry standard for heavyweight denim - their standard 21oz denim is remarkably soft/breathable despite it's weight
>As well made/durable as it gets
>Great fits (666 is my favorite)
>Classic/tasteful look despite being a relatively new weeb brand
>Nobody else makes 17-25 oz denim in the volume/variety of styles they do
>You'll know once you wear it

I know Veeky Forums generally shits on raw/selvedge denim as being a meme but simultaneously props up shit designers with shit quality like Raf Simons and Rick Owens but what do you expect from a bunch of edgy high schoolers with no money. If you actually care about quality, Iron Heart is the be all end all as far as I'm concerned.

no one wants your ugly dad jeans you flop cunt
yeah designer brands are overpriced af, still doesn't mean they can't be high quality, really just depends which ones you buy
the real bonus is they don't look like shit

>he wears low rise girly jeans that are skin tight
I bet you smell like axe body spray too

buying designer clothing is the ultimate form of cuckoldry

not only do you get the lowest quality for the highest prices, you're buying into a consumerist culture that only serves to make a profit off of you

Levis. They have the best quality hands down

>low rise
>in the current year
yeah no thx.

>neo levis
>quality
pick only one. unless you want chinese crap denim and weird fits.

i mentioned low rise where lmao?
ahh right, so i take it you make your own clothes then?

show us your normal waisted designer jeans then

>Ugly dad jeans
If you mean Wrangler, have them tapered. They don't cost shit. If you mean Iron Heart, t. plebeian.

>i mentioned low rise where lmao?
like 98% of designer jeans are low rise now unless you get the straight, relaxed fit...and from your snobby post I doubt you rock those

>you get the straight, relaxed fit
even those are pretty much low rise nowadasy.

ikr, I tried on some..even had a tape measure..most were around 9 and below for the front

let me guess, you wear them with doc martins and a tucked in shirt?

>not buying exclusively selvedge denim

Who makes good waxed denim? Want waxed rick Detroit jeans but unsure about dropping £500 on then.

Your English is great, props to you for knowing multiple languages :)

Are you talking about "stacks"?

AG (Adriano Goldschmied) Tellis jeans/pants are the absolute best. I got a pair of the sateen pants the other day and haven't stopped wearing then since.

picrel

Oops picture didn't post

i cant believe i used to think skinny jeans looked good. fuck what was i thinking

I got my first taste of selvedge/raw denim in the form of a pair of Levi's 511 Rigid Urns. Fucking love them, although they were very stiff for the first couple weeks.
Been eyeing at a pair of Samurai/Oni jeans. Anybody have any experience on those?

They used to be in style...

What are drkshdw jeans like?

What's a good brand for manlets?
I usually buy 28x30 but they're still too long.
Can you buy pants that are like 28x29 or should I just learn to hem my own stuff?

I'll just leave this here

>be short
>doesnt know that he has to hem is pants
looks like we found an underage poster

JNCO's - been wearin my mammoths since 1997.

w2c?
90's are coming back into style, but we're not quite at the mid-late 90s yet. Give it 5 more years.

Kikwear ftw

My personal fave

w2c in U.S.?

Rag & Bone Fit 1 or Acne Ace when on both on sale (

Those are slim though.

Austyn by 7 for all mankind are great. They can be found bretty cheap on ebay (~$30).

ll bean for high waist

very tough denim, great quality, kind of plain cuts, buy them on sale

I know rick stuff is on sale often. Do they fit pretty true to size?

>very tough denim
dunno if I have handled all types of rick denim but they aren't particularly tough really
I mean I like them but the denim isn't anything special

levi 514

tailors exist for a reason

I'd rather not pay extra for a tailor.
Guess I'll have to learn myself.

>I'd rather not pay extra for a tailor.
>wants to wear good fitted denim
>too cheap to spend $20 to get jeans tailored
Why are you even here?

any good brands for a tapered fit that's slim enough to show the entire shoe?

Maybe it'd be $20 where you live.
Tailors don't even exist in my town.

saving up for iron heart myself. I love my 511's, fit like a dream. I tried on a pair of 501's, they fit pretty great too

Rock revival makes some pretty good fits. I'm not a fan of some of their flashier pockets but I like a little bling.

Salvage makes a decent jean.

I just picked up some buckle blacks the other day. Nice detailing and really nice fit.

Haven't worn jeans for years.

recently got a pair of similar colour to pic related.

How do I wear jeans again? I've been wearing jogger chinos for last few years

kind of wish I got light blue jeans...

"Looks good"

You just look like the average redneck or a cowboy wearing this stuff. It may be durable and comfortable, but please convince me it doesnt look like shit.

>that underage projection
why would you think cowboy or redneck with jeans? Now if the person was wearing cowboy boots, a hat or one of those string ties or a nascar hat and wife beater yeah...

your thinking processes are unformed and childish

The fading clearly gives away that its from a lot of horseback riding. Please give me an example of these sloppy jeans ,or this kind of, incorporated into a fit. The only thing I can imagine that will look maybe a bit good is some kind of americana outfit. They look like the kind you'd wear if you had to work in your garden the whole day.

Momotaro

is unbranded good for poverty-fag jeans?

pls respond